• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

WP Ultimo - a Tool for Creating a Premium WP Network

WP Ultimo - a Tool for Creating a Premium WP Network Version 2.1.0 - Untouch File

No permission to download
Guys, I'll create thread tomorrow with more info ;)
Hi
Be careful, what you plan to do (selling licenses) was done before and didn't work, a member here did the same thing a few months ago, and Wpultimo team found out and blocked the licenses.
The thread is somewhere in the archives.

Cheers.
NoBs

@Babak
Hi, could you please submit the latest stable version:
"

WP Ultimo 2.0.3 Final + 11 Addons​

"
It seems that the latest stable version was released end of Nov, 2021.
Thank you

Reactions: branljohns
Hi all

I advise everyone to not use WPUltimo V2 yet, it is still full of bugs and even if the version says stable or final, it is not at all.

How do I know? Well, the author is saying he will make, yet, another version by the end of this week + the paid community is full of people who encounter bugs all the time.

Better use V1, then upgrade later when V2 is REALLY stable.

Cheers.
NoBs

Installed it but asks for licenskey. Any clue to get it nulled?
Hi
Two or three pages ago in the thread, you will find a solution and it has been discussed many times, so read a little.
Ps: I didn't try the latest version, so I have no idea if the licensing method used by others still works.

Cheers.
NoBs

Reactions: Websitegeek
Hi all

I advise everyone to not use WPUltimo V2 yet, it is still full of bugs and even if the version says stable or final, it is not at all.

How do I know? Well, the author is saying he will make, yet, another version by the end of this week + the paid community is full of people who encounter bugs all the time.

Better use V1, then upgrade later when V2 is REALLY stable.

Cheers.
NoBs
Hello,
Do you have latest stable version so that I can test it?
Best Regards,

I use the beta one

Gotcha. You should check your PHP error logs and see what specifically is causing the error. For me I was having plugin interactions using one or two of the WP Ultimo plugins that was incompatible with V2. I can't remember which one off-hand though. On another installation the error was being thrown due to me using some code snippets to extend Ultimo legacy that were not compatible with V2.

Gotcha. You should check your PHP error logs and see what specifically is causing the error. For me I was having plugin interactions using one or two of the WP Ultimo plugins that was incompatible with V2. I can't remember which one off-hand though. On another installation the error was being thrown due to me using some code snippets to extend Ultimo legacy that were not compatible with V2.
Hi i ,did you mean the stable V2 ? or the beta 15 ?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mantry
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock