• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

WP Ultimo + Premium Addons

I PM'ed @mader about a month ago about opening a group buy since he looks like he has access but he never responded to me. Maybe he will see this and open it.

Hey friends, I will not update the plugin as I have stated earlier.
Please understand my position - I have searched for few days where to find the plugin nulled and when I did not have any success, I have decided to f it I put all my money on the table - I bought it for full price. I am not a rich guy, I am like most of you. $500 is a lot of money for me.. Me and my family live a whole month with this money...

Than I found here that there are other people who needed it and decided to run a GB for it... but since a lot of people contacted, telling me they can not afford $30 for this $500 plugin share I have decided to share for free and help everyone who could not afford it.

In the next 2 days the files I have shared with This Community got re-shared in the WHOLE internet. Some people are even selling the files!!
And this made me very irritated as I have respected all of you who can not afford and wanted to help out but there were a couple of leechers who ruined everything.

I hope everyone understand my point and not blame me... I just tried to help.

[QUOTE = "mader, postagem: 106548, membro: 36542"]
Ei, amigos, não atualizarei o plugin como afirmei anteriormente.
Por favor, entenda minha posição - procurei por alguns dias onde encontrar o plugin nulo e, quando não obtive sucesso, decidi colocar todo o meu dinheiro na mesa - comprei pelo preço integral. Eu não sou um cara rico, sou como a maioria de vocês. $ 500 é muito dinheiro para mim. Eu e minha família vivemos um mês inteiro com esse dinheiro ...

Do que eu descobri aqui, existem outras pessoas que precisavam e decidiram rodar um GB para isso ... mas como muitas pessoas entraram em contato, me disseram que não podem pagar US $ 30 por esse compartilhamento de plug-in de US $ 500 e decidi compartilhar gratuitamente e ajudar todos que não puderam pagar.

Nos próximos 2 dias, os arquivos que compartilhei com Esta comunidade foram compartilhados novamente na Internet INTEIRA. Algumas pessoas estão até vendendo os arquivos !!
E isso me deixou muito irritado, pois respeitava todos vocês que não podem pagar e queriam ajudar, mas havia alguns sanguessugas que arruinaram tudo.

Espero que todos entendam meu ponto de vista e não me culpem ... Eu apenas tentei ajudar.
[/CITAR]

Por favor, entenda minha posição - procurei por alguns dias onde encontrar o plugin nulo e, quando não obtive sucesso, decidi colocar todo o meu dinheiro na mesa - comprei pelo preço integral. Eu não sou um cara rico, sou como a maioria de vocês. $ 500 é muito dinheiro para mim. Eu e minha família vivemos um mês inteiro com esse dinheiro ...

Do que eu descobri aqui, existem outras pessoas que precisavam e decidiram rodar um GB para isso ... mas como muitas pessoas entraram em contato, me disseram que não podem pagar US $ 30 por esse compartilhamento de plug-in de US $ 500 e decidi compartilhar gratuitamente e ajudar todos que não puderam pagar.

Nos próximos 2 dias, os arquivos que compartilhei com Esta comunidade foram compartilhados novamente na Internet INTEIRA. Algumas pessoas estão até vendendo os arquivos !!
E isso me deixou muito irritado, pois respeitava todos vocês que não podem pagar e queriam ajudar, mas havia alguns sanguessugas que arruinaram tudo.

Espero que todos entendam meu ponto de vista e não me culpem ... Eu apenas tentei ajudar.
[/CITAR]

os arquivos já estavam disponíveis na internet, antes mesmo de você os compartilhar, eu fiz uma proposta de compra e você não aceitou, na verdade, você não vendeu pelos $30 para as pessoas interessadas, porque você não quis.

Well, I created a website for prorations only, and available to everyone who wants to participate. I increased the number of shares and decreased the price as much as I could.

The site is:

As the friend mentioned, I am also unable to buy the entire license on my own, but we need this tool to be able to continue our projects. The site is in Portuguese because this is my language. If you have doubts just call me by chat.

I also know that there were fraudulent prorations, and I already participated in some in which I lost money. If you have more doubts about the seriousness, this is my Facebook profile: https://facebook.c

How it will work:
After you have purchased your quota, you will have to wait until you have completed the allotment, that is, the sum of R$1200.00 (or 249 dollars), which includes the license for the purchase of the original product and international exchange rates. In addition to of course servers and support.

The files will be made available in your account under the ‘Downloads’ tab and you can download it as many times as you want. Another advantage is that you will be notified of updates in the WhatsApp sharing group in which you are participating.

Attention: If we do not reach the quota after the stipulated period, the apportionment will be canceled and your money will be returned with the PayPal fees or discounted billet (5%) approximately.

Later on, I want to organize an apportionment for the lifetime license.

Last edited by a moderator:
Please understand my position - I have searched for few days where to find the plugin nulled and when I did not have any success, I have decided to f it I put all my money on the table - I bought it for full price. I am not a rich guy, I am like most of you. $500 is a lot of money for me.. Me and my family live a whole month with this money...

Than I found here that there are other people who needed it and decided to run a GB for it... but since a lot of people contacted, telling me they can not afford $30 for this $500 plugin share I have decided to share for free and help everyone who could not afford it.

In the next 2 days the files I have shared with This Community got re-shared in the WHOLE internet. Some people are even selling the files!!
And this made me very irritated as I have respected all of you who can not afford and wanted to help out but there were a couple of leechers who ruined everything.

you are right man.You share smth for free and they take it for granted that
you should continue to find it for free when already have bought it.Thx for sharing this

Reactions: mader
Well, I created a website for prorations only, and available to everyone who wants to participate. I increased the number of shares and decreased the price as much as I could.

The site is:

As the friend mentioned, I am also unable to buy the entire license on my own, but we need this tool to be able to continue our projects. The site is in Portuguese because this is my language. If you have doubts just call me by chat.

I also know that there were fraudulent prorations, and I already participated in some in which I lost money. If you have more doubts about the seriousness, this is my Facebook profile: https:

How it will work:
After you have purchased your quota, you will have to wait until you have completed the allotment, that is, the sum of R$1200.00 (or 249 dollars), which includes the license for the purchase of the original product and international exchange rates. In addition to of course servers and support.

The files will be made available in your account under the ‘Downloads’ tab and you can download it as many times as you want. Another advantage is that you will be notified of updates in the WhatsApp sharing group in which you are participating.

Attention: If we do not reach the quota after the stipulated period, the apportionment will be canceled and your money will be returned with the PayPal fees or discounted billet (5%) approximately.

Well I would have run the GB the same way but according to the rules you are not allowed to run a GB and not share the license with all... So there is no insuarance that someone will not share the license or resell it.

Well I would have run the GB the same way but according to the rules you are not allowed to run a GB and not share the license with all... So there is no insuarance that someone will not share the license or resell it.
I will make it available here in the group later

The site is:

I also know that there were fraudulent prorations, and I already participated in some in which I lost money. If you have more doubts about the seriousness, this is my Facebook profile:

How it will work:

I will make it available here in the group later

If you give something away for free people do not value it and will spread it. Even if they pay, they will spread it. There is nothing stopping that, that's just the way it is.

WP Ultimo works without a license key. The license key is only needed for updates. There is an easy way to update without a license also.

I can pay $30 for the plugin, I have no issues with this and don't expect free access.

Either way it is your decision and I respect it.

If you give something away for free people do not value it and will spread it. Even if they pay, they will spread it. There is nothing stopping that, that's just the way it is.

WP Ultimo works without a license key. The license key is only needed for updates. There is an easy way to update without a license also.

I can pay $30 for the plugin, I have no issues with this and don't expect free access.

Either way it is your decision and I respect it.
Please check my answer. If the friend can't, I will make instant updates available as soon as they leave

[QUOTE = "árvore, postagem: 106618, membro: 48736"]
Se você der algo de graça, como pessoas não valorizam e espalham. Mesmo se pagarem, espalharão. Não há nada que impeça isso, é assim que as coisas são.

O WP Ultimo funciona sem uma chave de licença. A chave de licença é necessária apenas para atualizações. Também existe uma maneira fácil de atualizar sem uma licença.

Posso pagar US $ 30 pelo plug-in, não tenho problemas com isso e não espero acesso gratuito.

De qualquer forma, uma decisão é sua e eu um respeito.
[/ CITAR]
Se você der algo de graça, as pessoas não o valorizam e o espalharão. Mesmo se pagarem, espalharão. Não há nada que impeça isso, é assim que as coisas são.

O WP Ultimo funciona sem uma chave de licença. A chave de licença é necessária apenas para atualizações. Também existe uma maneira fácil de atualizar sem uma licença.

Posso pagar US $ 30 pelo plug-in, não tenho problemas com isso e não espero acesso gratuito.

De qualquer forma, a decisão é sua e eu a respeito.
[/CITAR]

[/CITAR]
até o momento, já existem 3 pessoas pagando US $ 30 pela licença. se você realmente pagou por esta licença: US $ 499
parcela única

ACESSO AO PREMIUM DE ADICIONAIS
+ VOLTAR ADICIONAIS
Acesso a complementos gratuitos
Atualizações de plug-ins *
Suporte por bate-papo *
Suporte por e-mail *
Todos os recursos incluídos
REDES ILIMITADAS

como diz a descrição, redes ilimitadas ...

você pode negociar sim.

Se você der algo de graça, como pessoas não valorizam e espalham. Mesmo se pagarem, espalharão. Não há nada que impeça isso, é assim que as coisas são.

De qualquer forma, uma decisão é sua e eu um respeito.
[/ CITAR]
Se você der algo de graça, as pessoas não o valorizam e o espalharão. Mesmo se pagarem, espalharão. Não há nada que impeça isso, é assim que as coisas são.

De qualquer forma, a decisão é sua e eu a respeito.
[/CITAR]

[/CITAR]
até o momento, já existem 3 pessoas pagando US $ 30 pela licença. se você realmente pagou por esta licença: US $ 499
parcela única

ACESSO AO PREMIUM DE ADICIONAIS
+ VOLTAR ADICIONAIS
Atualizações de plug-ins *
Suporte por bate-papo *
Suporte por e-mail *
REDES ILIMITADAS

como diz a descrição, redes ilimitadas ...

você pode negociar sim.

Translation:
Code:
so far, there are already 3 people paying $ 30 for the license. if you actually paid for this license: $ 499
single installment

ACCESS TO ADDITIONAL PREMIUM
+ BACK ADDITIONAL
Access to free add-ons
Plug-in updates *
Chat support *
Email support *
All features included
UNLIMITED NETWORKS

as the description says, unlimited networks ...

you can negotiate yes.

Gomes you should translate your posts before putting it here. Do you have this plugin now or are you also proposing a group buy?

Reactions: Saint Gabriel
[QUOTE = "árvore, postagem: 106640, membro: 48736"]
Tradução:
Code:
 até agora, já existem três pessoas pagando US $ 30 pela licença. se você realmente pagou por esta licença: US $ 499
parcela única

ACESSO AO PREMIUM ADICIONAL
+ VOLTAR ADICIONAL
Atualizações de plug-in *
Suporte por bate-papo *
Suporte por e-mail *
REDES ILIMITADAS

como a descrição diz, redes ilimitadas ...

você pode negociar sim. [/ CODE]

Gomes, você deve traduzir suas postagens antes de colocá-lo aqui. Você tem este plugin agora ou também está propondo uma compra em grupo?
[/CITAR]
Eu tenho, mas não é atualizado

Translation:
Code:
so far, there are already 3 people paying $ 30 for the license. if you actually paid for this license: $ 499
single installment

ACCESS TO ADDITIONAL PREMIUM
+ BACK ADDITIONAL
Access to free add-ons
Plug-in updates *
Chat support *
Email support *
All features included
UNLIMITED NETWORKS

as the description says, unlimited networks ...

you can negotiate yes.

Gomes you should translate your posts before putting it here. Do you have this plugin now or are you also proposing a group buy?

Thanks so much for the translation, it looked as though he wrote rubbish.

Hey guys, it just comes to my mind that I can offer this not as group buy, so I do not brake the rules but as one-time install offer and this way I install the license on your server... let me think about it a few mins.

Edit: @CyberDeviL would I break any rules if I sell a service to install license per domain without providing the license code itself ?

Last edited:
@mader
  1. Is the license only serves auto-update of the modules (or whatever), means without license will the product work fully functional ?
  2. There are many themes/plugins which have limited activation quote (ex: My own purchased Newspaper theme had around 20-30 activation quota, later that exceeded so I had to contact TagDiv support to reset my quota. So, Make sure if WP Ultimo has same/similar limitation of license installation or not, as it may trouble later.
  3. What would be your procedure to install licensing service ?
ANSWER ABOVE .

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock