• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

[Tutorial] Instant Approve Adsense

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does the amount of content you post on your site depend on your niche?

Ie., if you're a news site you probably should have more posts than an evergreen niche site?

Does the amount of content you post on your site depend on your niche?

Ie., if you're a news site you probably should have more posts than an evergreen niche site?
the easiest way to approved is a "normal article sites" if you using "news" or other niche it will be harder depend on the policy....

example, some of my client have article sites, but the article is about anime... this will be hard to approved because i think google will reject most of anime-related things, because of Copyright.
so my opinion, you should make the post/content that have zero copyright issue, like.... How to play xxxxxxxx on PC...
something like that, will help you make better content, of course for nomal sites this is won't generate alot of traffic,
but if you have safelink sites. this things will be so good...

Thank you for your sharing. Could I ask something, how much do you earn for 1 website with Adsense?

Use a Free AWS VPS and Keep it Running with Hitleap
is running Hitleap safe? and can i try run on own pc? worry get banned :/

read from the web
Hitleap is not safe for adsense
If you want to run your video or website on hitleap make sure it should not be monotize by adsense if monotize by adsense your adsense account may be suspended and you will socked for this because its not safe for adsnese as I have already tried this on many account and my 3 non hosted account has been suspended and 1 Hosted account also temporarily suspended for 30 days due to only this activity and I have received email from adsense that your account has been suspended due to invalid activity.
I would suggest you to if you want to want to earn with adsense please write a SEO friendly unique contain and do the small SEO by google web master it will help to rank your website and increase your website earning.
If you want to immediately earning from adsense this is not possible because adsense is powered by google and google is not a small company they have bigger server and automatic system they can track everything so no buddy can cheat to Google so my request is this please don’t follow shortcuts because its not legal.
Please share your website link to google plus, facebook, reddit, tweeter etc so that your website can boost ranking and no need to run on hitheap because hitleap is not safe for google adsense earning.

read from the web
If you want to run your video or website on hitleap make sure it should not be monotize by adsense if monotize by adsense your adsense account may be suspended and you will socked for this because its not safe for adsnese as I have already tried this on many account and my 3 non hosted account has been suspended and 1 Hosted account also temporarily suspended for 30 days due to only this activity and I have received email from adsense that your account has been suspended due to invalid activity.
I would suggest you to if you want to want to earn with adsense please write a SEO friendly unique contain and do the small SEO by google web master it will help to rank your website and increase your website earning.
If you want to immediately earning from adsense this is not possible because adsense is powered by google and google is not a small company they have bigger server and automatic system they can track everything so no buddy can cheat to Google so my request is this please don’t follow shortcuts because its not legal.
Please share your website link to google plus, facebook, reddit, tweeter etc so that your website can boost ranking and no need to run on hitheap because hitleap is not safe for google adsense earning.
I NEVER SAID IT WAS SAFE!
I was Just Guiding a mate How he can easily Earn Hitleap Minutes

BTW Hitleap Can Even Ban you From adsense

read from the web

before you read something on website...
you must see the context

of course if you running hitleap for making alot money from adsense, you surely will get ban....
look the post, and the meaning.... what hitleap using for...

pls don't talking without thinking first... be smart people on internet....

this also already discussed on earlier comment also....
idk why people these days think like this.... when the tutor is about get approved... and now they says about making money from adsense with hitleap... i mean...
are u really think like that...? in 2021?

Reactions: ashonline2019
Hello, I already approved some accounts, but I already had a lot of disapproval ... but the hitleap, from what I understand, you only use it to get approval and then you remove it, right? I think nobody wanted to understand this correctly?

and another, what is ACG and TOS?

Reactions: ashonline2019
Hello, I already approved some accounts, but I already had a lot of disapproval ... but the hitleap, from what I understand, you only use it to get approval and then you remove it, right? I think nobody wanted to understand this correctly?

and another, what is ACG and TOS?
yeah. hitleap only for generate visitor when you need to approved (faster the notification)
because most of my test, when the sites not have visitor or very small amount of visitor, google likely to review the sites later and that make you get notification about approved or rejected in a long time (more than 1 week)

that's why i suggesting using some "bot traffic" and the easy think on internet is hitleap... if someone have some better bot traffic, then maybe i'd like to try that...
after all... this only used to make google think that our sites is "legit" sites and they will review it soon. and on the end... the goal is we get the confirmation wheter our sites approved or rejected so we can re-apply again if we rejected.

Next
ACG idk how to explain it... but maybe you can search it on google by urself
TOS = https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Terms_of_service

yeah. hitleap only for generate visitor when you need to approved (faster the notification)
because most of my test, when the sites not have visitor or very small amount of visitor, google likely to review the sites later and that make you get notification about approved or rejected in a long time (more than 1 week)

that's why i suggesting using some "bot traffic" and the easy think on internet is hitleap... if someone have some better bot traffic, then maybe i'd like to try that...
after all... this only used to make google think that our sites is "legit" sites and they will review it soon. and on the end... the goal is we get the confirmation wheter our sites approved or rejected so we can re-apply again if we rejected.

Next
ACG idk how to explain it... but maybe you can search it on google by urself
TOS = https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Terms_of_service
Otohits is another Good Alternative to Hitleap...

Status
Not open for further replies.
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock