• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Free Gsuite Account for making money (Nonprofit) (tutorial)

very hard to find document. So Do you sell G suite account or document for verify?
lol why i should sell the document for you?
i can create some other gsuite from that document and sell on a good price. instead giving or selling that doc to you lol

1 document if you can use it right, you can make 2 gsuite from that. lol
even 3 gsuite

lol why i should sell the document for you?
i can create some other gsuite from that document and sell on a good price. instead giving or selling that doc to you lol

1 document if you can use it right, you can make 2 gsuite from that. lol
even 3 gsuite
can you please make a video tutorial ?

can you please make a video tutorial ?
i think tutorial on my post is enough for explaining, because techsoup have habbit to change the button and place of some menu/function.
if i create video. people will focus to the video and if they see the display didn't match when they access it. they will more confuse... so that simple basic tutorial is enough for now.

very hard to find you.. sadlyf hope u will ennjoy ur vacation
lol

Easy.

1. Go to http://www.vereinsverzeichnis.at/ choose a random non profit
2. Check their "impressum" or page for the ZVR-Zahl.
3. Go on https://citizen.bmi.gv.at/at.gv.bmi.fnsweb-p/zvn/public/Registerauszug use the ZVR-Zahl and now you get your document.
does you already check it?
on last year on my group.
people saying about generating ZVR doc with the page (i didn't remember the page)
need double verification. since they already opened to public

if i not wrong i hear "ZVR" is from western country
so it's from either europe or america

correct me if i wrong. but if this ZVR that they mean... it nearly impossible to use that on teachsoup or google verification. they will email you to ask another data which didn't published on internet for final verification

but. if you already check it and you can create gsuite from it. well thanks for your information :)

I'm from India I need this only for my startup I'm a freelancer helping other freelancers to grow if someone can help me get Gsuite with 20 users only for my domain adsfreelancer.com I will pay as I'm unable to do the process myself I need gsuite because I'm using siteground right now due to covid there are no clients and I'm unable to afford the geek plan of it luckily from babiato i got AWS credits which are enough for hosting so please someone kindly help me with gsuite

Reactions: halimklnc35
I'm from India I need this only for my startup I'm a freelancer helping other freelancers to grow if someone can help me get Gsuite with 20 users only for my domain adsfreelancer.com I will pay as I'm unable to do the process myself I need gsuite because I'm using siteground right now due to covid there are no clients and I'm unable to afford the geek plan of it luckily from babiato i got AWS credits which are enough for hosting so please someone kindly help me with gsuite
you want to pay people who creating you this?
well. consider to buy legal gsuite is enough i think
it cheap
and if you have 3+ people
the storage is unlimited... maybe you can check it
if you can't, maybe you can bought googledrive unli from someone as cheap as 2$ but don't ask guarantee for that....
alot people on india, you must find some nonprofit org and use the data for it.

Reactions: Lambo Love
My first post on this thread. Here I am assuring you that it's possible to get accepted.

I tried on the first time this post was made about 8 months ago and I was just got accepted last week. After rigorous process with techsoup, they really will like to verify your organisation.

If you want me to register for you?
Get in touch with me.

My first post on this thread. Here I am assuring you that it's possible to get accepted.

I tried on the first time this post was made about 8 months ago and I was just got accepted last week. After rigorous process with techsoup, they really will like to verify your organisation.

If you want me to register for you?
Get in touch with me.
ah thanks for the feedback for this post lol
now i hope all people who begging me to do it for them can talk directly to you from with this information XD

For the organization email, do you need to put your email or the actual business emaiil?

Are you still looking for Gsuite i.e., Google Workspace or got it by now...

For the organization email, do you need to put your email or the actual business emaiil?
well it's depend to the techsoup information
if they need email from org, you need to make it first, on my country alot of it has free mail services (low daily email... around 5 mail perday for normal user)

create it for less than 3 minutes, and then use it for fill the requirement
regarding question, "actual business mail/email

well i didn't really understand what u mean.
what i know
- ur email
- org email

2 organizations and documents, 2 times registered with techsoup, nothing was approved

Dah lah capek :v

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock