• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Ornids - Multi Service App With Customer App, Driver App, Merchant App and Admin Panel

Ornids - Multi Service App With Customer App, Driver App, Merchant App and Admin Panel v2.2.0

No permission to download
lets keep ON some leachers bro
sorry I'll express my opinion ... @White Devil is a unique person who has done so much for this forum that he is really great ... but the password for the downloads is too complicated even for me ... I propose the following rules ... anyone who wants to get a parrol must perform a rumba dance and say @White Devil nice

sorry I'll express my opinion ... @White Devil is a unique person who has done so much for this forum that he is really great ... but the password for the downloads is too complicated even for me ... I propose the following rules ... anyone who wants to get a parrol must perform a rumba dance LINK REMOVED FOR SAFETY and say @White Devil nice

XSS detect don't try it again OK ?
Next Attempt you will be warned !

I believe I hope that @Babak will not put a password on his threads and will not want a rumba ... I'll go crazy then :eek::eek::eek:

Я говорю не о вашем посте, а о ссылке, которой вы поделились. Он содержит XSS: возможно, вредоносный код.
😂 😂 😂

I'm not talking about your post, but about the link you shared. It contains an XSS: malicious code maybe.
If you look into the abyss for a long time, the abyss begins to look at you :rolleyes: Friedrich Nietzsche

Hello! I have purchased a licence but it is not working it always says no driver around you please help me. My project deadline is just 4 days away and the original seller is not replying to my email. I promise to provide you with every new update.

Reactions: fmchawki
Hello! I have purchased a licence but it is not working it always says no driver around you please help me. My project deadline is just 4 days away and the original seller is not replying to my email. I promise to provide you with every new update.
Try to match service and service related driver. Have you tried on v2.1, mine is working fine with old v2.1, Try it work.

Try to match service and service related driver. Have you tried on v2.1, mine is working fine with old v2.1, Try it work.
I don't have V 2.1 cuz I have just purchased it. Can you share the untouched version. I have licence to activate.

hello. do you encounter any error when you compile the customer android app specifically "Duplicate class com.google.common.util.concurrent.ListenableFuture found in modules guava-24.1-jre.jar (com.google.guava:guava:24.1-jre) and listenablefuture-1.0.jar (com.google.guava:listenablefuture:1.0)"?

hello. do you encounter any error when you compile the customer android app specifically "Duplicate class com.google.common.util.concurrent.ListenableFuture found in modules guava-24.1-jre.jar (com.google.guava:guava:24.1-jre) and listenablefuture-1.0.jar (com.google.guava:listenablefuture:1.0)"?
I think you are configuring v2.2 having google map configuration, while I am still stick with v2.1 with mapbox. I dont have v2.2 (nulled) hence i din,t tried it yet. Waiting for null admin panel to try.

I think you are configuring v2.2 having google map configuration, while I am still stick with v2.1 with mapbox. I dont have v2.2 (nulled) hence i din,t tried it yet. Waiting for null admin panel to try.
everything's working now... my app keeps on crashing a while back... I just changed the php version to 7.4

Reactions: fmchawki
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock