• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

WP Ultimo - a Tool for Creating a Premium WP Network

WP Ultimo - a Tool for Creating a Premium WP Network Version 2.1.0 - Untouch File

No permission to download
Ok, in order not to waste your time, the version v2.0.9 is the latest version I upload here & will never join in this thread anymore :)
I also shared the nulled version ... so i did my job... sorry i really have no time to list all file names and write it down one by one.. the best way for you is to compare and you can easily get the changed files names in one minute(y) .. still this latest version is of no use until some one shares the latest woocommerce addon version..

I also shared the nulled version ... so i did my job... sorry i really have no time to list all file names and write it down one by one.. the best way for you is to compare and you can easily get the changed files names in one minute(y) .. still this latest version is of no use until some one shares the latest woocommerce addon version..
Ultimo Agents add on
Woocommerce add on
Affiliate add on

This are new ones for the v 2.0.9

The addons are for v 1.10.13

@Kao X3 hi can you please share v2 extension/addons,
it only downloadable from wp-admin dasboard, if you have valid license thanks..

site.com/wp-admin/network/admin.php?page=wp-ultimo-addons

@Kao X3 ...the community thanks you for the WP Ultimo upload(s), please keep the updates coming. When it comes to nulling the plugin, as @branljohns pointed out a while back, just take a look at the nulled version's class-license.php file and the untouched version's class-license.php file. You could compare the two files to see what was added, I did, and the changes and modifications to the file's contents are actually really hard to describe, anyway, to answer your question, the file I believe @armneyhawk touched was class-license.php thats located in wp-ultimo > inc > class-license.php

Ok, in order not to waste your time, the version v2.0.9 is the latest version I upload here & will never join in this thread anymore :)

don't stop and don't take things personally, just do it if you like it , you are free to ask him , he is free to reject , this is life , just take it easy and keep things like that don't take it personally he don't know you and you don't know him , forget bro and don't stop .

On nulling WP-Ultimo v2.0.9: Go to wp-ultimo/inc/class-license.php
go to line (481) and look for this line:

public function activate($license_key, $email = false) {

below it, on line (482) add this:

return true;

Tried it, it worked for me. Hope it works for y'all as well.

Last edited:
On nulling WP-Ultimo v2.0.9: Go to wp-ultimo/inc/class-license.php
go to line (481) and look for this line:

public function activate($license_key, $email = false) {

below it, on line (482) add this:

return true;

Tried it, it worked for me. Hope it works for y'all as well.
why not just use an old nulled version then update files with the new one ?

and i have a question anyone here succeed to link a costume domain from namecheap to his network ?

Bit late in my reply here as I meant to post this after reading the posts few days ago. 😒

However, going on from @Kao X3 posts, it isn't the fact that we don't want to go through the uploaded files ourselves and look and find the changes ourselves.

We would all love to be able to do that with everything that is uploaded here, however we are normal human beings just like all the rest of you and we all do this for free in our own spare time.

If we ask somebody who has uploaded a nulled plugin or addon for a brief description of what they have changed to null it, it is not because we are being lazy and can't be bothered to do it ourselves.

It is because, like yourself we are also busy doing our main jobs and other things like enjoying family and life itself etc. We also don't always have the time to go through and compare a new nulled version to a previous nulled version and double check it and test it all and so on.

However, please also note that if somebody has uploaded a nulled version here, then when they are asked how they nulled it, we need to ask that to first make sure that it is checked to be safe and secure for others to use and that it works as intended.

Also, please note that unless the person has mentioned in their post that it is a nulled version from 'another source', then we also would expect if the person who uploaded a nulled version to be able to tell us, either in a short post here or in a more detailed private message, what they have done to null it themselves.

This isn't to doubt what you have done if you have nulled something yourself, far from it, learn to null yourself is encouraged.

The fact here is that as already mentioned by Kao in his posts, we don't have time to check and that is why we sometimes ask you to explain to us what you did so that we can go straight there to check it and then approve the nulling so that @Babak or others can post it as the main link for others to share and use.

Where the issue lies here for me and how I read the posts, is that when Kao asked for a brief list of what had been done, he was only given back negative replies and excuses as to why they could not supply a simple list of what had been nulled etc.

These sort of posts make me think that they are trying to avoid answering about the nulling because they in fact don't actually know what has been done to null it. Which would be okay if they had just stated in their original post that it came from 'other sources' and not that it was their own work.

I am guessing that on that day Kao was busy in real life like we all are and wouldn't have had the chance to go through and check the nulling and therefore simply asked for a brief description of what had been done to save himself some time.

So, please if you upload nulled versions and are asked for what you did, simply just give a brief post of info or a private message to say what you did or did not actually do. And remember it is purely because we don't have time to do it ourselves sometimes too.

Reply nice not negative, respond to others how you would expect them to respond back to you. 😍

Anyways, essay time and my thoughts are over, go on and enjoy your life 😁🤣

Bit late in my reply here as I meant to post this after reading the posts few days ago. 😒

However, going on from @Kao X3 posts, it isn't the fact that we don't want to go through the uploaded files ourselves and look and find the changes ourselves.

We would all love to be able to do that with everything that is uploaded here, however we are normal human beings just like all the rest of you and we all do this for free in our own spare time.

If we ask somebody who has uploaded a nulled plugin or addon for a brief description of what they have changed to null it, it is not because we are being lazy and can't be bothered to do it ourselves.

It is because, like yourself we are also busy doing our main jobs and other things like enjoying family and life itself etc. We also don't always have the time to go through and compare a new nulled version to a previous nulled version and double check it and test it all and so on.

However, please also note that if somebody has uploaded a nulled version here, then when they are asked how they nulled it, we need to ask that to first make sure that it is checked to be safe and secure for others to use and that it works as intended.

Also, please note that unless the person has mentioned in their post that it is a nulled version from 'another source', then we also would expect if the person who uploaded a nulled version to be able to tell us, either in a short post here or in a more detailed private message, what they have done to null it themselves.

This isn't to doubt what you have done if you have nulled something yourself, far from it, learn to null yourself is encouraged.

The fact here is that as already mentioned by Kao in his posts, we don't have time to check and that is why we sometimes ask you to explain to us what you did so that we can go straight there to check it and then approve the nulling so that @Babak or others can post it as the main link for others to share and use.

Where the issue lies here for me and how I read the posts, is that when Kao asked for a brief list of what had been done, he was only given back negative replies and excuses as to why they could not supply a simple list of what had been nulled etc.

These sort of posts make me think that they are trying to avoid answering about the nulling because they in fact don't actually know what has been done to null it. Which would be okay if they had just stated in their original post that it came from 'other sources' and not that it was their own work.

I am guessing that on that day Kao was busy in real life like we all are and wouldn't have had the chance to go through and check the nulling and therefore simply asked for a brief description of what had been done to save himself some time.

So, please if you upload nulled versions and are asked for what you did, simply just give a brief post of info or a private message to say what you did or did not actually do. And remember it is purely because we don't have time to do it ourselves sometimes too.

Reply nice not negative, respond to others how you would expect them to respond back to you. 😍

Anyways, essay time and my thoughts are over, go on and enjoy your life 😁🤣
I nulled the same plugin uploaded by KAO.. and a couple of files were changed.. all files are safe..

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock