• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

need ipv6 supported vps provider

simplysexyboy

Trusted Uploader
Oct 24, 2020
U.S.A
hello guys,

anyone know ipv6 supported atleast 1 subnet /64 any vps provider?

thanks a lot!

Wanna get pwned using IPv6? 🤣 LOL Just use IPv4 as it's way safer, with IPv6 you are subject to exfiltration attacks surface, which can lead your VPS to be hacked in matter of seconds, you can find bunch of material on the matter on internet. ;)

OTOH most of Retail Providers like AWS, Vultr, Heroku etc. all of them support IPv6 and allow you to choose if using both IPv4 & IPv6, just IPv4 or just IPv6. On Linux systems, you can disable IPv6 as follows:

Red Hat-based distributions

Here's how to disable IPv6 on Linux if you’re running a Red Hat-based system:
  1. Open the terminal window.
  2. Change to the root user.
  3. Type these commands:

sysctl -w net.ipv6.conf.all.disable_ipv6=1
    sysctl -w net.ipv6.conf.default.disable_ipv6=1
    sysctl -w net.ipv6.conf.eth0.disable_ipv6=1

4. To re-enable IPv6, type these commands:

sysctl -w net.ipv6.conf.all.disable_ipv6=0
    sysctl -w net.ipv6.conf.default.disable_ipv6=0
    sysctl -w net.ipv6.conf.eth0.disable_ipv6=0
    sysctl -p

Debian-based distributions

Here's how to disable IPv6 on Linux if you’re running a Debian-based system:
  2. Type this command:

sudo nano /etc/sysctl.conf

3. Add the following at the bottom of the file:

net.ipv6.conf.all.disable_ipv6 = 1
    net.ipv6.conf.default.disable_ipv6 = 1
    net.ipv6.conf.lo.disable_ipv6 = 1
    net.ipv6.conf.eth0.disable_ipv6 = 1

4. Save and close the file.
  5. Reboot your device.
  6. To re-enable IPv6, remove the above lines from /etc/sysctl.conf and reboot your device.

May I ask you which is the purpose for which you want to use IPv6? What's the reason behind it? It's strictly required or can you avoid the risk and just go with IPv4? I'm asking this questions to let you think twice before making mistakes that can lead to a disaster recovery.

Good luck! ;)

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: Custom B and Solace
Wanna get pwned using IPv6? 🤣 LOL Just use IPv4 as it's way safer, with IPv6 you are subject to exfiltration attacks surface, which can lead your VPS to be hacked in matter of seconds, you can find bunch of material on the matter on internet. ;)

OTOH most of Retail Providers like AWS, Vultr, Heroku etc. all of them support IPv6 and allow you to choose if using both IPv4 & IPv6, just IPv4 or just IPv6. On Linux systems, you can disable IPv6 as follows:

Red Hat-based distributions

Here's how to disable IPv6 on Linux if you’re running a Red Hat-based system:
  2. Change to the root user.
  3. Type these commands:

sysctl -w net.ipv6.conf.all.disable_ipv6=1
    sysctl -w net.ipv6.conf.default.disable_ipv6=1
    sysctl -w net.ipv6.conf.eth0.disable_ipv6=1

4. To re-enable IPv6, type these commands:

sysctl -w net.ipv6.conf.all.disable_ipv6=0
    sysctl -w net.ipv6.conf.default.disable_ipv6=0
    sysctl -w net.ipv6.conf.eth0.disable_ipv6=0
    sysctl -p

Debian-based distributions

Here's how to disable IPv6 on Linux if you’re running a Debian-based system:
  2. Type this command:

sudo nano /etc/sysctl.conf

3. Add the following at the bottom of the file:

net.ipv6.conf.all.disable_ipv6 = 1
    net.ipv6.conf.default.disable_ipv6 = 1
    net.ipv6.conf.lo.disable_ipv6 = 1
    net.ipv6.conf.eth0.disable_ipv6 = 1

4. Save and close the file.
  5. Reboot your device.
  6. To re-enable IPv6, remove the above lines from /etc/sysctl.conf and reboot your device.

May I ask you which is the purpose for which you want to use IPv6? What's the reason behind it? It's strictly required or can you avoid the risk and just go with IPv4? I'm asking this questions to let you think twice before making mistakes that can lead to a disaster recovery.

Good luck! ;)
thanks but im using for email spamming.

by the way for hacking ipv6 vps can you share some documentation? first time heard that...

i think almost every VPS Company have ipv6 support.
my suggestion is ask their support if there is and how to enable it, if by default is not.

Also secure your VPS.

i think almost every VPS Company have ipv6 support.
my suggestion is ask their support if there is and how to enable it, if by default is not.

Also secure your VPS.
not every VPS provider support ipv6 and definitely not 1 subnet /64 pieces of ipv6 lot of them only give 1 or 10 20. Need at least 1 subnet /64.

thanks but im using for email spamming.

by the way for hacking ipv6 vps can you share some documentation? first time heard that...
You can start from this:

This goes a bit more low-level:

In case you want to test a proof-of-concept for local networks:

Go ahead with IPv6 then, if you spam you deserve to be pwned! LOL

Reactions: simplysexyboy
Hi,

We have IPv6 for free in our VPS ;)
We can't post links here, but if you search "alexhost" in google you may find it.

Best Regards,
Alexhost

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock