• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

PeepSo Ultimate Bundle + Gecko Theme

PeepSo Ultimate Bundle + Gecko Theme v4.0.0.1

No permission to download
tried upload over old license (renamed) and still not allowing plugins. Steps I took.
upload plugin
upload theme
upload license in proper space
reload dashboard
it says theme license invalid.

Gecko license is missing or invalid (invalid). Please enter a valid license and click "SAVE" to activate it.

change version in 2 places in php file 4.2.7.0 to 4.2.8.0

installed groups plugin with new version, still does not show "create group" button.

does anyone have a working zip they can upload? I'll test it.

Last edited:
Reactions: Pixelate
tried upload over old license (renamed) and still not allowing plugins. Steps I took.
upload plugin
upload theme
upload license in proper space
reload dashboard
it says theme license invalid.

Gecko license is missing or invalid (invalid). Please enter a valid license and click "SAVE" to activate it.

change version in 2 places in php file 4.2.7.0 to 4.2.8.0

installed groups plugin with new version, still does not show "create group" button.

does anyone have a working zip they can upload? I'll test it.
Just download this file and replace

5 was the charm. had to start from scratch 5 times and it finally went. I unzipped the latest.zip file, opened the peepso-core file to classes folder, overwrote the license file there, rezipped just the core and it went. Zipped just the groups folder as I had change the php as previously mentioned and boom. Thank You. The theme still complains

When this is all said and done, I'll probably remake a whole new zip file for the whole thing.

Reactions: Pixelate and mlm
5 was the charm. had to start from scratch 5 times and it finally went. I unzipped the latest.zip file, opened the peepso-core file to classes folder, overwrote the license file there, rezipped just the core and it went. Zipped just the groups folder as I had change the php as previously mentioned and boom. Thank You. The theme still complains

When this is all said and done, I'll probably remake a whole new zip file for the whole thing.
I dont use Gecko but Woodmart + Elementor. Everything works nicely and I have tons of options...

Hi. Do you guys think peepso is better to use than buddyboss? Or just who likes what, but in fact the same thing?

Hi. Do you guys think peepso is better to use than buddyboss? Or just who likes what, but in fact the same thing?
I've had time testing Peepso, Buddyboss, BuddyPress, and Peepso absolutely wins in terms of performance and user feedback. It's a good option, only there won't be regular updates here.

I've had time testing Peepso, Buddyboss, BuddyPress, and Peepso absolutely wins in terms of performance and user feedback. It's a good option, only there won't be regular updates here.
Do buddypress plugins work with peepso? To expand functionality. This is the same wordpress turns out.

Do buddypress plugins work with peepso? To expand functionality. This is the same wordpress turns out.
I don't think this will be good. Since buddypress or peepso add-ons are intimately linked to the Core Plugin, it is difficult to be compatible or worse, to conflict. You will just pick 1 and build to your goals. Although it is possible to install both on one wordpress site...

Reactions: Pixelate and Foxman
Do you checked:
Enable auto-updates
on dashboard plugins page?

I use 4.2.7.0 but without auto update and everything works.

What you can do, open each plugin main php file for example (peepsosharephotos.php) and manually change version number from 4.2.7.0 to 4.2.8.0 Version number is on the top of code but it is in two places, look carefully.
this didn't change anything.. still updates automatically

Ive done this too.. it still updates automatically
I think a investment with @TassieNZ is a good choice. Peepso is a good plugin, it updates very quickly to fix bugs in the old version, the developer also worked hard to prevent cheating recently. It is very difficult to find Nulled updates on the internet.

• Love
Reactions: TassieNZ
I think a investment with @TassieNZ is a good choice. Peepso is a good plugin, it updates very quickly to fix bugs in the old version, the developer also worked hard to prevent cheating recently. It is very difficult to find Nulled updates on the internet.
Actually, at present there are NO nulled updates available anywhere. Anything that looks like it is just old with the version number changed! :)

Reactions: hellearth
In just over a year I have paid maybe 20€ in total to some on this forum / Peepso. I hope this

TassieNZ works... I think so​

For anyone interested in the REAL PeepSo Bundle Package v5.0.1.0 you can now join a Private PM Group for a $15.00 donation.

Read Carefully!!!

What you get:

PeepSo Core Nulled
Peepso Addons
Gecko Theme Nulled

This legitimate package is fully nulled and works 100%.
It will be updated, but not necessarily every minor version. This will continue so long as the license is not revoked! If it is, there will be no refunds as this has all cost way too much money over the last couple of years!

If my links are given out there will be NO further updates.

So, it is what it is. If interested you can pay your $15.00 donation to PayPal via [email protected] Once paid send me a PM with PeepSo Bundle Package in the title. Include your PayPal Transaction ID number as well as your Mega email address to get an invite to the Downloads.

TassieNZ :)
NZ or US $!?

done a lot of testing with both at the mo, both have different appeals...
Peepso seems a little bit slicker than buddyboss, although bb just updated and has made visible improvement.

there is one issue for me with ps though, its abuit like apple v android... ps is very closed to other developers and almost feels like they restrict it deliberalty to maintain less to go wrong with 3rd party plugins.
for example, there are only a few plugins other than theirs that work with ps and are integrated into things like activity feed and profiles etc...
there is no option to display any custom post type in activity and profile feeds.. this should be a simple thing.

With bb, any custom post type pretty much will display in admin options for activity feed...
means you can integrate loads of plugins into site activity even if they dont show as options in the profile page.

much more versatile.

guess really, it depends on what you want your site to do....
Ive found they are so similar yet subtely so different, its been well worth building dev sites with both to see what projects they lend towards of mine...

Reactions: rider2006
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock