• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

PeepSo Ultimate Bundle + Gecko Theme

PeepSo Ultimate Bundle + Gecko Theme v4.0.0.1

No permission to download
I generally use Nulled ones to first see if it fits my needs and Peepso did, so I went ahead and purchased it. I feel that at this point one might as well purchase it. Their releases, development, bug fixes are super fast and 4.0.0 RC2 was announced just two days ago and it's again HUGE.

Copy/pasting from their Early Access group.

Profiles
- Additional info on covers: member since, last online, followers count, following count
- New field type: "Preset URL" which can be used to add Instagram/Facebook accounts (for example the preset field is https://instagram.com and user only can add their IG username).

Followers
- The feature was moved from friends into Foundation
- You now can have Followers without Friends on your website
- You can now see a followers & following list / count in user profiles

GIPHY
- GIPHY can now be added to posts
- Additional switches to enable/disable in Chat/Comments

Notifications
- Rewrite the on-site notification engine to perform translations on display rather than when writing to the database. This allows some compatibility with TranslatePress, allowing notifications translations in real time for any language user might switch to.

Polls
- Added config to sort by vote count (disabled / descending / ascending)

Core: Groups:
- New group setting: allow non-members to: nothing / comment / react / react & comment

Core: Videos
- Added "no conversion mode" which skips the conversion step and simply attempts to play the video as it was uploaded by the user.

Integrations: Social Login & Invitations
- Login with Apple
- Let user disconnect from SLAI by using the "forgot password" flow when logged out

Gecko Theme
- Sticky PeepSo Toolbar
- WP Blocks handling improvements
- Side navigation bar
- Global line-height
- Logo text & tagline colors

EDIT: I'm also their customer and not in their team. They're also a nice bunch who answer queries when need be. The Support is not top notch (in terms of response time), but they do their best. Sometimes to the point of helping you with CSS changes etc.
WOW!!! Now I am so close to buy it. Can you share v4 RC2 please?

• Haha
Reactions: TassieNZ
Does anyone have any css tips for Peepso, like font size, photo size /activity stream? Im not using Gecko... I can only modify/Gutenberg...

Last edited:

msilvya

That is not my problem. I know how to find any css areas.

This is example/ psalert:
.ps-alert {
background-color: #ff0000;
color: #ffffff;
}

I want some code examples of how to change the font size and image size, etc in different Peepso areas

msilvya

.ps-alert {
}

I want some code examples of how to change the font size and image size, etc in different Peepso areas
You have to know css to do that. Post link of the website to try to help you.

msilvya

.ps-alert {
}

Different areas are served by plugins. Some have their own style files.
You have 2 options:
1. use the wp custom css to override the styles (based on any page inspector to retrieve data) - which is recommended
2. identify which area is served by which plugin and do direct changes on css file - not quite recommended as it can be overwritten in case of update

I get it that you want some guidance regarding areas or changing different aspects but I think that no one made any tutorial regarding your request.

Reactions: hellearth

msilvya

.ps-alert {
}

I usually use the " !important " attribute to force certain CSS to work. In your case it could be:

.ps-alert {
background-color: #ff0000 !important;
color: #ffffff !important;
}

Hope to solve your problem.

ps-alert was only example for the Msilvya what i mean.

I just want code examples of how to resize the font and image size in Activity page. I would like to have a font size of 12 and an image size of 500x250. Sorry my english.

ps-alert was only example for the Msilvya what i mean.

I just want code examples of how to resize the font and image size in Activity page. I would like to have a font size of 12 and an image size of 500x250. Sorry my english.
For image try this

.ps-media--vertical .ps-media__thumbnail {
--height: 100%;
max-height: 250px;
}

But you can not define both, width and height. Members will post all sizes and proportions. You can only define max-height and width will be set by itself. Try different max-height.

Reactions: Foxman

msilvya

.ps-alert {
}

Similar to what @slvrsteele pointed above, all areas of a Peepso site are not controlled by CSS alone. The areas you're talking about are controlled by the Gecko theme customizer. E.g. Gecko Customizer > Peepso > Fonts etc and so on.

1636419694446.png

Attachments

• 1636419463122.png
    1636419463122.png
    70.3 KB · Views: 5
Thank you @astra, but but does not work. Only changes the size of the writing (comments) area. Does not affect photos

@msilvya

I wrote earlier that I do not use Gecko. My theme does not support font customization (size)

Last edited:
Thank you @astra, but but does not work.

@msilvya

I wrote earlier that I do not use Gecko. My theme does not support font customization (size)
@Foxman You need Gecko to get Peepso to work the way you are trying to make changes to it . Else good luck customizing peepso without Gecko.
That said, That's pretty much where me trying to help you ends.

@Foxman You need Gecko to get Peepso to work the way you are trying to make changes to it . Else good luck customizing peepso without Gecko.
That said, That's pretty much where me trying to help you ends.
That's why I'm asking for help with and only css editing, because I don't use Gecko. I have been able to change (Peepso) a lot with the css code I have written, but the font and photo size I cannot change.

Peepso also has many examples of css editing/override:

Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock