• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

PeepSo Ultimate Bundle + Gecko Theme

PeepSo Ultimate Bundle + Gecko Theme v4.0.0.1

No permission to download
I generally use Nulled ones to first see if it fits my needs and Peepso did, so I went ahead and purchased it. I feel that at this point one might as well purchase it. Their releases, development, bug fixes are super fast and 4.0.0 RC2 was announced just two days ago and it's again HUGE.

Copy/pasting from their Early Access group.

Profiles
- Additional info on covers: member since, last online, followers count, following count
- New field type: "Preset URL" which can be used to add Instagram/Facebook accounts (for example the preset field is https://instagram.com and user only can add their IG username).

Followers
- The feature was moved from friends into Foundation
- You now can have Followers without Friends on your website
- You can now see a followers & following list / count in user profiles

GIPHY
- GIPHY can now be added to posts
- Additional switches to enable/disable in Chat/Comments

Notifications
- Rewrite the on-site notification engine to perform translations on display rather than when writing to the database. This allows some compatibility with TranslatePress, allowing notifications translations in real time for any language user might switch to.

Polls
- Added config to sort by vote count (disabled / descending / ascending)

Core: Groups:
- New group setting: allow non-members to: nothing / comment / react / react & comment

Core: Videos
- Added "no conversion mode" which skips the conversion step and simply attempts to play the video as it was uploaded by the user.

Integrations: Social Login & Invitations
- Login with Apple
- Let user disconnect from SLAI by using the "forgot password" flow when logged out

Gecko Theme
- Sticky PeepSo Toolbar
- WP Blocks handling improvements
- Side navigation bar
- Global line-height
- Logo text & tagline colors

EDIT: I'm also their customer and not in their team. They're also a nice bunch who answer queries when need be. The Support is not top notch (in terms of response time), but they do their best. Sometimes to the point of helping you with CSS changes etc.

Attachments

• Peepso-4.0.0-RC.png
    Peepso-4.0.0-RC.png
    117.2 KB · Views: 25
Last edited:
As we said some conditions applies for download but we consider them being pretty light.

It is not mandatory but any pizza ordered makes us happy as we don't have to stop from what we're doing to order some.

• Love
Reactions: hellearth
Hi bro, It will work without license right?. do you need ion cube like the old version?
No, it is fully open source and nulled. If any issues please report back to this thread

We will keep releasing the open source version as much as possible with updates as soon as possible and we have to thank Matt Jaworski for guiding us into this and following releases.

hello, where can you see reflected the passwords to download and install peepso? greetings from Argentina

hello, where can you see reflected the passwords to download and install peepso? greetings from Argentina

How sweet for your first message. Did you even bother to read this community guidelines and rules?

Did you ever think for just one second that people like you are the cause of restrictions on most communities?

Reactions: hellearth
Qué dulce para tu primer mensaje. ¿Te tomaste la molestia de leer estas pautas y reglas de la comunidad?

¿Alguna vez pensaste por solo un segundo que las personas como tú son la causa de las restricciones en la mayoría de las comunidades?
I appreciate the sincerity, I am not fluent in English and the translator does not translate completely, but I promise to improve the recurrence in the community, my respects and cordial greetings.

Great. Thank you FTD-Team. I've read the rules, but I don't see the password etc...

Last edited:
To view the hidden password, you must post it on the forum 60 days since registration,
Like i wrote "I've read the rules.." I know rules. I have posted on the forum in 60 days
"To view the hidden text, you must post it on the forum 60 days since registration, and now you have 654. "

Please send me a private message with a full page screenshot of the above mentioned page

Reactions: Foxman
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock