• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

PeepSo Ultimate Bundle + Gecko Theme

PeepSo Ultimate Bundle + Gecko Theme v4.0.0.1

No permission to download
Yes, I was just there. They say it's free. There might be a little more in it than the usual core bundle. Does it seem to have gecko free in there too? I'll try it tonight. It does seem to have the option to download the free content after you have installed the core. It might be a good one for people who have never used it before? New installation add core and go to free content and gecko theme?
Please try & let us know. As usual you must install it one by one separately for all bundle pack. We know this because we had ultimate license before

Reactions: Twisted Monkey
Please try & let us know. As usual you must install it one by one separately for all bundle pack. We know this because we had ultimate license before
Hi again, Well, that wasn't a complete waste of time.
I went in with a fresh install on a temporary domain. All the usual, I did the SSL, forced HTTPS, PHP version was good too. I set up meme caching as well.
I didn't configure htaccess but figured it would load regardless.
The first install was through the download they gave me. I configured Peepso and checked /saved the configuration.
I went to " Peepso installer" the free Sn was there and checked and saved it.
Next, I ran the individual installer for the free addons. It came back with "not installed" I tried to do it in bulk. It didn't work either.
I repeated everything on a new domain and site I hadn't used before.
It came back with the same results. I wiped both installations. I will look at it again sometime.
Peepso asked me to take a ticket. I couldn't log in with my old credentials.
Has anyone else had better luck with using it out of the box? Was I supposed to set up new credentials? Should I have set up speed and memory? Have I missed something?

Hi again, Well, that wasn't a complete waste of time.
I went in with a fresh install on a temporary domain. All the usual, I did the SSL, forced HTTPS, PHP version was good too. I set up meme caching as well.
I didn't configure htaccess but figured it would load regardless.
The first install was through the download they gave me. I configured Peepso and checked /saved the configuration.
I went to " Peepso installer" the free Sn was there and checked and saved it.
Next, I ran the individual installer for the free addons. It came back with "not installed" I tried to do it in bulk. It didn't work either.
I repeated everything on a new domain and site I hadn't used before.
It came back with the same results. I wiped both installations. I will look at it again sometime.
Peepso asked me to take a ticket. I couldn't log in with my old credentials.
Has anyone else had better luck with using it out of the box? Was I supposed to set up new credentials? Should I have set up speed and memory? Have I missed something?
"I am terribly sorry about that, it seems Easy Digital Downloads (the plugin we use for our shop and product licensing) has secretly messed up free license keys.

I think we have just fixed the problem, can you please try again? Simply go back to Installer, refresh the page and it should work fine from now on."

Live Long And Prosper
Matt Jaworski
Founder & CTO

I got this reply and it works fine now :)

"I am terribly sorry about that, it seems Easy Digital Downloads (the plugin we use for our shop and product licensing) has secretly messed up free license keys.

I think we have just fixed the problem, can you please try again? Simply go back to Installer, refresh the page and it should work fine from now on."

Live Long And Prosper
Matt Jaworski
Founder & CTO

I got this reply and it works fine now :)
Hi Matt, thank you for your reply, and for finding the solution and correcting it quickly.
I love social media platforms like Peepso, Buddyboss, Buddypress, and BBpress.
Peepso gives the user great options and a simple setup process. I like the "clean up third party" options.
The new core and extended free options look to make great additions for folks, and with Gecko added it will make it even cleaner.
I know you have classifieds, but would it be possible to add Directorist and or Hivepress integrations? Sorry for the plug but you are a captive audience atm ;)
Again Thankyou for this reach out and fixing the hiccup.

• Haha
Reactions: zane09 and TassieNZ
Hi Matt, thank you for your reply, and for finding the solution and correcting it quickly.
I love social media platforms like Peepso, Buddyboss, Buddypress, and BBpress.
Peepso gives the user great options and a simple setup process. I like the "clean up third party" options.
The new core and extended free options look to make great additions for folks, and with Gecko added it will make it even cleaner.
I know you have classifieds, but would it be possible to add Directorist and or Hivepress integrations? Sorry for the plug but you are a captive audience atm ;)
Again Thankyou for this reach out and fixing the hiccup.
LOL You could have emailed Matt directly, however, he checks in here often, so I'm sure he will see it. 🤣

I'm still getting this message with about 50% of my attempted posts for images. I'm on a godaddy shared, but, I've bumped the image upload up to 512 mb and it still doesn't matter. Size changed to 8000x8000. Unless I shrink any image that has been taken from the camera (samsung galaxy s21u) at a minimum of 50% (even at it's lowest setting), it always says no. Downloaded memes and playing with other peoples images work fine, but, every time it's my own or a users, it's a fail.

tainolanguage.com
uid: BetaTester
pw: Bet@65432!Tester

Attachments

• image_2022-09-02_130708852.png
    image_2022-09-02_130708852.png
    44.5 KB · Views: 27
Reactions: Pixelate
For anyone interested in the REAL PeepSo Bundle Package v5.1.2.0 you can now join a Private PM Group for a $15.00 USD donation.

Read Carefully!!!

What you get:

PeepSo Core Nulled
Peepso Addons
Gecko Theme Nulled

This legitimate package is fully nulled and works 100%.
It will be updated, but not necessarily every minor version. This will continue so long as the license is not revoked! If it is, there will be no refunds as this has all cost way too much money over the last couple of years!

If my links are given out there will be NO further updates.

So, it is what it is. If interested you can pay your $15.00 USD donation to PayPal via [email protected] Once paid send me a PM with PeepSo Bundle Package in the title. Include your PayPal Transaction ID number as well as your Mega email address to get an invite to the Downloads.

TassieNZ :)
Hi @TassieNZ, Are you likely to update Peepso soon. I'm interested. Doesn't matter when cos I'll send the PayPal payment soon anyway.

Hi @TassieNZ or @Babak can we have atleast v4.8 for download just like this site provides other good resources for free (ofcourse ads helps you to maintain them). Then if decided to use for production or get a premium or license they we can buy.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chrozic
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock