• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

[Tutorial] Instant Approve Adsense

Status
Not open for further replies.
You said "Some other's critical things, you MUST HAVE 500+ VISITOR PER DAY, and you can archive that by using https://hitleap.com/ (setting your daily view to 2k visitor per day)"

Me: 500+ visitors a day is not a critical thing. Should I explain this again?
on this tutorial, i give some loophole that make the approval or rejected email came less than 1 week.
that's why use traffic generator is critical so google will make the site priority for review....
of course if you not do that, you still can get the approval

should i explain this again? i already told on all previous discussion... why you should barking on same things?

hi, my adsense got disabled 5 month ago , (i know why) because i share some download link of videos that was copyrighted in my website articles, there was only 3 links ScreenShot_20210420183751.png and i removed them also removed most of dead posts, they told me i can appeal when i will fix my website, but do not appeal yet, from some days i was thinking to appeal (i know there is only 1% chance to get enable account again ) should i try??,
i just need some advice for appeal,
and also other advise are allowed (like another google account if possible),

My site Is a News Website Link- Asiankoreandramas.com

@dhanamerdeka
if you have any dmca issue or copyright issue, then your website will surely suspended by adsense....
any anime, manga, software download sites is count as violation on google....

that's why, most of my client, if they approved on adsense, then change the website into anime sites, manga sites, or download sites, that will make the adsense terminated.....

if you want to play safe... you can use adsense's sites as a safelink sites, but for non-safelink visitor
your sites should shown like a normal sites, not as safelink visitor ones....

i hope you can understand my bad english

on this tutorial, i give some loophole that make the approval or rejected email came less than 1 week.
that's why use traffic generator is critical so google will make the site priority for review....

should i explain this again? i already told on all previous discussion... why you should barking on same things?

if you have any dmca issue or copyright issue, then your website will surely suspended by adsense....

that's why, most of my client, if they approved on adsense, then change the website into anime sites, manga sites, or download sites, that will make the adsense terminated.....

if you want to play safe... you can use adsense's sites as a safelink sites, but for non-safelink visitor

Thank, i just want to ask can apply for adsense for this website again, or should i change this website domain

You said, "why you should bark on the same things?"

Great! You are the man and expert on this topic. By the way, your English is too good bro.

T.o.p.b.g.t lah (y)

Thank, i just want to ask can apply for adsense for this website again, or should i change this website domain
from my experience....
if your sites already approved but then suspended by adsense... you must create another domain and make new submission to adsense....

because, alot of times when sites already approved then disabled/suspended, i never get the adsense to approve it again on second time....

but remember....
this is just from what i do on past... maybe now they would give second chance to you to use adsense on same domain
i hope my information can help you....

@dhanamerdeka
Don't you think that the age of the site matters? Cuz, for example, I just got rejected and I can't figure out why other than that. :/
maybe you can give a link of your sites
maybe i can take a look....

idk why, but when i create a brand new sites, the sites never approved by adsense
but after few month, i submitted again, and the sites approved

even i not change anything on the sites, all things remain same on website, and idk why on second time google approved my adsense, that's why i assume, brand new sites can't be approved on adsense

BUT adsense maybe still approve it on some case... but on my experience, that rare to get approval to brand new sites,

What could be wrong? Change the theme, blog site, content on homepage etc., non of the page is plagiarised.
More than 15blog posts, all more than 1.5k words, some 3-4k
Still, I got the deny, reason: "low value content"
Maybe, 15 posts not enough?

What could be wrong? Change the theme, blog site, content on homepage etc., non of the page is plagiarised.
More than 15blog posts, all more than 1.5k words, some 3-4k
Still, I got the deny, reason: "low value content"
Maybe, 15 posts not enough?
some sites, i approved when the post still 10
btw new way to deal with adsense since 15 may 2021...
i found that easier way to get approved is update 2 post everyday when you submit the sites, until you approved...
after you approved, you can delete some post.

and you should ping all search engine include google after you post it.
and last, to have bigger chance to approved, you may post anything that needed by google ads (for now, i think food, travel, and games) so if you sites discuss about that... you can get bigger approval chance

BUT
remember.
this is not math... so maybe on your country maybe different strategy may be needed

is there a way to run more than once hitleap? the only way i find is by buying vps for it.

I have a question.

Since Google is run by understanding individuals who constantly have to monitor the AI, if there is a disclaimer at the bottom of each content that says "each content are subject to copyright and can be removed if requested for by the demanding personnel with proof"

Does that still count as illegal?

This is a general question

I have a question.

Since Google is run by understanding individuals who constantly have to monitor the AI, if there is a disclaimer at the bottom of each content that says "each content are subject to copyright and can be removed if requested for by the demanding personnel with proof"

That line does not count as illegal... But is your Content duplicate? if YES then yeah it is count as non adsense compliant

@rezagray Get 2 RDP's

Sorry what do you mean by "Is my content duplicate"?
is your content being scraped? Or Are you copying from other place?

Plus how does one use hitleap?

I am confused
That is just to make Google think your website gets traffic and move you up in the queue for Inspection according to the OP

is your content being scraped? Or Are you copying from other place?
No it is going to be a Basic WordPress site that performs all sorts of activities. Multipurpose site

That is just to make Google think your website gets traffic and move you up in the queue for Inspection according to the OP
Oh okay thank you for this

is there a way to run more than once hitleap? the only way i find is by buying vps for it.
i bought rdp, for 2$ and then use traffic generator (not public app) which use various premium proxy... to get the visitor...
and this still work even since first time i use it (mid 2020), if you interesting you can search "autotrafic" on github, maybe they still present now... because i and my friend already fork it and updates the script to add random click page and scrolling to prevent google detect our app as bot.

I have a question.

if you need google adsense to approve your sites even with duplicated content...
i use word "Post ini merupakan repost dari website a.com dan kami telah memiliki izin untuk me-repost nya dengan beberapa bagian yang mungkin berbeda dari aslinya, jika anda memiliki masalah dengan hal ini, silakan kontak kami terkait DMCA"

or the english is "This is a repost from a.com. and we already have a permission to repost that on our sites with some aspect that maybe different from it's original. if you have any problem regarding this things, you can contact me about dmca"

with that. my post safe and google still approved it. you just need to add that every post manually, but if you can make simple code on AGC that you used, you can do that automatically.

That line does not count as illegal... But is your Content duplicate? if YES then yeah it is count as non adsense compliant

@rezagray Get 2 RDP's
after barking on early discussion, you now barking about "non adsense compliant" well....
1622709458374.png
1622709535053.png

didn't u watch yourself from past when you barking like one who know anything about adsense?
1622709667636.png
1622709713966.png

maybe you should learn how to think before barking something on this post...
this is not a post to "APPROVED BY ADSENSE" used normal way....
create normal post
get indexed
get a visitor
get approved... no...

we try to use some hole that google leave behind so we can create as many adsense as we like... with even shitty or copy paste content....
and yeet... you seems still barking about "normal things" on here... like... "non adsense compliant" or on past "using hitleap is bad for your sites, your adsense will be removed"
even if this tutorial used for PEOPLE who didn't even have adsense yet....
and you say on past that they will removed the adsense account if you using hitleap?

well... try to use ur head... and read the contex of the post.
and other's is don't try to force your understanding that based to your failure to other people....
if you think duplicated contect is "non adsense compliant" which in short mean. google will suspend your adsense if you approved, or they will never ever approved your sites, then your head maybe can't be helped anymore... you see... we searching and share some small hole that google left behind... and you now talking about formality...

if i not wrong on past i already ask you for move maybe to other post that more suitable for you to talk about "approved by adsense" without using any loophole or you can create that post if the post not present yet....

we all know... using bot traffic, hitleap, duplicated content, and other's related to that is prohibited by google. but on this post I SUGGESTING TO USE THAT, because the output is not for your regular sites, but site like... safelink and other's, that's why i create this tutorial...
pls next use your brain....

if some of your account banned because your own failure when try some of the tutorial... the one who need to blame is urself... and you have no right to telling other's just based by ur 1 or 2 account....
there's alot hole to get approved by adsense...

not only this post.. this is just one that i shared on babiato. and yet. the method is simple because you didn't even require to use anything...

my other's method fully use our own script...
some of it is scrap multiple news sites, and rewrite them on our sites, use some dumb deep learning that we create, plus visitor generator that i talked earlier using auto proxy.

i hope your brain can understand my long long explanation with my bad english....
i already told you 3 times on past if i not forget.... and now i writing this again....

i hope you not barking again. if you do... i hope you barking about something usefull like sharing some loophole that you found by urself... or anything... not talking sh** about "non adsense compliant" that we all already know since google already put it on their page....

or if your brain can't understand what my point i think you SHOULD really move to some "formal" post regarding something that you barking until now

i bought rdp, for 2$ and then use traffic generator (not public app) which use various premium proxy... to get the visitor...
and this still work even since first time i use it (mid 2020), if you interesting you can search "autotrafic" on github, maybe they still present now... because i and my friend already fork it and updates the script to add random click page and scrolling to prevent google detect our app as bot.

if you need google adsense to approve your sites even with duplicated content...
i use word "Post ini merupakan repost dari website a.com dan kami telah memiliki izin untuk me-repost nya dengan beberapa bagian yang mungkin berbeda dari aslinya, jika anda memiliki masalah dengan hal ini, silakan kontak kami terkait DMCA"

or the english is "This is a repost from a.com. and we already have a permission to repost that on our sites with some aspect that maybe different from it's original. if you have any problem regarding this things, you can contact me about dmca"

with that. my post safe and google still approved it. you just need to add that every post manually, but if you can make simple code on AGC that you used, you can do that automatically.

after barking on early discussion, you now barking about "non adsense compliant" well....
1622709458374.png
1622709535053.png

didn't u watch yourself from past when you barking like one who know anything about adsense?
1622709667636.png
1622709713966.png

maybe you should learn how to think before barking something on this post...
this is not a post to "APPROVED BY ADSENSE" used normal way....
create normal post
get indexed
get a visitor
get approved... no...

we try to use some hole that google leave behind so we can create as many adsense as we like... with even shitty or copy paste content....
and yeet... you seems still barking about "normal things" on here... like... "non adsense compliant" or on past "using hitleap is bad for your sites, your adsense will be removed"
even if this tutorial used for PEOPLE who didn't even have adsense yet....
and you say on past that they will removed the adsense account if you using hitleap?

well... try to use ur head... and read the contex of the post.
and other's is don't try to force your understanding that based to your failure to other people....
if you think duplicated contect is "non adsense compliant" which in short mean. google will suspend your adsense if you approved, or they will never ever approved your sites, then your head maybe can't be helped anymore... you see... we searching and share some small hole that google left behind... and you now talking about formality...

if i not wrong on past i already ask you for move maybe to other post that more suitable for you to talk about "approved by adsense" without using any loophole or you can create that post if the post not present yet....

we all know... using bot traffic, hitleap, duplicated content, and other's related to that is prohibited by google. but on this post I SUGGESTING TO USE THAT, because the output is not for your regular sites, but site like... safelink and other's, that's why i create this tutorial...
pls next use your brain....

if some of your account banned because your own failure when try some of the tutorial... the one who need to blame is urself... and you have no right to telling other's just based by ur 1 or 2 account....
there's alot hole to get approved by adsense...

not only this post.. this is just one that i shared on babiato. and yet. the method is simple because you didn't even require to use anything...

my other's method fully use our own script...
some of it is scrap multiple news sites, and rewrite them on our sites, use some dumb deep learning that we create, plus visitor generator that i talked earlier using auto proxy.

i hope your brain can understand my long long explanation with my bad english....
i already told you 3 times on past if i not forget.... and now i writing this again....

i hope you not barking again. if you do... i hope you barking about something usefull like sharing some loophole that you found by urself... or anything... not talking sh** about "non adsense compliant" that we all already know since google already put it on their page....

or if your brain can't understand what my point i think you SHOULD really move to some "formal" post regarding something that you barking until now
What the fu** are you Talking About?
I was talking to @TheRyD3r about Duplicate content and Adsense do not Allow Duplicate Content

Not everyone wants to risk their Adsense Account for temporary Few Bucks because if not today then tomorrow your AdSense is at risk if you are doing duplicate content... and spinned content is a totally different subject

Not mentioned that now... That was mentioned earlier and You BARKED about that earlier too...

if i not wrong on past i already ask you for move maybe to other post that more suitable for you to talk about "approved by adsense"
This is a Discussion Forum... If my statement can Help just a single one out here I am gonna fucking bark at your post again and again

And Main Thing-

I NEVER DISRESPECTED YOU OR YOUR METHODS!

I AM JUST ANSWERING THE DOUBTS...
If you want just say in the thread title that ONLY @dhanamerdeka is allowed to answer any questions because if others are answering they are straight away bullshitting

What the fu** are you Talking About?
I was talking to @TheRyD3r about Duplicate content and Adsense do not Allow Duplicate Content

Not everyone wants to risk their Adsense Account for temporary Few Bucks because if not today then tomorrow your AdSense is at risk if you are doing duplicate content... and spinned content is a totally different subject

Not mentioned that now... That was mentioned earlier and You BARKED about that earlier too...

This is a Discussion Forum... If my statement can Help just a single one out here I am gonna fucking bark at your post again and again

And Main Thing-

I NEVER DISRESPECTED YOU OR YOUR METHODS!

I AM JUST ANSWERING THE DOUBTS...
If you want just say in the thread title that ONLY @dhanamerdeka is allowed to answer any questions because if others are answering they are straight away bullshitting
well i already talking about that even on early discussion...
I DO KNOW DUPLICATE CONTENT IS NOT ALLOW

but that doesn't mean you can never approved on adsense

and i already make my point THIS IS NOT SOME CASUAL TUTORIAL
this is where we use some loop hole to bypass and get google approved the sites even if one or two things that google prohibited we still can be able to approved our sites

the only one... you can do is helping and give some suggestion about new loophole and others

if you just barking

yeah that not allowed

yeah that will get you ban

and something like that

OF COURSE THIS POST WILL NOT PRESENT NOW
this is where i share some old loophole, that some part of it still working
and i expect some ppl to share their ways to new loophole to do that too

if you just saying about something that doesn't allow by google... you can GET AWAY from this thread...

this is not QNA where you ask... it this allowed or no... or something like that...
this thread is where we discuss about how to get approved faster on adsense, not only that, we also discuss about how trash "Normal article sites" get approved even with copy paste/spinner/rewrite content

and still you barking the same things like on past i told you?

come on... use your brain... didn't u understand what i saying and what my point?
didn't u realize on first time you came here
you barking about "hitleap" that will make someone get ban?

you think what post this is?
get easy money from adsense?
no...
this is make google prioritize ur site to be review by google team...

still your shitty barking from past, and now... still same...
you talking nonsense... what the point of the post, and what you talking about didn't have any correlation....
even after i repeat my point, you didn't even understand

even after i ask you to leave to your own maybe... "NORMAL WAY TO APPROVE TO ADSENSE" you never do it... and still barking same things on here....

act like anyone know anything....
without seeing any context from other's people talking.... '-'

i hope you understand... this is like... 4 or 5 time i repeat my point

lets see... wheter your brain can handle it or not....
or after it... you continue barking again..... like on past...

when i talking hitleap to get sites, prioritize by google to get review faster
you say "google will ban you"
even i not say to use that on approved sites, you barking about something else...

READ THE CONTEXT READ WHAT THE DISCUSSION ABOUT....
why you barking something else on different topic...
maybe you should create your own post about "Things that you should not do on google" instead barking something on place where people searching some loophole to get approved on google faster than regular ways....

6x now i repeat it
i really sure this ignorant guys will barking about that things again...

• Haha
Reactions: BlakenFist
Status
Not open for further replies.
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock