• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Ornids - Multi Service App With Customer App, Driver App, Merchant App and Admin Panel

Edit: Problem Solved temporarily 🥱
Hello Sir, I have the same problem.. I cannot find a driver. And the driver don't receive any order. But I can see the driver'e car in the passenger's map. But when I try to order, nothing happened.
I make sure everything is working in 'service' section in admin panel. Add driver and customer balance, set radius, ect. But still "Driver Not Found". The driver is set to ON, Autobid. The passenger can see the driver in the map before order, but the driver can't see and receive the order. How to solve this?

Hello Sir, I have the same problem.. I cannot find a driver. And the driver don't receive any order. But I can see the driver'e car in the passenger's map. But when I try to order, nothing happened.
I make sure everything is working in 'service' section in admin panel. Add driver and customer balance, set radius, ect. But still "Driver Not Found". The driver is set to ON, Autobid. The passenger can see the driver in the map before order, but the driver can't see and receive the order. How to solve this?

http://......../service/mapstype cek Mapbox our google map

hi
how to solve this error [com.stripe:stripe-android:16.8.0] C:\Users\Win\.gradle\caches\transforms-2\files-2.1\bed38089b35626954728ffcd43eb76fa\stripe-android-16.8.0\AndroidManifest.xml:13:9-54 Error: Missing 'package' key attribute on element package at [com.stripe:stripe-android:16.8.0] AndroidManifest.xml:13:9-54 [com.stripe:stripe-android:16.8.0] C:\Users\Win\.gradle\caches\transforms-2\files-2.1\bed38089b35626954728ffcd43eb76fa\stripe-android-16.8.0\AndroidManifest.xml Error: Validation failed, exiting
problem same like me

I have a problem, Why my app is only working on Android Q and higher? It is error when I try to open a service and pick a location,...

> Task :app:processDebugManifest FAILED
[com.stripe:payments-core:17.0.0] C:\Users\Shangrila\.gradle\caches\transforms-2\files-2.1\12ff875a2b4744f4b9e7def90eb539ff\payments-core-17.0.0\AndroidManifest.xml:13:9-54 Error:
Missing 'package' key attribute on element package at [com.stripe:payments-core:17.0.0] AndroidManifest.xml:13:9-54
[com.stripe:payments-core:17.0.0] C:\Users\Shangrila\.gradle\caches\transforms-2\files-2.1\12ff875a2b4744f4b9e7def90eb539ff\payments-core-17.0.0\AndroidManifest.xml Error:
Validation failed, exiting

Help how to fix

> Task :app:processDebugManifest FAILED
[com.stripe:payments-core:17.0.0] C:\Users\Shangrila\.gradle\caches\transforms-2\files-2.1\12ff875a2b4744f4b9e7def90eb539ff\payments-core-17.0.0\AndroidManifest.xml:13:9-54 Error:
Missing 'package' key attribute on element package at [com.stripe:payments-core:17.0.0] AndroidManifest.xml:13:9-54
[com.stripe:payments-core:17.0.0] C:\Users\Shangrila\.gradle\caches\transforms-2\files-2.1\12ff875a2b4744f4b9e7def90eb539ff\payments-core-17.0.0\AndroidManifest.xml Error:
Validation failed, exiting

Help how to fix
LOL, I recently face this error few hours ago... Then I delete all that payment method... Yaaa... All the code.. Stripe only support for Credit Card.. and I think I don't need it

LOL, I recently face this error few hours ago... Then I delete all that payment method... Yaaa... All the code.. Stripe only support for Credit Card.. and I think I don't need it
how to delete and fix it sir ? please i cant build project

Somebody... I need to ask... WHERE DO I CAN CHANGE Currency's Decimal, as it's default, it is 2 decimals... I need to remove those.

Somebody... I need to ask... How to DISABLE EDIT PROFILE on driver' app? I need to do it from my Web panel... Cause the app is already launched.

Help..
Suddenly the Mapbox is not show anything in my app... Why???? It's normal last night, but in the morning I see nothing work. I already upload the app to the Playstore.

Check your Quota on Mapbox

You must have used up your quota
The quota is just under 5% of the free usage limit. I open the Mapbox account, I see nothing notification in there.
I don't know where the problem is. I use Mapbox in this app for 2 weeks and it's working, until this morning I see the map is not showing and my app is force closed :(

The quota is just under 5% of the free usage limit. I open the Mapbox account, I see nothing notification in there.
I don't know where the problem is. I use Mapbox in this app for 2 weeks and it's working, until this morning I see the map is not showing and my app is force closed :(
Steps your can follow to troubleshoot:
1. Clear your App Cache

2. Clear your Admin Panel Cache

3. Switch On and Switch Off Map Settings

4. Recompile your Apps and If Required, Lower the SDK Versions to support smaller device (Not Recommended)

5. Regenerate MapBox API Key

Steps your can follow to troubleshoot:
1. Clear your App Cache

2. Clear your Admin Panel Cache

3. Switch On and Switch Off Map Settings

4. Recompile your Apps and If Required, Lower the SDK Versions to support smaller device (Not Recommended)

5. Regenerate MapBox API Key
I already upload it to Playstore :( and after that, I'm not open the app, open Android studio, and configure anything in Mapbox account, until the problem is coming.
Do I need to change that Token again? I think the problem will come again in the future... :(

Now I think about Google map now for a better services. Maybe I have to use version 220. But I don't have the nulled version.

But, Btw can you check my app in your device pls? Is there any possibilities to repair the map?

Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock