• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

[Tutorial] Instant Approve Adsense

Status
Not open for further replies.
age doesn't matter, but if you input brand new website from namecheap... and asking for approval... then you will surely get rejected...

i tested it myself from 2019, and start opening "services for addsite into adsense" in 2020....
you think content will have a lot of effect? ofc no....
before you saying something, you should test it urself...

and before you says something to anyone...
why you don't use ur spare time to read babiato rule?
you can use google translate to translate those rule into ur language.... as simple as that....

what is lack of you is you didn't want to read anything, and didn't even want to test anything... all things that you said is based to small amount of test, lol XD
I shared my personal experience for greater good. I have gotten approval for a website with 22 days old domain name.

When someone says something you don't like it's based on small data but what you believe is holy grail. This is called attribution bias.

You are focused on my intro rather than may argument. That says it all. Meanwhile Google also emphasises that content matters. My experience too says so. You may differ and live in your own self created hypothesis. I have nothing further to say.

And don't forget getting approved is not the end of the world. I am sure you know that adsense accounts do get banned. The foremost reason : Content.

What do you thinks of news website gets approved easily or not ?
how much traffic required ?
I am using safe link on blog but Adsense rejecting because of very very low traffic of daily 1 or 2 users and says content low quality and all

What do you thinks of news website gets approved easily or not ?
how much traffic required ?
I am using safe link on blog but Adsense rejecting because of very very low traffic of daily 1 or 2 users and says content low quality and all
news website is very hard to approved, especially on my country,
when i tested it. you must have actual news agency on real life and that known by a lot of people...

i think because in my country in past have unfair "news sites" that false inform about indonesian election, so now, news sites will be harder to approve than normal article or blog post website....

but maybe... on ur country that will be more easy to approve.... i don't know

news website is very hard to approved, especially on my country,
when i tested it. you must have actual news agency on real life and that known by a lot of people...

i think because in my country in past have unfair "news sites" that false inform about indonesian election, so now, news sites will be harder to approve than normal article or blog post website....

but maybe... on ur country that will be more easy to approve.... i don't know
INDIA

Lots of testosterone around here. Would you two like to stop bantering before you get to heavier words and make me forcibly stop this?

• Sad
Reactions: ashonline2019
i using it from early 2020 and that's work great until last january.... i hope this will still work
Got one Of my Adsense badded In the Early 2018 Due to Hitleap... Never Used it Since for Adsense 😂

Got one Of my Adsense badded In the Early 2018 Due to Hitleap... Never Used it Since for Adsense 😂
ahh i see
you using hitleap after approved by adsense, and use it for get view?
yeah... if you do that you surely will get ban...

i share this to get approved by adsense :)
not for get fast easy money XD that's not going to work bro

• Haha
Reactions: BlakenFist
ahh i see
you using hitleap after approved by adsense, and use it for get view?
yeah... if you do that you surely will get ban...

i share this to get approved by adsense :)
not for get fast easy money XD that's not going to work bro
Yeah I realized that Once I got banned😂

Nice Tuts, but in Adsense Approval, Site age does not matter. Usually, when i buy a new domain, I design it and apply for Adsense on the same day. Google will reply in the next 14 days(two weeks) sometimes they will reject it (Low value Content) then I will delete some of the post and make new ones, I Got approval after I resubmit... Also, The length of the domain name doesn't matter either, I Got approval for a 13words domain name on 5th January 2021,most of my domain names are above 10words. (Mostly do sell the approved Adsense)

Last edited:
Reactions: BlackAlbum
Yeah I realized that Once I got banned😂
XD you know what.... YOU SHOULD REALIZE THAT BEFORE YOU DO THAT :'D
Like... wtf XD if the google have a something like that for people to use and make alot and fast money, then no more poor people on this earth XD anyone will using that to be a rich lol XD

Nice Tuts, but in Adsense Approval, Site age does not matter. Usually, when a buy a new domain, I design it and apply for Adsense on the same day. Google will reply in the next 14 days(two weeks) sometimes they will reject it (Low value Content) then I will delete some of the post and make new ones, I Got approval after I resubmit... Also, The length of the domain name doesn't matter either, I Got approval for a 13words domain name on 5th January 2021,most of my domain names are above 10words. (Mostly do sell the approved Adsense)
For me... site age is "matter" because on last agust, i have client that want me to approved their website, 2 people on early agust, and 6 people on last agust, the result, 4 brand new website rejected, and 1 website approved (new website) and the remaining website approved because the age is around 3-4month....

so i written in there, the age matters, is to go into the safe zone, so no more rejection....
i think google reject the new website because
-Not indexed
-new (maybe)

so since that day, all my client must be have blog that age older than 3 month....
and in the december i have a lot of order, and from that's all. only 1 rejected....
that's why i written on there, the age is matter, for some other i think that nonsense and doesn't have any impac, but i just teach from my experience fastest way to get approved :)

like... content....
one of my client have copy paste article 1:1 from source... rejected by google. but after re-input it, that website accepted by adsense...
even on my clone account, i AGC all of my article, and most of it approved by google. so by that testing, i conclude the content doesn't matter....

that's how i judge something.... :)

Reactions: Supremo DM
Hello Dear, I have read your article very deeply and have also read some comments. Your description of Google AdSense is very good. now, dear, I need some help from you that google disapproved my Adsense application. for reference screenshot attached.I did not understand why my application disapproved. Dear, I have not too much experience regarding this. kindly visit my site (www.thewisdomtime.com) suggest me what I can change in this site before resubmitting the application.
further detail below

Site: www.thewisdomtime.com Niche(news)
1. Main NAV ( YES )
2. Sidebar (No) recently added after disapproval
3. Contact Page (yes)
4. Privacy Policy Page (yes )
5. TOS Page (?) suggestion required
6. About Page(yes)
7. Domain almost 7month old
8. google news status( approved )
9. google index status (yes) as well as bing, yahoo and Yandex
10. Location: pakistan
1612200458063.png

Hello Dear, I have read your article very deeply and have also read some comments. Your description of Google AdSense is very good. now, dear, I need some help from you that google disapproved my Adsense application. for reference screenshot attached.I did not understand why my application disapproved. Dear, I have not too much experience regarding this. kindly visit my site (www.thewisdomtime.com) suggest me what I can change in this site before resubmitting the application.
further detail below

Site: www.thewisdomtime.com Niche(news)
1. Main NAV ( YES )
2. Sidebar (No) recently added after disapproval
3. Contact Page (yes)
4. Privacy Policy Page (yes )
5. TOS Page (?) suggestion required
6. About Page(yes)
7. Domain almost 7month old
8. google news status( approved )
9. google index status (yes) as well as bing, yahoo and Yandex
10. Location: pakistan
1612200458063.png
i can't give any suggestion for news website, they more difficult to get approved by adsense....
tested on indonesia before and after indonesian election the google now will have higher chance to reject the sites...
since then i dont use adsense for news sites

for tos... i think since you run news... you will need tos...
because anyone use your service as informan that give visitor the news
(sorry for my bad logic)

i can't give any suggestion for news website, they more difficult to get approved by adsense....
tested on indonesia before and after indonesian election the google now will have higher chance to reject the sites...
since then i dont use adsense for news sites

for tos... i think since you run news... you will need tos...
because anyone use your service as informan that give visitor the news
(sorry for my bad logic)

Thanks for the feedback, kindly why google disapprove my application what are the main reason.?

Thanks for the feedback, kindly why google disapprove my application what are the main reason.?
i not sure, since i never tried adsense on news sites,
on last 2019 when i test creating 2 news sites and apply for adsense, all of two is rejected.

so i searching on the group and asking for it. and some people says, adsense now become harder if you want to get accepted with news sites, since that moment, i never try for adsense again for news sites, and move to normal article sites, so i can modify it to safelink for my download blog lol

Reactions: saimdhoom786
Status
Not open for further replies.
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock