• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

WP Ultimo - a Tool for Creating a Premium WP Network

WP Ultimo - a Tool for Creating a Premium WP Network Version 2.1.0 - Untouch File

No permission to download

WP Ultimo v2.0.6 UNTOUCHED​

P/s: @Ledzepy, please null it bro :D

Thank you in advance !

*** Hidden text: cannot be quoted. ***
Hello, Thank you for sharing this.
Does it work without a license?
I don't use it yet because I have tried the beta versions two times and my sites crashed as it had compatible issues with elementor or other plugins. And also I have to change the domain mapping system.
Please tell me anyone if I can use this version on my production sites.
Best Regards

Hello, Thank you for sharing this.
Does it work without a license?
I don't use it yet because I have tried the beta versions two times and my sites crashed as it had compatible issues with elementor or other plugins. And also I have to change the domain mapping system.
Please tell me anyone if I can use this version on my production sites.
Best Regards

I can't tell you if you'll have compatibility issues as I haven't experienced every scenario and I don't know your setup/environment. However, yes the V2 is considered stable and production ready. The WP-Ultimo team has been asking that people don't upgrade from legacy until they've fully stabilized the migration tool (they wanted to add additional checks to be as agnostic as possible).

Personally, I have tested it by migrating a few networks in a dev environment and I haven't had any major issues with breaking the site itself. I will say that because they've completely rewritten the checkout system and a few other things, I did have to relearn how to build a checkout form and assign it - plus I needed several css modifications to customize the pricing tables and registration form(s) to ensure it took on the appearance of my preferred theme.

Other than that I haven't come across any major issues.

Also, no this version is not nulled so you'll either need a valid license or you'll need to migrate using a prior Beta version that is nulled - and then upgrade to this more recent version.

BTW they are currently on v2.09 so this version is also slightly behind as well.

Woocommerce Interation is from 1.X. version not 2.0.8. Anyone has 2.08 add on for woocommerce integration?

Doesn't work without being nulled. I don't have enough bandwidth to download, null, and update.

Hello,

Why does it say NULLED when the file is UNTOUCHED?
Is there a method to installing without it being nulled?
It requires activation to use.

Can anyone deliver the Add-Ons of v 2.0.9? The new affiliate integration or the Woocommerce integration?

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock