• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

what vps provider that allow us send alot of Mail?

Hzura

Babiato Lover
Aug 29, 2020
Isekai
well like the title...
recently one of my client want me to create some "mail system" for them.... which will be used to send alot of "promotional" email

on my planning i about to go with "SENDY" script
but i struggling to get good vps.... since on my current vps, they seems not allow us to send alot of email on a days....
do you had any suggestion for this?

thanks

Reactions: Winterino
Let me know if you want, i can build servers for mailing
i need recomendation for vps provider which allow send alot of mail bro....
but thanks alot for the advice

Use AWS SES
for aws ses.... does we need to buy separate ip? or what
can you explain more about it?

i little bit confuse.... if they worth i will use them as soon as possible :)
btw thanks for suggestion

Just use SES or some other mail sending service like resend, sendinblue, mailchimp etc. If you're are planning to send promo mail no proper vps provider will allow it as it leads to high bounce rate from their ips.

Reactions: Hzura
Just use SES or some other mail sending service like resend, sendinblue, mailchimp etc. If you're are planning to send promo mail no proper vps provider will allow it as it leads to high bounce rate from their ips.
i see i see
allright maybe i will just go with SES then
thans alot bro for the suggestion

Yes, there is a vps that allows that, but many things must be implemented and configured.
Write me internally.

Yes, there is a vps that allows that, but many things must be implemented and configured.
Write me internally.
what you mean "Write me internally."

i just need suggestion for vps bro.... named the vps provider or reff is okay....
i can deal with that myself... i pro at configuring something....
on mail test i always get 10/10 set up dkim etc... so i just need vps provider

Try Cockbox Servers, I doubt Vincent would care If you set up a spam server lol. Good luck!

• Haha
Try Cockbox Servers, I doubt Vincent would care If you set up a spam server lol. Good luck!
Cockbox doesn't give a fu** what you do on your server, as long as it abides by these guidelines:

• No outgoing E-mail spam or anything that will upset Spamhaus
  • Nothing against the law in Romania
  • No port scanning, banner scanning, or aggressive crawling

Tor exit relays and those types of services are fine, so long as you don't exceed your monthly bandwidth.

Never fucking mind

• Love
Cockbox doesn't give a fu** what you do on your server, as long as it abides by these guidelines:

• No outgoing E-mail spam or anything that will upset Spamhaus
  • Nothing against the law in Romania
  • No port scanning, banner scanning, or aggressive crawling

Tor exit relays and those types of services are fine, so long as you don't exceed your monthly bandwidth.

Never fucking mind
XD this is best explanation i ever read
BTW THANKS XD

Reactions: Mingao
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock