• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

[Tutorial] Instant Approve Adsense

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello I have a new website less than a week old how long should i wait before applying for adsense approval

[tested 15/feb/2020]
idk what whappen to adsense, but for now, minimum post must be 20 and you must have those post indexed by google. (try your best to make >50% indexed). if not, your request will be rejected
and if you have notification from adsense about "low quality content" or something like that....
that's mean your sites seems have too much empty space, and your type of post is not enough for it...
the solution is change the widget bar and make it full and try your best to make google ads fit on leftover space, and dont forget to add 5-10 more post to your sites...

i think only that for now....
this solution working for my new client, yesterday i input it on adsense and now it's already approved XD
thanks

hello everyone i get rejected again by adsense.
so i'm AGC the post from ezine article using wp content pilot and spin them using autospinner. all of the post is unique when i check. i have twenty three post and nine get index by google. ussually i get rejected because content. but now its because navigation. i get the same reason of rejection in my anime download website. so i thought it was because of link and i decided to delete all the link. anyother suggestion to make adsense accept me ?
1613407133598.png

hello everyone i get rejected again by adsense.
so i'm AGC the post from ezine article using wp content pilot and spin them using autospinner. all of the post is unique when i check. i have twenty three post and nine get index by google. ussually i get rejected because content. but now its because navigation. i get the same reason of rejection in my anime download website. so i thought it was because of link and i decided to delete all the link. anyother suggestion to make adsense accept me ?
1613407133598.png
anime related sites and download sites, never approved by google

when i send the apply request, the post is none, but after it i turn on the AGC and setting it to make 3 post everyday + auto visitor

Content you says? lol, on me that's not the point, i just need to AGC other's blog and posted into my sites, no edit and no content spinner, Pure 1:1 copy paste,

And you think google will think about your content? ahahahah they just need your sites to place their ads, no more and no less than that. if you rejected because low quality content, that's mean your website is too bad and some of it have less than 400 letters on the post, so that's will count as low quality content.

more than that... google doesn't care about the content as long the auto placement ads can be inserted into the article, that's will be enough for google to approve ur website.

BTW
Before u talking and talking, why you didn't even create proper introduction on babiato?
didn't u read the rules?
so funny watching this type of member nowdays.... they doesn't care about the rule... but they talking like known anything :D
I love your personality and response. Great job showing us this great method.

Thank you!

i thing you dont need traffic to approval adsense..
i think so too but some people said to me he got rejected and try again he didnt do anything to his website expect make people visit his website and then he get approval. and some people said he didnt have traffic but he got approval.
it look like really random to me. but it doesnt hurt to get people vist your website more

the correct word is "i think" not "i thing"

and if i counter your argument, your heart maybe feels bad so think that by urself....

this is not an English school nd I'm not pleasing to correct my error any way let the noobs here again " YOU DONT NEED TRAFFIC TO APPROVED ADSENSE" approved more than 100s Acc's never experienced this
if you done all of this, you can submit your sites to google adsense.
Some other's critical things, you MUST HAVE 500+ VISITOR PERDAY, and you can archive that by using https://hitleap.com/ (setting your daily view to 2k visitor perday)
Hitleap "BOT Traffic" fam it's 2021
don't let my noob profile fool you again

• Haha
Reactions: ashonline2019
i think so too but some people said to me he got rejected and try again he didnt do anything to his website expect make people visit his website and then he get approval. and some people said he didnt have traffic but he got approval.
it look like really random to me. but it doesnt hurt to get people vist your website more
yeah, traffic not important also follow the basics always and wait till you get index to google to apply Adsense.
as far as you know how you can drive traffic to your approved Adsense site you good to go.

this is not an English school nd I'm not pleasing to correct my error any way let the noobs here again " YOU DONT NEED TRAFFIC TO APPROVED ADSENSE" approved more than 100s Acc's never experienced this

Hitleap "BOT Traffic" fam it's 2021
don't let my noob profile fool you again
i don't care what you says... you just new member who doesn't even care about introduce on introduce section...
you just talking and talking like people who know anything, but in inside, you know nothing...

"YOU DONT NEED TRAFFIC TO APPROVED ADSENSE"
you think google not log the visitor and request from your site after you place that adsense code on ur sites?
really?
pffft and also pls see the title... "Instant approve"

i not teaching about your ordinary ways to approved in adsense, what i talking is "instant" ways to get rid of it...
if you not have enough visitor, the google will review your sites on normal-long queue. and that will take 6-couple month to get the status (rejected or approved)

"don't let my noob profile fool you again" ?
pls don't reveal your dumbness on this forum, if you against some or other ways, you can create your own post and give the sh** to other's people.... i just give one of the tutorial to get instant approve to this forum....

maybe your "noob profile" is real "noob profile" so you can continue to barking on your own tutorial post next, and let's see how much people follow that, pfftt..

2021 new member, is so salty lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock