• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

[Tutorial] Instant Approve Adsense

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not Safe.... ... ANd it's kind of Bot traffic.. that will decrease your Time spent by user/ Interactions i.e. Session Time..... And NEVER USE IT WITH ADSENSE ENABLED
this tutorial is for get approved faster for google adsense kid....
the traffic generator act like a way to make your sites have some visitor because they call the javascript code.
that's why the email of approved or rejected adsense will come less than 7 days

read the full post before barking in here
of course with adsense enabled and already approved it will get ban, because that will count as spamming visitor....

well.... before commenting on this comment section... don't forget to read the topic and the explanation first... of course all people know what traffic bot is... and they also know what it will do when used in adsense approved sites....

if that the case, don't came here... this post isn't for u

80% of your posts should be indexed on Google search... It will also improve your approval rate
sites with no index on google can approved, and that have nothing to do with google search...
some on my client on last march, they have non-indexed sites....
even if your post 100% indexed, that's not going to get you or improve approval rate... because now that rule change,

and even before this, you just need min 3 post indexed, not 80% pfffft

here the pic from one of my client....
total post 10
indexed 2
used theme... just same like me (MH)
and now he used the web for safelink too....
visitor? barely nothing, because he about to move the download sites, to another

estimate time from submit to approved by adsense, if i not forget more than 1 week but less than 2 week.... for sure idk, but no longer than 2 week the approval email was arrive

Screenshot (2259).png

Screenshot (2260).png

Screenshot (2261).png

Note, you must create a simple post that not too bad to get approved on adsense,
dont use anime, news, film, or anything like that which has some copyright issue, and after it you can use this tutorial....

if this tutorial not working on your country, try to use the other method.... this is just one of them
and don't act like a blind... this is tutorial to how approved instantly on adsense, so use the traffic generator for approval only....

if you using it on approved adsense sites, then your brain maybe damaged

• Haha
Reactions: ashonline2019
this tutorial is for get approved faster for google adsense kid....
the traffic generator act like a way to make your sites have some visitor because they call the javascript code.
that's why the email of approved or rejected adsense will come less than 7 days

read the full post before barking in here
of course with adsense enabled and already approved it will get ban, because that will count as spamming visitor....

well.... before commenting on this comment section... don't forget to read the topic and the explanation first... of course all people know what traffic bot is... and they also know what it will do when used in adsense approved sites....

if that the case, don't came here... this post isn't for u
Some people don't understand it easily that BOT TRAFFIC IS NOT GOOD FOR ADSENSE....And I am Only Focusing on that, so people do not make a mistake to keep Hitleap running.

NO ONE IS FUCKING BARKING. It's a Forum and we are giving our opinions!
People see free views they tend to forget other things, I am just stressing it well enough that Don't use bot traffic with Adsense enabled site BECAUSE YOU DID NOT MENTION THAT PARTICULAR PART you should also stop hitleap on the main thread.

Now talking about traffic, You can buy Social media Traffic for as cheap as 1-2$ that is much better in terms of Quality and for your site as well... Hitleap just gives RUBBISH traffic

And My sites get approved with just 10-15 Visits per day without any issues (So traffic was never a case for me).

And Maybe for once Stop being so Rude... We are so pleased that you are sharing some valuable knowledge
and last... if you think i "disrespectful"...
you can always leave this thread... and maybe some other's thread more suitable for u
And I am Going to Follow this Advice. THANKS, A TON

Some people don't understand it easily that BOT TRAFFIC IS NOT GOOD FOR ADSENSE....And I am Only Focusing on that, so people do not make a mistake to keep Hitleap running.

NO ONE IS FUCKING BARKING. It's a Forum and we are giving our opinions!
People see free views they tend to forget other things, I am just stressing it well enough that Don't use bot traffic with Adsense enabled site BECAUSE YOU DID NOT MENTION THAT PARTICULAR PART you should also stop hitleap on the main thread.

Now talking about traffic, You can buy Social media Traffic for as cheap as 1-2$ that is much better in terms of Quality and for your site as well... Hitleap just gives RUBBISH traffic

And My sites get approved with just 10-15 Visits per day without any issues (So traffic was never a case for me).

And Maybe for once Stop being so Rude... We are so pleased that you are sharing some valuable knowledge

And I am Going to Follow this Advice. THANKS, A TON
well... i already get rid of that type of people on earlier reply, i think that useless for explaining that again....
don't waste your time, to people that not even read anything, if their adsense got blocked because bot traffic that their fault...

And sorry if you think i so rude, but this easiest way to get people understand what point i want to make, since my english is so bad, so i use this way, even when i not talking with english (on some forum from my country) i also this rude person, i just want to make other's to understand what point i made and make them not talking on same circle that not even the topic....

about your suggestion, that i could buy cheap and high quality traffic, well, i use our own software to generate traffic with autochange proxy and proxy hunter, so i didn't even need that, this tutorial is created with most simple ways without any starting money so other people can try on their own....

of course my method to get approved by adsense not only this... i just reveal one of them, and keep it secret the another faster ways.... so don't judge that i just using this method all times i need to get approved or make my client to get approved....

i think that's my point, so if you just talking about "quality content" or "traffic" or "indexed content" well, that rubbish on here, because with this tutorial and other's method that i use, i don't even care where the post coming from, as long as they not have any copyright issue, and i don't care about 80% indexed content.... just 1-2 post is enough to get approved.....

that's why i share one of my method....
on babiato.... since i get alot of things from here, so i just want to give one of my method on here.... moreover, in this covid pandemic, this will help people to get some easy money if they know how to do it

Reactions: BlakenFist
well... i already get rid of that type of people on earlier reply, i think that useless for explaining that again....
don't waste your time, to people that not even read anything, if their adsense got blocked because bot traffic that their fault...

And sorry if you think i so rude, but this easiest way to get people understand what point i want to make, since my english is so bad, so i use this way, even when i not talking with english (on some forum from my country) i also this rude person, i just want to make other's to understand what point i made and make them not talking on same circle that not even the topic....

about your suggestion, that i could buy cheap and high quality traffic, well, i use our own software to generate traffic with autochange proxy and proxy hunter, so i didn't even need that, this tutorial is created with most simple ways without any starting money so other people can try on their own....

of course my method to get approved by adsense not only this... i just reveal one of them, and keep it secret the another faster ways.... so don't judge that i just using this method all times i need to get approved or make my client to get approved....

i think that's my point, so if you just talking about "quality content" or "traffic" or "indexed content" well, that rubbish on here, because with this tutorial and other's method that i use, i don't even care where the post coming from, as long as they not have any copyright issue, and i don't care about 80% indexed content.... just 1-2 post is enough to get approved.....

that's why i share one of my method....
on babiato.... since i get alot of things from here, so i just want to give one of my method on here.... moreover, in this covid pandemic, this will help people to get some easy money if they know how to do it
Based on your strategy btw, it seems really easy to get approved, to be honest can't see any reason why someone would not be.

Based on your strategy btw, it seems really easy to get approved, to be honest can't see any reason why someone would not be.
people just didn't want to try it... they just find a shortest way to get something.
on my country, anything that simple would have a people who selling "services" to do that job....

on this case, i and some other ppl on my country that selling services to get other's people adsense approved their sites

we will arrive in 2022 and will be the same speeches, I came back today to see the forum and still you debate the same subject of opinion, this is funnier than the TV program, I tried to give my opinion and I was ridiculed, then someone else arrives and does the same LOL

Reactions: ResLio
anyone please tell me adsence limit solution daily traffic coming from last year still ads not start customer care still no reply

anyone please tell me adsence limit solution daily traffic coming from last year still ads not start customer care still no reply
what? can you explain again?
"daily traffic coming from last year still ads not start customer care still no reply"

My ads approved even though traffic to my site is only 20 per day and 8 posts.
read again the entire discuss
what the point to generate the visitor....

fo faster up the process so email come no longer than 1 week
does i really should explain this again? c'mon

read again the entire discuss
what the point to generate the visitor....

fo faster up the process so email come no longer than 1 week
does i really should explain this again? c'mon
You said "Some other's critical things, you MUST HAVE 500+ VISITOR PER DAY, and you can archive that by using https://hitleap.com/ (setting your daily view to 2k visitor per day)"

Me: 500+ visitors a day is not a critical thing. Should I explain this again?

Reactions: BlakenFist
hi, my adsense got disabled 5 month ago , (i know why) because i share some download link of videos that was copyrighted in my website articles, there was only 3 links ScreenShot_20210420183751.png and i removed them also removed most of dead posts, they told me i can appeal when i will fix my website, but do not appeal yet, from some days i was thinking to appeal (i know there is only 1% chance to get enable account again ) should i try??,
i just need some advice for appeal,
and also other advise are allowed (like another google account if possible),

My site Is a News Website Link- Asiankoreandramas.com

@dhanamerdeka

Last edited:
hi, my adsense got disabled 5 month ago , (i know why) because i share some download link of videos that was copyrighted in my website articles, there was only 3 links ScreenShot_20210420183751.png and i removed them also removed most of dead posts, they told me i can appeal when i will fix my website, but do not appeal yet, from some days i was thinking to appeal (i know there is only 1% chance to get enable account again ) should i try??,
i just need some advice for appeal,
and also other advise are allowed (like another google account if possible),

My site Is a News Website Link- Asiankoreandramas.com
bro problem is you adding other platform ads remove it and apply

Status
Not open for further replies.
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock