• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

MyArcadePlugin Ultimate

MyArcadePlugin Ultimate v6.2.2 Untouched

No permission to download

Binary Bandit

Babiato Lover
Trusted Uploader
Sep 7, 2022
🌍
Binary Bandit submitted a new resource:

MyArcadePlugin Ultimate - Untouched - MyArcadePlugin is the most powerful WordPress Arcade Plugin

Unzip the zip called "plugins.zip" and inside will have 3 plugins.
The main plugin is: myarcadeplugin.zip

The 2 others are requested (mandatory) when creating the arcade website
mygamelistcreator.zip
myscorespresenter.zip

-------------

MyArcadePlugin Ultimate​

79 €
  • 13 Game Distributors
  • 9 Import Methods
  • FunGames Theme included
  • MyArcadeTheme included
  • Translation API
  • Multisite Network Support
  • Unlimited Installations
  • Regular Updates &...

Read more about this resource...

• Love
Reactions: efefvoc and Babak
A question please.
Does anyone happen to know if it is possible to block the ads that appear in games?

Or using some plugin on Wordpress?

Thanks.

A question please.
Does anyone happen to know if it is possible to block the ads that appear in games?

Or using some plugin on Wordpress?

Thanks.
As far as i know you can't block ads because those are iframes. And other website (game provider) put those there.
If it has any way to do it will be good to know

Reactions: Tisco
As far as i know you can't block ads because those are iframes. And other website (game provider) put those there.
If it has any way to do it will be good to know
Got it, thanks for sharing your knowledge.

I want to make an app to publish on the playstore, but I'm afraid because of these ads, but I'll try.

Or maybe I'll try to upload some HTML5 games I have.

Reactions: Binary Bandit
Got it, thanks for sharing your knowledge.

I want to make an app to publish on the playstore, but I'm afraid because of these ads, but I'll try.

Or maybe I'll try to upload some HTML5 games I have.
please share you html5 games sir

Reactions: gdot
Hello @Binary Bandit, update please v 6.3.0

• New – Ruffle Emulator integration – Play old flash games
  • Fix – Deprecated jQuery functions
  • Fix – Screenshot upload on manual game import
  • Fix – Import of IBPArcade games that don’t have correct syntax in the game configuration file
  • Fix – Some of the PHPCS issues

Hello @Binary Bandit, update please v 6.3.0

• New – Ruffle Emulator integration – Play old flash games
  • Fix – Deprecated jQuery functions
  • Fix – Screenshot upload on manual game import
  • Fix – Import of IBPArcade games that don’t have correct syntax in the game configuration file
  • Fix – Some of the PHPCS issues
Sorry this is the latest version that i have. I can't get updates due to refund i got from seller (because of some "non function" conversation we had. So long story short: If you cancel the subscription before one year support you will no longer get download files and collections that you've payed for. I bought the product's, in the tomorrow morning, i cancel the upcoming renewal because I don't want to forget about next year, and in the list i no longer had access to the files. So open dispute to Paypal and win it.
If anyone can get this feel free to upload it here.
Thanks for understanding

Reactions: DjRemember
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock