• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Ornids - Multi Service App With Customer App, Driver App, Merchant App and Admin Panel

I did it and it looks like this error

Execution failed for task ':app:javaPreCompileDebug'.
> Could not resolve all files for configuration ':app:debugCompileClasspath'.
> Could not resolve com.mapbox.mapboxsdk:mapbox-android-sdk:9.6.0.
Required by:
project :app
> No cached version of com.mapbox.mapboxsdk:mapbox-android-sdk:9.6.0 available for offline mode.
> No cached version of com.mapbox.mapboxsdk:mapbox-android-sdk:9.6.0 available for offline mode.
Required by:
project :app > com.mapbox.mapboxsdk:mapbox-android-plugin-places-v9:0.12.0
Required by:
project :app > com.mapbox.mapboxsdk:mapbox-android-plugin-markerview-v9:0.4.0

Possible solution:
- Disable offline mode and rerun the build oie_10125318o2fuEhP2.jpg
If that Button is in that form, it is in offline Mode.

Change to Online

I can

Required by:
Required by:
Required by:

Possible solution:
I can solve this, contact me on 8930080358

Required by:
Required by:
Required by:

Possible solution:
Have you added mapbox token on user gradle.properties.?

hi
how to solve this error [com.stripe:stripe-android:16.8.0] C:\Users\Win\.gradle\caches\transforms-2\files-2.1\bed38089b35626954728ffcd43eb76fa\stripe-android-16.8.0\AndroidManifest.xml:13:9-54 Error: Missing 'package' key attribute on element package at [com.stripe:stripe-android:16.8.0] AndroidManifest.xml:13:9-54 [com.stripe:stripe-android:16.8.0] C:\Users\Win\.gradle\caches\transforms-2\files-2.1\bed38089b35626954728ffcd43eb76fa\stripe-android-16.8.0\AndroidManifest.xml Error: Validation failed, exiting

Reactions: romi123
i got this error, can someone help ?

cannot find symbol
shimmerchantnear.startShimmerAnimation();
^
symbol: method startShimmerAnimation()
location: variable shimmerchantnear of type ShimmerFrameLayout
--------
event log:
20:06 ADB rejected shell command (stat -c %u /proc/8380 | xargs -n 1 cmd package list packages --uid): closed

in customerapp stripe com.stripe:stripe-android:16.8.0 how to solve it thx
downgrade classpath to (om.google.gms:google-services:4.2.0) this worked for me.

classpath 'com.android.tools.build:gradle:3.5.4'
classpath 'com.jakewharton:butterknife-gradle-plugin:9.0.0-rc2'
classpath 'com.google.gms:google-services:4.2.0'
classpath 'io.realm:realm-gradle-plugin:7.0.0'

• Love
Reactions: imdmad
to make the source completely nulled, try the following step below:
- find this ornidsadmin\application\config\config.php
- remove line 125, 126, 302, 317, 413, 483, 484, 498

the source is already nulled actually, there is no need for installation anymore, just copy paste and set the DB, all done.

note:
I owned and manage a lot of project like this, I do appreciate to the creator, this source is from gotaxi, they recreate from zero and they release ouride > ornids, many people sell it on the internet with so many bugs and out-of-date library.
but unfortunately, their cheat people like a covid19, create another source code and remove the support then create new code with a new name :D very bad.
I tried this on version 2.2.0, When I open the admin panel, it shows: No input file specified. How to solve this? Thanks

I'm having problems with the user's app. when I'm going to do top up by bank transaction, closes the app, I've tried everything and I can't find the error. Can someone help me please.

Reactions: Vagner
Kindly provide us solution I got error when we sign up

Attachments

• Screenshot_2021-06-09-09-06-21-75_ab7c859903b0586a26a4031226f1588c.jpg
    Screenshot_2021-06-09-09-06-21-75_ab7c859903b0586a26a4031226f1588c.jpg
    149.8 KB · Views: 46
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock