• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

[Tutorial] Instant Approve Adsense

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh yes, the TOS I already knew, my sites already have this.
about the ACG, even more lost than blind in a gunfight.
funny that I already approved a site with traffic and without traffic, indexed and without indexed, you can never understand google adsense, but nowadays I only get disapproved I approved in the past.
I received a disapproval now, and there's nothing else to fix on the site yet, it's complicated.

Screenshot_1.png

Oh yes, the TOS I already knew, my sites already have this.
about the ACG, even more lost than blind in a gunfight.
funny that I already approved a site with traffic and without traffic, indexed and without indexed, you can never understand google adsense, but nowadays I only get disapproved I approved in the past.
I received a disapproval now, and there's nothing else to fix on the site yet, it's complicated.

Screenshot_1.png
alot of method to get approved on google adsense...
this is only one from my 8 ways to approved on google adsense.
some of my method using script, some program, and other method...

this is the simplest ways to deal with it... so this not gonna work anytime

alot of method to get approved on google adsense...
this is only one from my 8 ways to approved on google adsense.
some of my method using script, some program, and other method...

this is the simplest ways to deal with it... so this not gonna work anytime
I know that, I already approved a website with a shopify store, nowadays it’s very difficult.
what are your other 7 ways?

I know that, I already approved a website with a shopify store, nowadays it’s very difficult.
what are your other 7 ways?
sorry i can't reveal it on here
and yeah i agree the approved now (on march) is getting hard...

some 2 of my method is not working anymore... well... on past month (until feb 2021) approved on google adsense already easy... but now... it's difficult
maybe i should search next shortcut for it.....

sorry i can't reveal it on here
and yeah i agree the approved now (on march) is getting hard...

some 2 of my method is not working anymore... well... on past month (until feb 2021) approved on google adsense already easy... but now... it's difficult
maybe i should search next shortcut for it.....
no problem

auto generate content
this is easy to search on google... by keyword "AGC Website"

idk why @Drinko search on google with keyword "agc idk" '-' well if you want to know about it... search by urself...
i not gonna waste my time to explain what agc is... and how it works

Reactions: el7.co
auto generate content
this is easy to search on google... by keyword "AGC Website"

idk why @Drinko search on google with keyword "agc idk" '-' well if you want to know about it... search by urself...
i not gonna waste my time to explain what agc is... and how it works
yes friend, now I know what it is, but it is obvious that you are very easily irritated by doubts that we do not know, if we do not know what it is and ask, it is because we really want to understand what it is about.
when someone posts a tutorial than anyone else, they have to be prepared to answer good or bad things, or maybe praise and criticism, it makes you a good mature citizen.

yes friend, now I know what it is, but it is obvious that you are very easily irritated by doubts that we do not know, if we do not know what it is and ask, it is because we really want to understand what it is about.
when someone posts a tutorial than anyone else, they have to be prepared to answer good or bad things, or maybe praise and criticism, it makes you a good mature citizen.
sorry...
but on real life, i also can get easily mad by people asking "simple" question....
idk why... but imagine... on first time i learn how to using computer is when i didn't even have computer, or laptop....
moreover... i learn how to create a website on my elementary school... (that days, i learn how to create website on blogger and mywapblog) and that time... i still didn't have computer and laptop...

what make me different to another people is, you guys can ask without thinking first... even when you can get that information easily from google... but when you guys using google... (on this case i refering to @Drinko ) they just type nonsense with the keyword for the searching.....

i just don't know what this people think....
i mean... on past... when i just a kid... i try my best to get known... some basic from internet without asking help to anyone... moreover... that time... i also search for english-information... that even i not speak english on my daily life...

and you guys... on 2021.... you can just type on google and get what you want.... you can also get it on your language by "translate this page" ..... and you still search on google with "AGC IDK"

idk.... why you do that.... this is just joking or what.... but sorry... i really hate this kind of people...
imagine you have a clean forward path for get the information you need.... but you not going forward instead you move around... in circle... and whatever you wan't even when other's people telling you how to get that information......

if you feels bad or offended by my word... maybe you can use mirror to think....
you remember the guy on early discuss? they even says "hitleap is bad for adsense" even when they didn't know what hitleap do for this tutorial....

i mean... if you can understand my word.... and get offended....
why you guys can't understand my word... and then... try that by urself....

like i telling you to search "agc" on google
and why you typing "agc idk"
why you add "idk" on there?

like... really?
that's all my reason to being like this....

if @Drinko says "....it makes you a good mature citizen. "

maybe you should use ur head more... i really sure if you do that it makes you a good mature citizen.
thanks....

for anyone who read this... this all refering to @Drinko and some kid people who saying and act nonsense even when i already giving some info to them....

and last... if you think i "disrespectful"...
you can always leave this thread... and maybe some other's thread more suitable for u

sorry...
but on real life, i also can get easily mad by people asking "simple" question....
idk why... but imagine... on first time i learn how to using computer is when i didn't even have computer, or laptop....
moreover... i learn how to create a website on my elementary school... (that days, i learn how to create website on blogger and mywapblog) and that time... i still didn't have computer and laptop...

what make me different to another people is, you guys can ask without thinking first... even when you can get that information easily from google... but when you guys using google... (on this case i refering to @Drinko ) they just type nonsense with the keyword for the searching.....

i just don't know what this people think....
i mean... on past... when i just a kid... i try my best to get known... some basic from internet without asking help to anyone... moreover... that time... i also search for english-information... that even i not speak english on my daily life...

and you guys... on 2021.... you can just type on google and get what you want.... you can also get it on your language by "translate this page" ..... and you still search on google with "AGC IDK"

idk.... why you do that.... this is just joking or what.... but sorry... i really hate this kind of people...
imagine you have a clean forward path for get the information you need.... but you not going forward instead you move around... in circle... and whatever you wan't even when other's people telling you how to get that information......

if you feels bad or offended by my word... maybe you can use mirror to think....
you remember the guy on early discuss? they even says "hitleap is bad for adsense" even when they didn't know what hitleap do for this tutorial....

i mean... if you can understand my word.... and get offended....
why you guys can't understand my word... and then... try that by urself....

like i telling you to search "agc" on google
and why you typing "agc idk"
why you add "idk" on there?

like... really?
that's all my reason to being like this....

if @Drinko says "....it makes you a good mature citizen. "

maybe you should use ur head more... i really sure if you do that it makes you a good mature citizen.
thanks....

for anyone who read this... this all refering to @Drinko and some kid people who saying and act nonsense even when i already giving some info to them....

and last... if you think i "disrespectful"...
you can always leave this thread... and maybe some other's thread more suitable for u

All right, brother, I'm going to drop my head and move on. i'm wrong, i'm all to blame. humility is taking me out of this topic, great day for you. I don't write anything here to offend you, forgive me and see you later.

@dhanamerdeka i want to ask, i used hitleap for many days and my hits doesnt detect on google analytics. why many hits never show on my analytics?

hitleap just scam on me? or something wrong in here?

@dhanamerdeka i want to ask, i used hitleap for many days and my hits doesnt detect on google analytics. why many hits never show on my analytics?

hitleap just scam on me? or something wrong in here?
idk
on my sites, that working correctly
if the hitleap not working on ur site, use other's traffic generator

@dhanamerdeka the traffic site that you mentioned - exchange - is safe? SEO, GoogleAdsense etc safe? So no bot, no harm in it, right?
Just to be sure :)
Thanks for your efforts!

@dhanamerdeka the traffic site that you mentioned - exchange - is safe? SEO, GoogleAdsense etc safe? So no bot, no harm in it, right?
Just to be sure :)
Thanks for your efforts!
Not Safe.... ... ANd it's kind of Bot traffic.. that will decrease your Time spent by user/ Interactions i.e. Session Time..... And NEVER USE IT WITH ADSENSE ENABLED

Not Safe.... ... ANd it's kind of Bot traffic.. that will decrease your Time spent by user/ Interactions i.e. Session Time..... And NEVER USE IT WITH ADSENSE ENABLED
Then I don't really get it whats the point of having that/recommend that it here

Then I don't really get it whats the point of having that/recommend that it here
According to OP That is For Before You apply For AdSense... Although I still don't get that, why you need the traffic to Get approved by adsense.. Adsense don't really care about your traffic

According to OP That is For Before You apply For AdSense... Although I still don't get that, why you need the traffic to Get approved by adsense.. Adsense don't really care about your traffic
I can apply for that with unique content, having 8-10 blogposts above 1k words (avg 1.2k) with all the necessary pages? Tos, contact etc.

Reactions: BlakenFist
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aliht
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock