• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Free Gsuite Account for making money (Nonprofit) (tutorial)

Hello 👋
Still on the NGOs offer. I am glad to say after successfully registered four organizations in 1 month, I think I have mastered the process, and I can now create a thread for whoever needs the service.

Let me show you some of the offers inside their catalog
2021-09-20_14h32_21.png

2021-09-20_14h33_41.png
2021-09-20_14h34_33.png 2021-09-20_14h36_23.png

And numerous other services like Grammarly and Twilio.

Reactions: jackdas and aresela
Hello 👋
Still on the NGOs offer. I am glad to say after successfully registered four organizations in 1 month, I think I have mastered the process, and I can now create a thread for whoever needs the service.

Let me show you some of the offers inside their catalog
2021-09-20_14h32_21.png

2021-09-20_14h33_41.png
2021-09-20_14h34_33.png 2021-09-20_14h36_23.png

And numerous other services like Grammarly and Twilio.
Let me know price.
Thanks.

I need valid token, i dont receive token mail or something.

Attachments

• valid token.PNG
    valid token.PNG
    22.3 KB · Views: 37
I received this email from TechSoup:

Thank you for your reply. Unfortunately, we are unable to verify that you represent BLA BLA BLA INC with the document you provided.

The version of the determination letter that you gave us is publicly available online on your organizations website. Please provide one of the following documents:

1. A copy of another document, which your organization received from the IRS, that lists "IRS" and "Department of Treasury" in the header, your organization’s correct name, and its Employer Identification Number (EIN). An example of this type of document would be update confirmations. We are unable to accept copies of documents submitted to the IRS, including Form 990 and W-2s.

Your name does not have to be listed on the provided document.
We do not accept state tax documents.
We do not accept files in Microsoft Word format (.doc, .docx).

The problem is I do not know what and where can I get this document. I'm stuck.

I'm from India I need this only for my startup I'm a freelancer helping other freelancers to grow if someone can help me get Gsuite with 20 users only for my domain adsfreelancer.com I will pay as I'm unable to do the process myself I need gsuite because I'm using siteground right now due to covid there are no clients and I'm unable to afford the geek plan of it luckily from babiato i got AWS credits which are enough for hosting so please someone kindly help me with gsuite
Hi man do you need aws accout free tier 1 gor free not with price ?

No tuto, just follow everything they have said here

I have helped 10 Babiato family activate this account. Having applied 12 times and got successful 11 times with 1 rejection.
That's pretty 99 percent success.
I can still do it again.
Come inbox for better explanation.

Reactions: flame3
Hello guys,
Now i will post about Gsuite...
You maybe know about this... so yeah... recently my friend told me how to create gsuite unlimited without any money...
the things that you need is a file or document about the organization
second... you just need to register googledrive nonprofit then you may or need to go on the techsoup website to verify the data
it's takes about 1-2 week to complete and yeah... after it you have gsuite for yourself....
if you want to make money with that.... you just create account on user manager... and sell it...

REMEMBER ONLY CREATE 10.000 ACCOUNT ON 1 GSUITE
if you create more than that... you account will at the risk of ban by google...
so yeah... that's all for me

Update
this also work for edu account for custom email domain

Screenshot (922).png
How to get Permanent account not trial account? Because I got trial account and it's expired 2 months ago

How to get Permanent account not trial account? Because I got trial account and it's expired 2 months ago
if your verification complete and your account marked as nonprofit or edu the no more trial on your account
it become permanent

if your verification complete and your account marked as nonprofit or edu the no more trial on your account
it become permanent
As you know it's difficult because gsuite for education know use by Kemendikbud

As you know it's difficult because gsuite for education know use by Kemendikbud
then use it to gsuite non-profit.
alot of nonprofit org out there....

if you want it legal, then came directly to the nonprofit... and ask them for document....
you get xx kuota of user
they get xx kuota of user...

everyone happy, you get benefit from it. they also get benefit....

Reactions: flame3
hello guys
thadeu fronm brazil right over here.
can someone create this non-profit google workspace for me? cause in fact i didn't has been able to get the required documentation.

please, DM me on whatsapp.
i really would like to have a google workspace for non-profit plan, but i didn't managed to make it correctly.
here in brazil it is pretty dificult.
or, does someone has a techsoup account?

please, DM me in whatsapp:
+55 35 99216-4289

i really will be apreciated with it
Not the right place and not the best idea to share WhatsApp.

@Deepansh @BlakenFist Need your attention here !

I do need help with this... so i shared my whatsapp for this reasons... and of course, i do have my own protection measures right over.
in fact, can someone help me to build this techsoup membership.
i really need help.
cause i do need a little more detailed explanation.
if whatsapp are not permitted, i do allow someone to help me via PM on babiato.
but i really need help!
cause i want a google workspace for non profit account

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock