• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Ornids - Multi Service App With Customer App, Driver App, Merchant App and Admin Panel

Ornids - Multi Service App With Customer App, Driver App, Merchant App and Admin Panel v2.2.0

No permission to download
hello. do you encounter any error when you compile the customer android app specifically "Duplicate class com.google.common.util.concurrent.ListenableFuture found in modules guava-24.1-jre.jar (com.google.guava:guava:24.1-jre) and listenablefuture-1.0.jar (com.google.guava:listenablefuture:1.0)"?
yes, I got that problem but implementing on code solved that issue..

implementation 'com.google.guava:listenablefuture:9999.0-empty-to-avoid-conflict-with-guava'

Reactions: Silva
I think you are configuring v2.2 having google map configuration, while I am still stick with v2.1 with mapbox. I dont have v2.2 (nulled) hence i din,t tried it yet. Waiting for null admin panel to try.
there is an already nulled admin panel available for ver 2.2.0 and I have uploaded android code (ver. 2.2.0) here.

there is an already nulled admin panel available for ver 2.2.0 and I have uploaded android code (ver. 2.2.0) here.
which one is correct link, thr are so many link, have downloaded one which had some missing files

Hello! I have purchased a licence but it is not working it always says no driver around you please help me. My project deadline is just 4 days away and the original seller is not replying to my email. I promise to provide you with every new update.
Were you able to solve all your issues?

"No driver found around" while I have an active driver and I can't see the driver live location on the Admin panel too
For everyone facing this issue.

You must do two things before Driver can be seen

1. Before the Customer would see an active driver, the customer must request for a service related to what the Driver is registered for.

Example, let say you have a driver registered for Car service, before the driver can be seen, the customer must also request for Car service

2. The driver must have money in their wallet. The system deducts from the driver's wallet everytime a request is given to him.

So before the system can see an active driver, the driver must have some money in his wallet.

Meaning Admins/Drivers must deposit some amount of money to the wallet before the system can read it

For everyone facing this issue.

You must do two things before Driver can be seen

1. Before the Customer would see an active driver, the customer must request for a service related to what the Driver is registered for.

Example, let say you have a driver registered for Car service, before the driver can be seen, the customer must also request for Car service

2. The driver must have money in their wallet. The system deducts from the driver's wallet everytime a request is given to him.

So before the system can see an active driver, the driver must have some money in his wallet.

Meaning Admins/Drivers must deposit some amount of money to the wallet before the system can read it
Thanks for your suggestion now it shows searching for a driver instead of no driver found. But it doesn't notify the driver app regarding the request. Your help is highly appreciated !!

Thanks for your suggestion now it shows searching for a driver instead of no driver found. But it doesn't notify the driver app regarding the request. Your help is highly appreciated !!
Okay, since it is not showing No Driver but it is searching for a driver.

The issue is from your driver app configuration

Okay, since it is not showing No Driver but it is searching for a driver.

The issue is from your driver app configuration

I am ready to pay you if you can help me solve this problem using Anydesk or Team Viwer.

Please I need help. I am getting this error while building customer app apk:

"error: package R does not exist
@BindView(R.id.namalayanan)"
^

Please I need help. I am getting this error while building customer app apk:

"error: package R does not exist
@BindView(R.id.namalayanan)"
^
Invalidate cache and restart in android studio

yes, I got that problem but implementing on code solved that issue..

implementation 'com.google.guava:listenablefuture:9999.0-empty-to-avoid-conflict-with-guava'
hi, i got the same error please explain more where extatly to implement the code
there is note in file build.gradle
// NOTE: Do not place your application dependencies here; they belong
// in the individual module build.gradle files

Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock