• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Can you tell me the best Vps provider ?

I think you should mention your requirements so anyone can suggest you accordingly.

RAM
Disk Space
vCPU
Bandwidth
OS
Reactions: Auwal
Tell me who has used contabo. How do they deal with complaints from copyright holders?

Tell me who has used contabo. How do they deal with complaints from copyright holders?
Germany locations they don't do anything. Not even forward the complaint. UK and US locations they will forward the complaint via a threatening email. I have multiple VPS servers with them and moved all to germany because of this.

Reactions: MCA and 1apps
Cloudflare DNS & storage + Bunny CDN + cheap vps you should get what you want for cheap setup
i think it's good idea i will try basic host in https://alexhost.com/ for 30EUR for 1 year i will creat 20 websites one page and i will link it with bunny CDN and cloudflare DNS i think cost will be low and more speed than other vps
thanks
do you already try it befor ?

Vultr rocks! Best bang for the buck. The hardware power you get for the money is the best ratio.

Last edited:
Reactions: fluggyFlea
You could also go for an Oracle Free Tier... I have 2 accounts and they are both running 1 domain each.
Using a free gmail account and direct any mailadresses for the domain to gmail - then using a free SMTP2Go account to be able to send emails from my domains throug the gmail account (1000 email per month on the free account) - this means both of my domains are running almost for free...

Digital Ocean, Vultr, Linode are good with decent pricing. But if you want cheap then Hetzner and Ovh are also fine.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock