• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Ornids - Multi Service App With Customer App, Driver App, Merchant App and Admin Panel

I already upload it to Playstore :( and after that, I'm not open the app, open Android studio, and configure anything in Mapbox account, until the problem is coming.
Do I need to change that Token again? I think the problem will come again in the future... :(

Now I think about Google map now for a better services. Maybe I have to use version 220. But I don't have the nulled version.

But, Btw can you check my app in your device pls? Is there any possibilities to repair the map?

I don't know honestly because I cannot pinpoint the exact cause of the issue

But I suggest you try the above steps as I am sure one of them would be able to solve your issue because those are the only possible solutions for such an issue

I don't know honestly because I cannot pinpoint the exact cause of the issue

But I suggest you try the above steps as I am sure one of them would be able to solve your issue because those are the only possible solutions for such an issue
Thank u for your attention bro... I really appreciate that so much..
The problem is solved.. it cause of GPS mock location in my device.

Code:
> Task :app:processDebugManifest FAILED
[com.stripe:payments-core:17.1.0] /Users/user/.gradle/caches/transforms-2/files-2.1/85200bb2ee7a521894bb3894074d7277/payments-core-17.1.0/AndroidManifest.xml:13:9-54 Error:
    Missing 'package' key attribute on element package at [com.stripe:payments-core:17.1.0] AndroidManifest.xml:13:9-54
[com.stripe:payments-core:17.1.0] /Users/user/.gradle/caches/transforms-2/files-2.1/85200bb2ee7a521894bb3894074d7277/payments-core-17.1.0/AndroidManifest.xml Error:
    Validation failed, exiting

See http://g.co/androidstudio/manifest-merger for more information about the manifest merger.

Execution failed for task ':app:processDebugManifest'.
> Manifest merger failed with multiple errors, see logs

Please help me. Error in android studio.

Last edited:
Brothers... Any one have nulled 2.2 version .. Pls share latest version link.. please...

Last edited:
Code:
> Task :app:processDebugManifest FAILED
[com.stripe:payments-core:17.1.0] /Users/user/.gradle/caches/transforms-2/files-2.1/85200bb2ee7a521894bb3894074d7277/payments-core-17.1.0/AndroidManifest.xml:13:9-54 Error:
    Missing 'package' key attribute on element package at [com.stripe:payments-core:17.1.0] AndroidManifest.xml:13:9-54
[com.stripe:payments-core:17.1.0] /Users/user/.gradle/caches/transforms-2/files-2.1/85200bb2ee7a521894bb3894074d7277/payments-core-17.1.0/AndroidManifest.xml Error:
    Validation failed, exiting

See http://g.co/androidstudio/manifest-merger for more information about the manifest merger.

Execution failed for task ':app:processDebugManifest'.
> Manifest merger failed with multiple errors, see logs

Please help me. Error in android studio.
DM ME

hi guys, this help is for who have a problem with stripe when build the app. Go to app -> build.gradle, them find this line:

implementation 'com.stripe:stripe-android:+'

change to:

implementation 'com.stripe:stripe-android:16.3.1'

the problem is solved.

Hi, can you pass me the download link of the nulled version? since the one I download asks for a license

SOMEBODY,... ANYBODY KNOWS? every single photo I was upload from the app is soo tiny resolution. and also the size, its only around 5Kb,.. but when I done by the admin panel, everything is fine. I check the php photo compression on the panel, it is good so far,.. anybody can hep?

Olá pessoal, estou terminando de fazer alguns ajustes no meu app (ORNIDS) recriei o app do cliente em Flutter (para Android & IOS) e irei vender o codigo fonte, se alguém tiver interesse só dizer!
[email protected]

any have ornids v.2.1.0 not bug..
i have this version, error rebuild in processDebugManifest Failed
com.stripe payment-core:17.1.2 missing package

Is anyone familiar with the API URLs for ornids? I am trying to prepare an api documentation for it but the endpoints in the document are not working

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock