• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

PeepSo Ultimate Bundle + Gecko Theme

PeepSo Ultimate Bundle + Gecko Theme v4.0.0.1

No permission to download
Long story short:

- Read the rules especially first part with the language one
- Introduce yourself to community in the Introduction section
- Read the requirements of this script
- Send a message to @FTD Team requesting a license

It have been reported an error with the core-friends plugin. To fix it do as follows:

Open peepsofriends.php with your favourite editor
replace the line
include_once('peepsofriendftd.php');
with
include_once('peepsofriendsftd.php');

Compress and re-upload the plugin.

Thank you @hellearth for bringing this to our attention.

FTD Team

It have been reported an error with the core-friends plugin. To fix it do as follows:

Open peepsofriends.php with your favourite editor
replace the line
include_once('peepsofriendftd.php');
with
include_once('peepsofriendsftd.php');

Compress and re-upload the plugin.

Thank you @hellearth for bringing this to our attention.

Will this be updated in archive here?

Thank you FTD Team! There would be more people like you, and the world would be wonderful! Love! 💖

Reactions: Foxman
i requested license to @FTD Team in less than 5 minutes and i got it, BASICALLY READ and follow the applicable rules then you will easily get it, If you have difficulty in English, use Google translate.

Last edited:
Reactions: hellearth
Great job FTD Team!

Upcoming updates

How soon after the official version?
How to update?

i requested license to @FTD Team in less than 5 minutes and i got it, BASICALLY READ and follow the applicable rules then you will easily get it, If you have difficulty in English, use Google translate.
Yea, Correct. My request also got accepted very shortly.

Just writing here to say that I really appreciate FTD Team for it. Strict to the point. All the information was received. Recommended. Take care.

I am taking back all my requests, he has already shown a middle finger on his avatar who is sharing. shared only a few people and said fu** to others success

I am taking back all my requests, he has already shown a middle finger on his avatar who is sharing. shared only a few people and said fu** to others success

You really don't get it don't you?
There are some requirements to be met for receiving a license.
Please carefully read this post and tell to all of us if you meet the requirements.

About that middle finger, considering your words and looking at their signature I can only conclude that you're a part of the greedy developers category.

for me, I really appreciate the work of this team, they share but it must be on condition oh yes I really agree.
why do I agree, yes because sometimes here there are creatures from the hell, take the script and sell it in another place.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock