• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Ornids - Multi Service App With Customer App, Driver App, Merchant App and Admin Panel

I install on live server admin panel and drivers app work fine without any issue customer nd marchent app not configure yet will do itnd share with you, anyone know about how to set the timezone because its showing wrong time i was alreadt set on config file but still showing wrong
I think you need to change server time from your server side like WHM

Hai kempes21,
saya mengalami masalah serupa dengan aplikasi. Panel admin berfungsi dengan baik, tetapi saya tidak dapat masuk atau bahkan mendaftar melalui aplikasi apa pun. Saya telah mengatur firebase, menambahkan file json, memasukkan url dalam konfigurasi konsol admin, menambahkan debug dan melepaskan sha1 .... tetapi tidak berfungsi. Tolong bantu ....

app/apk tidak bisa mendaftar atau login. register menunjukkan kesalahan dalam warna merah.
tambahkan kunci sha yang Anda dapatkan di konsol google play ke firebase

Hello I have an issue, how does one fix the error where Driver Not Found on Passenger App.

Even though I have a driver online

make sure you have set the driver radius distance in the backend.

make sure the minimum balance to use the service

make sure the minimum balance is owned by the user and the driver

make sure the driver has set the bid

The Application is normally normal.
I created a record in the bank category. When I add money and click on bank, the application closes. Do you have any idea what it might be? Or does anyone know what it can be?

EDIT:
I have already discovered the problem.
I live in Brazil and I had edited in the admin from $ to R$ and changed it back to $ and it worked again.

If anyone knows how to change this currency issue, can you explain how?

Another question: What version of PHP is best to use? 5.6?

Thanks
if you change currency on backend, make sure it is the same currency on app

Saya tidak tahu apakah ada yang salah dengan skrip ...

Harga = Biaya per 1 KM
Harga Minimum = Tarif Dasar

Misalnya untuk total jarak 20KM
Katakanlah, Kami Set
Harga Minimum = 50 PESOS
Harga = 10 PESOS yaitu PER 1 KM

Untuk total jarak 20KM

50 PESOS + (10 PESOS x 20KM) = 50 PESOS + 200 PESOS

Seharusnya Total Biaya Pengiriman = 250 PESOS

Begini Cara Perhitungan Ongkos Kirim ORNIDS Kanan?
harga minimum tidak dihitung, jika total jarak melebihi harga minimum

harga minimum berlaku jika jarak tempuh kurang dari jarak maksimum pengemudi

hello good to all, can someone help me, I get this error when compiling the apps
Duplicate class com.google.common.util.concurrent.ListenableFuture found in modules jetified-guava-24.1-jre (com.google.guava:guava:24.1-jre) and jetified-listenablefuture-1.0 (com.google.guava:listenablefuture:1.0)

hello good to all, can someone help me, I get this error when compiling the apps
Duplicate class com.google.common.util.concurrent.ListenableFuture found in modules jetified-guava-24.1-jre (com.google.guava:guava:24.1-jre) and jetified-listenablefuture-1.0 (com.google.guava:listenablefuture:1.0)
Clean project and rebuild APK

hi buddy, is the admin nulled? i tried installing it but couldn't get the links from the navigation...any suggestion on how to get the admin to work? thanks in advance...

Attachments

• issue2.jpg
    issue2.jpg
    83.9 KB · Views: 46
  • issue3.jpg
    issue3.jpg
    48.2 KB · Views: 45
hi buddy, is the admin nulled? i tried installing it but couldn't get the links from the navigation...any suggestion on how to get the admin to work? thanks in advance...
No, not at all, Its showing extention, n main dashboard is not showing it means its not null. Try to find-out null or patch of this script bro

No, not at all, Its showing extention, n main dashboard is not showing it means its not null. Try to find-out null or patch of this script bro
just as i though buddy...thanks, will try to look for a different copy...btw, got the copy from this thread though ;)...

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock