• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

PeepSo Ultimate Bundle + Gecko Theme

PeepSo Ultimate Bundle + Gecko Theme v4.0.0.1

No permission to download

FTD Team

Null Master
Trusted Uploader
Dec 20, 2020
FTD Team submitted a new resource:

PeepSo Ultimate Bundle + Gecko Theme - The Next Generation User Profile And Social Networking Plugin for WordPress

pub_blogpost.png
Brought to you by FTD Team with help of anonymous sponsors who receive all our love 🥰 🥰 🥰

Requirements
- min php 7.2
- ioncube loaders installed on server

Archive password and licenses will be disclosed by Private Message

Disclaimer: If you have any issues with the scripts being encoded please feel free to buy a legit license. This bundle is released for testing and educational purposes only and shouldn't be used on...

Read more about this resource...

Password and License requirements:
- at least 2 weeks old account
- at least 10 posts on the forum from which mandatory is one in Introductions section
- at least 3 reaction score (the one with thumbs up)

ATTENTION: If you don't meet these requirements don't send a message as you will be ignored and we will not receive further messages from you. Don't try to be cheeky, multiple accounts will be found and licenses deactivated and you will loose privilege for future licenses.

Requesting a license: Send a private message to us with title PeepSo license or it will be lost in the conversations

Before downloading what you have to know is that the files are encrypted so ioncube loaders have to be installed on your server and PHP version have to be min 7.2.
Why we did so?
Because it's a really expensive script to be shared. Lots of accounts have been deactivated because of sharing so no one will share it. We do share it. But we don't want it for sale on every single GPL site or forum. We want to distribute it for free and exclusive for Babiato community. And this cannot happen if we leave the source code exposed. I hope you understand us. If encryption is an inconvenient for you then feel free to BUY the original files from the developer.

You can send us the plugin and we'll see if we can integrate it in a separate peepso video plugin release.

Please PM us with the plugin and details.

Reactions: realokman
Hi i am using wasabi as storage and i need couple file to edit in photo plugin can i do that since the file is encrypted

For any changes to the encrypted files please Messages us with the changes you need to be made and we will do the changes for you.

Nice one, thank you!

Does anyone have any sharable examples of a Peepso setup with another theme? And does the Gecko theme come with plug and play templates so it works out of the box?

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock