• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

PeepSo Ultimate Bundle + Theme | Nulled [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
In my case I use the one that is there with the package, the versions that follow are not completely compatible as I understand it, the important thing is that in phones there is a bug if you hide the navigation bar, otherwise everything works quite well, greetings.-
Thanks. I noticed that bug too. I also noticed that the badges OS badges and youtube window are not well aligned.

Ive not been able to use the gecko theme in this pasckage as the layout seems to have issues. Activity feed for example - if settings are to post things like changing group banner or profile banner to activity feed, they overlay the actual feed and break layout. working with another them at the moment just to get a decent demo site setup, then if it works for my project may end up buying gecko and ultimate...

I did notice the theme I purchased - Matebook (themforest) in the support docs, the author has a link to 'buy into' a multi site license... I guess this would be a smart way to do it if enough people would pay in! 20 licenses for $849... less than $50 each for ultimate and gecko on a license with updates...

Nabeel it really is the best way to find out what is going on with Peepso nulled. If you just want someone to point you what to download here it is:
hi there, thanks for the plugins. But it seems the bundles are not in zip format, and so I can't install it.

Ive not been able to use the gecko theme in this pasckage as the layout seems to have issues. Activity feed for example - if settings are to post things like changing group banner or profile banner to activity feed, they overlay the actual feed and break layout. working with another them at the moment just to get a decent demo site setup, then if it works for my project may end up buying gecko and ultimate...

I did notice the theme I purchased - Matebook (themforest) in the support docs, the author has a link to 'buy into' a multi site license... I guess this would be a smart way to do it if enough people would pay in! 20 licenses for $849... less than $50 each for ultimate and gecko on a license with updates...
And if we can get 100 people to buy it, we can all get it at just 18 dollars each!

hi there, thanks for the plugins. But it seems the bundles are not in zip format, and so I can't install it.

If using windows, right click on the dload and select 'add to archive' or winzip.
If you dont have a zip prog installed, winrar or winzip, just make sure to use zip format for wordpress uploads.
If using a mac, same process but mac will have software for it installed already.

Gecko theme is not necessary and I thing it is better to use any good and flexible theme like Woodmart. It just need some custom css code and you will get amazing results.

I never worked with Divi theme, but I suggest you go with your favorite theme and page builder plugin. Then you can easily fix layout problems using custom css code. I can help you if you wish.

Reactions: chikala
I never worked with Divi theme, but I suggest you go with your favorite theme and page builder plugin. Then you can easily fix layout problems using custom css code. I can help you if you wish.
Thank you.

PeepSo latest bundle is prepared to be released on Feb 10th, 2021.
The following requirements have to be met for a license:
- at least 1 week old account
- at least 10 posts
- at least 3 reaction score (the one with "thumbs up" icon)

Licenses will be auto-generated by Babiato LicenseBot only if you meet the requirements. A license is valid to install the bundle on max 2 different domains and/or subdomains (each domain or subdomains counted as 1 active install)

Reactions: Jonlo
- at least 10 posts

Licenses will be auto-generated by Babiato LicenseBot only if you meet the requirements. A license is valid to install the bundle on max 2 different domains and/or subdomains (each domain or subdomains counted as 1 active install)

Request license.
Send me PM. 🤔

Reactions: dirtydan
- at least 10 posts

This is beyond amazing thank you very much! Now I need to give some value around so I actually qualify :)

- at least 10 posts

Not to nitpick, but it doesn't seem that your account even qualifies for those ;)

Is it in good compatibility with Divi?
I used peepso with divi. It works fine. You won't get the big user profile covers like you do with gecko, but some custom css should take care of that.

With that out of the way, why not use gecko theme and divi builder plugin? AFAIK this is the best of two worlds.

Reactions: chikala
- at least 10 posts

I thought moderators or admins will post this. Anyways, please count me in.

Peepso and Gecko working well: Visual Composer, WPBakery, DIVI-plugin, Beaver builder...

FTD-team. Great news. Thank you.

Last edited:
No it doesn't. Not regarding this particular item. Accounts have been deactivated and lots of funds have been lost because of sharing this.
On the other hand it will be freely available for Babiato members ONLY without option to reshare/resell as it happens with almost all the scripts shared here.

Recently a nowhere to be found script was shared here and in next 12 hours it was present on lots of GPL sites FOR SALE. Really?

Edit:
Also it seems that you're interested only in PeepSo from this forum and you're using NordVPN to browse around. That makes me think: are you one of PeepSo Inc team members?
You are right there are people who are profiting, with the good intention of babiato to help entrepreneurs.

My full support to the measures they are taking.

Last edited:

How to download lisence? Today is 11. Febryary...

Status
Not open for further replies.
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock