• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

PeepSo Ultimate Bundle + Theme | Nulled [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Version 3.2.0 with old addons and Woodmart theme works great here, without any issue.

Does anyone have up to date version of gecko?
Used the last one from here but has quite a few layout issues on my test site... overlapping in activity feed with video content, polls dont have styling, videos on user profile dont have styling and just one long list of them, and other bits... although Im not 100% sure its not also to do with the core plugin or modules own styling templates...

If anyone isnt getting these issues let me know!

So the 'faked' addons, theyre an older version with tricked out version number to fool core to think they are new ones right?

What version are they actually?
Im wandering if this is the reason Im getting layout issues as all the issues are with the addon modules...

So the 'faked' addons, theyre an older version with tricked out version number to fool core to think they are new ones right?

What version are they actually?
Im wandering if this is the reason Im getting layout issues as all the issues are with the addon modules...

If just take another theme and spend some time fixing layout via custom css you will end up with perfect website and not depending on gecko anymore.

Reactions: chikala
If just take another theme and spend some time fixing layout via custom css you will end up with perfect website and not depending on gecko anymore.

Ive been doing this.
Problem is the layout templates that come with the addons seem to be broken for some of them. Polls and videos in particular.These are files that are not in the theme, gecko or otherwise, they are template files for the actual plugin addons.... Hence my asking if anyone knew what actual version the addons are. My guess is they are an old version as they are 'faked' to look like new version for the peepso plugin...

I am using Woodmart theme and WP Backery page builder, original Peepso Sidebar and two more custom sidebars:
Peepso Left Sidebar
Peepso Top Sidebar

In Woodmart you can easily create custom sidebars. If your theme has not this feature you can install plugin for that.

Now on Activity page I use WP Backery to create 3 columns:
1/4 + 2/4 + 1/4

In first column goes Peepso Left Sidebar
in second peepso_activity shortcode
and in last one goes original Peepso Sidebar

(You can place Sidebar in column using Widgetised Sidebar in WP Backery)

Inside Peepso Left Sidebar I put Peepso Profile widget.
Inside Peepso Top Sidebar I put Peepso Userbar widget and that sidebar goes somewhere in the header.
Inside Peepso original Sidebar you put whatever widgets you want.

After these steps you have pretty much control over layout and can do some custom css to get look identical to Gecko style.

Last edited:
attached a couple of screen shots showing layout issues in polls and video plugin.
Polls when showing in the activity feed dont have the 'bars' that show results, just numbers, this is controlled in the polls template file Im guessing as its the same whatever theme is used.

The videos pic, shows the layout of vids in the user profile, they stack on top of each other, and the play button is off to the right. Same thing when they show as thumbnails in widgets. Same thing, layout is not controlled by theme, its direct from the template file in video plugin.

Im pretty sure its because they are older version plugins and not fully compatable with up to date peepso core.

Attachments

• Capturepolls.JPG
    Capturepolls.JPG
    17.2 KB · Views: 14
  • Capturevids.JPG
    Capturevids.JPG
    50.5 KB · Views: 14
Yes we need new versions of addons.

For polls style add this to custom css

.ps-poll__percent {
position: absolute;
right: 5px;
}
.ps-checkbox.ps-checkbox--poll {
background-color: whitesmoke !important;
padding: 5px;
border-radius: 5px;
}
label {
display: inline;
}
.ps-btn.ps-btn-small.ps-button-action.ps-js-poll-item-submit {
background-color: #0a3ea2 !important;
color: #fff;
}

Last edited:
Reactions: dirtydan
Or maybe like this

.ps-poll__percent {
position: absolute;
right: 5px;
}
.ps-checkbox.ps-checkbox--poll {
background-color: #fff !important;
padding: 5px;
border-radius: 5px;
}
label {
display: inline;
}
.ps-btn.ps-btn-small.ps-button-action.ps-js-poll-item-submit {
background-color: #0a3ea2 !important;
}
.ps-poll.ps-js-poll-item {
background-color: #64b5f6;
padding-top: 10px;
padding-bottom: 25px;
}
.ps-poll__votes {
}

Reactions: Jonlo and dirtydan
Maybe I need to give up waiting and buy the official peepso tomorrow . Or any news....?

PLEASE MAKE SURE THAT YOU READ THE FULL POST CAREFULLY
We are sorry for the long waiting time. Tonight we are releasing the PeepSo products starting with version 3.1.3.0.

Updates will be automatic for license holders. Licenses will be distributed by PM. A license can activate 2 different sites.

License requirements:
- at least 2 weeks old account
- at least 10 posts on the forum from which mandatory is one in Introductions section
- at least 3 reaction score (the one with thumbs up)

ATTENTION: If you don't meet these requirements don't send a message as you will be ignored and we will not receive further messages from you. Don't try to be cheeky, multiple accounts will be found and licenses deactivated and you will loose privilege for future licenses.

Requesting a license: Send a private message to us with title Gecko license and include your email address in the message. Make sure it's a valid address because for future updates you will be notified by email and also it will be used to provide access to a WIP (as for now) Dashboard from which you can control your licenses.

Before downloading what you have to know is that the files are encrypted so ioncube loaders have to be installed on your server and PHP version have to be min 7.2.
Why we did so?
Because it's a really expensive script to be shared. Lots of accounts have been deactivated because of sharing so no one will share it. We do share it. But we don't want it for sale on every single GPL site or forum. We want to distribute it for free and exclusive for Babiato community. And this cannot happen if we leave the source code exposed. I hope you understand us. If encryption is an inconvenient for you then feel free to BUY the original files from the developer.

Future posts tonight will bring the core and other plugins. Stay tunned!

Disclaimer: This is released for educational purposes only and it shouldn't be under any circumstances used in production websites. If you enjoy the features feel free to buy a license from the developer.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock