• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

WP Ultimo - a Tool for Creating a Premium WP Network

WP Ultimo - a Tool for Creating a Premium WP Network Version 2.1.0 - Untouch File

No permission to download
is the beta 15 works fine ? talking about the essentials features like domain mapping and payment ? thanks .

For what it's worth, I'm not completely certain. After this Beta there were about 3 RC's and then the stable version which has had about 4 updates since release. So, there have been many changes - some of which, I presume, are pretty major.

Since this was the last Beta I imagine it is mostly complete, but with several bugs.

You may want to check out the community site - (community.wpultimo.com) and view some of the bug reports and other dialogue on this Beta-15 and later versions to how you'd like to proceed and if you'd like to give this version a chance. (Personally, I'd wait to get my hands on, at the very least, v2.02 stable).

• Love
Reactions: macheta
When Add woocommerce addon to ultimo it gives this error please give any solution....

Attachments

• Screenshot 2021-12-11 205101.png
    Screenshot 2021-12-11 205101.png
    168.4 KB · Views: 12
nope, I think that is wrong statement, V2 need to download woo addon directly from dashboard with valid key

You're right. I was just about to correct myself. I hadn't launched a V2 instance that I tried to connect with payment system yet, so I spoke on an assumption from another forum without verifying. That's on me.

Hello,
Do you have latest stable version so that I can test it?
Best Regards,
My post just before your post says this:
Ps: I didn't try the latest version, so I have no idea if the licensing method used by others still works.

Please read before asking
Cheers.

WP Ultimo v2.0.6 SIN TOCAR​

P / s: [USER = 60765] @Ledzepy [/ USER], anótelo hermano :D

Gracias de antemano !

*** Texto oculto: no se puede citar. ***
¿Podrías enviármelo por mp o subirlo a otro sitio? No puedo verlo porque han pasado menos de 200 días :(

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock