• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

PeepSo Ultimate Bundle + Gecko Theme

PeepSo Ultimate Bundle + Gecko Theme v4.0.0.1

No permission to download
What everyone have to understand is that we don't encourage the use in production of any script obtained in any other way than bought from developer's site. We do offer for testing before buying and if you like it and is what you need you might want to obtain a legal copy of it from original developer.

You can buy it from developer if you don't trust us. Code was verified and tested by staff members.
thank you for the great work but i joined this group because i was sure i was safe to try things that i cant afford to buy and to try help and interact with the community also i understand why you use ion-cube but there is a lot of ways to secure your staff from lechers without using a modules that may or should be UN-trusted some of them disable proxy traffic on the server track user agents limit the page requests of the users of forum use rep limit to download your staff for newly members with advantage if they give back to the community to request to moderators to lift the limit

i joined this group because i was sure i was safe to try things that i cant afford to buy
There are a lot of things you can try before you buy. If you use the search function this board have you can find the unencrypted version of this resource. Feel free to use it to see its functionalities.

there is a lot of ways to secure your staff from lechers
We are open to suggestions. Alternative would be source guardian.

Now our point of view: this script ate more than $1000 in disabled licenses in less than 4 months. You cannot find it anywhere as everyone is afraid to share it just because of that. Almost all "latest versions" you can find on the www are fakes or they won't support updates as their licenses will be disabled the moment they share it.
Some of staff members have a copy of the code right before encryption.
Feel free to use any decoding service and take a look into the code. If you can find any backdoor/malware we agree to pay for the decoding services. There are only 248 files encoded in the whole script so it's cheaper to buy a legit license.

TL;DR - unless you decode the files yourself only way to get the untouched code is to buy it from developer. Which we suggest to everyone after thorough testing and if they decide it's what they want.
If we are forced to give the untouched code we will stop sharing this resource but we will keep supporting updates for the members that already have it and didn't finish their testing.

I hope this answered your concerns.

@cysystem

I was about to add an almost identical answer as @FTD Team a while ago, but we had a power outage due to fallen trees!

All I can add to help alleviate your concerns is that it was one of my clients who first lost their license - with no possibility of a refund. It was therefore decided that the person offering @FTD Team the opportunity of getting up to date releases should have full protection. That is the main reason for encoding. @FTD Team would not bother otherwise as it is a lot of work. As stated, this is the only proper release. Every other one around is a fake.

I will also add that I have seen all the files prior to encoding and can guarantee you 100% they are clean and without any backdoors.

TassieNZ :)

There are a lot of things you can try before you buy. If you use the search function this board have you can find the unencrypted version of this resource. Feel free to use it to see its functionalities.

We are open to suggestions. Alternative would be source guardian.

Now our point of view: this script ate more than $1000 in disabled licenses in less than 4 months. You cannot find it anywhere as everyone is afraid to share it just because of that. Almost all "latest versions" you can find on the www are fakes or they won't support updates as their licenses will be disabled the moment they share it.
Some of staff members have a copy of the code right before encryption.
Feel free to use any decoding service and take a look into the code. If you can find any backdoor/malware we agree to pay for the decoding services. There are only 248 files encoded in the whole script so it's cheaper to buy a legit license.

TL;DR - unless you decode the files yourself only way to get the untouched code is to buy it from developer. Which we suggest to everyone after thorough testing and if they decide it's what they want.
If we are forced to give the untouched code we will stop sharing this resource but we will keep supporting updates for the members that already have it and didn't finish their testing.

I hope this answered your concerns.
very detailed thanks for the effort i have my own decoders but i will not try to decode your contribution i am sure that its clean and i am not in the position to do it. here its the best forum i ever found even from bh wh gh forums here is with real members ready to share, contribute and expand the knowledge of everyone. but i found it interesting and i will not test it because of the limit. Have a nice day

Peepso related, does anyone have the 3rd party PeepSo plugin by WBcom designs - Dokan Vendor integration?
:)

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock