• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

PeepSo Ultimate Bundle + Theme | Nulled [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
PLEASE MAKE SURE THAT YOU READ THE FULL POST CAREFULLY
We are sorry for the long waiting time. Tonight we are releasing the PeepSo products starting with version 3.1.3.0.

Updates will be automatic for license holders. Licenses will be distributed by PM. A license can activate 2 different sites.

License requirements:
- at least 2 weeks old account
- at least 10 posts on the forum from which mandatory is one in Introductions section
- at least 3 reaction score (the one with thumbs up)

ATTENTION: If you don't meet these requirements don't send a message as you will be ignored and we will not receive further messages from you. Don't try to be cheeky, multiple accounts will be found and licenses deactivated and you will loose privilege for future licenses.

Requesting a license: Send a private message to us with title Gecko license and include your email address in the message. Make sure it's a valid address because for future updates you will be notified by email and also it will be used to provide access to a WIP (as for now) Dashboard from which you can control your licenses.

Before downloading what you have to know is that the files are encrypted so ioncube loaders have to be installed on your server and PHP version have to be min 7.2.
Why we did so?
Because it's a really expensive script to be shared. Lots of accounts have been deactivated because of sharing so no one will share it. We do share it. But we don't want it for sale on every single GPL site or forum. We want to distribute it for free and exclusive for Babiato community. And this cannot happen if we leave the source code exposed. I hope you understand us. If encryption is an inconvenient for you then feel free to BUY the original files from the developer.

Future posts tonight will bring the core and other plugins. Stay tunned!

Disclaimer: This is released for educational purposes only and it shouldn't be under any circumstances used in production websites. If you enjoy the features feel free to buy a license from the developer.
@FTD Team once this and the Peepso core and Plugins are finalised, please submit them as a new Resource. We can then close this thread.

Great job! :love:

This release is for intensive testing only by our community members. If all work just fine we will create a resource out of it.

• Love
Reactions: TassieNZ
PLEASE MAKE SURE THAT YOU READ THE FULL POST CAREFULLY
We are sorry for the long waiting time. Tonight we are releasing the PeepSo products starting with version 3.1.3.0.

Updates will be automatic for license holders. Licenses will be distributed by PM. A license can activate 2 different sites.

License requirements:
- at least 2 weeks old account
- at least 10 posts on the forum from which mandatory is one in Introductions section
- at least 3 reaction score (the one with thumbs up)

ATTENTION: If you don't meet these requirements don't send a message as you will be ignored and we will not receive further messages from you. Don't try to be cheeky, multiple accounts will be found and licenses deactivated and you will loose privilege for future licenses.

Requesting a license: Send a private message to us with title Gecko license and include your email address in the message. Make sure it's a valid address because for future updates you will be notified by email and also it will be used to provide access to a WIP (as for now) Dashboard from which you can control your licenses.

Before downloading what you have to know is that the files are encrypted so ioncube loaders have to be installed on your server and PHP version have to be min 7.2.
Why we did so?
Because it's a really expensive script to be shared. Lots of accounts have been deactivated because of sharing so no one will share it. We do share it. But we don't want it for sale on every single GPL site or forum. We want to distribute it for free and exclusive for Babiato community. And this cannot happen if we leave the source code exposed. I hope you understand us. If encryption is an inconvenient for you then feel free to BUY the original files from the developer.

Future posts tonight will bring the core and other plugins. Stay tunned!

Disclaimer: This is released for educational purposes only and it shouldn't be under any circumstances used in production websites. If you enjoy the features feel free to buy a license from the developer.
Thank you so much FTD Team
You are so great !

Thank you guys, byt my Kaspersky Internet Security doesn't let me donload the file. Says it's infected. :(

Thank you guys, byt my Kaspersky Internet Security doesn't let me donload the file. Says it's infected. :(

I really doubt about that. What's the exact message your AV is showing? Please make a screenshot and post it.

Type: Possible illegal software download

This came from the ads that are played on the site.

Reactions: hellearth
In my opinion: YES. Iv tested with Kapersky, F-Secure and Bitdefender. No problems, no viruses or malware aso....

@FTD Team has now finished the release and it has been summitted as a Resource. Unfortunately I can't approve it for them (I tried!!!), so you will have to wait for @Babak

TassieNZ :)
Yes you need to approve both the Resource AND the Thread at the same time 🤣 ;)

I had to delete it and ask @FTD Team to reupload as you broke it so bad ;)

Naughty Taz 😂

EDIT: Having tested something it isn't all Taz's fault :)

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Mr G
Status
Not open for further replies.
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock