• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

I Need suggestion about VPS provider

From contabo email i wrote.
Thank you very much for your inquiry. We are pleased to provide you with detailed information on the Internet connection of our servers.

Our Internet access is 100 percent redundant and multi-homed via 25 x 10 Gbit/s (Telia Carrier, CenturyLink, M-Net, Versatel, Colt, Cogent, DE-CIX and AMS-IX). We have implemented several mechanisms and monitoring systems in order to guarantee the best networking possible for our customers. A team of highly skilled technicians is permanently working on solutions to enforce network improvements while we also strive toward the increase of bandwidth capacities and development of business relations to reliable Internet carriers. The traffic is unlimited, so you do not need to care about how much traffic you use every month. We do not oversubscribe our bandwidth capacities unlike many other providers. Thus, generally the full port speed is provided to you at any time.

Depending on the particular model, our VPS and Virtual Dedicated Servers come with different ports ranging from 100 Mbit/s up to 1 Gbit/s. Most of our Dedicated Servers have a 100 Mbit/s port, while some exceptional, high-end servers even provide a 1 Gbit/s port by default. All of our Dedicated Servers can be upgraded to a Gbit/s connection which provides the opportunity to transfer data quickly with up to 1,000 Mbit/s. As a high-end solution, only our Dedicated Servers 10-Core and Dual 10-Core can be equipped with a 10 Gbit/s port. This allows for a temporary maximum of transfer rates.

Only for our Virtual Dedicated Servers and Dedicated Servers we can offer you dedicated bandwidth at extremely affordable prices. Dedicated bandwidth guarantees a fixed value of bandwidth which is available at all times, of course, with unlimited traffic. If you require constantly high bandwidth values which exceed 100 Mbit/s, we recommend our dedicated bandwidth Add-Ons to you.

Looking forward to reading your feedback!

If you have any questions or need help, please do not hesitate to contact us.

Hello Umm...
On this post, I would like to ask about VPS

First on the past, I using only Hosting (shared hosting) and anything working good until i receive first approve by google adsense, Because google adsense now, i have some "partner project" and make that website turned into a Safelink website. Now we have like... 4 website that use my safelink sites, and the traffic is too big for my hosting to handle.
so, i need VPS to do this job.

Also i need vps because for now, i also have project "googledrive sharer without login" (i already post this on babiato so feels free to check :ROFLMAO: ). booth me and my partner project see this project as a.... good base to be develop and added more feature, so we also planning to use this googledrive sharer without login in all download link on ours website, so because of that 2 things, i need to move my sites, resource and other to some VPS. i think cheap VPS can deal with current traffic.

Now the problem appear....
Anyone know what the Most booth cheap and good vps?
until now i read this post, i only tested it with https://idcloudhost.com/server-vps/ (Indonesian VPS) 10$/Month
because lack of experience, i can only says that this vps is good. for booth indonesian visitor or outside indonesia,

I also found this two website https://servercheap.net/pricing.php and https://www.vpscheap.net/pricing.aspx
now i confuse, where i should buy the vps, i can't tested it all. so i hope some of you already try or hear your friend using some of it. and have idea how the quality of those service,
let me know...

Budget for a month since i use indonesian VPS at 10$ (if i paid that on IDR that will less than 10$ like.... 100.000IDR) so if you have any idea from those 2 VPS or you have something else, let me know. :) thanks and sorry for my english

*EDIT
I search VPS that can give a good connection for booth Non-indonesian, and Indonesian since on our sites, we have 30% of indonesian, and the other is SEA, ASIA, Europe, and some of Africa and america. so i want the vps that can cover that with a good connection
Try Google Cloud or Amazon Web Services, I had the same problem some 3 years ago, I tried digital ocean and a lot more others until I came across Google Cloud, you can host your website free for 3 months, for tutorials check https://youtube.com/channel/UCPKQvSJn6REdIMlbNsPCxMw you can thank me later

they have no quota/limit for traffic right? unmetered right?
I advise you ask of limits for the below, they're very important

Inodes = denotes the number of files & folders your account can hold

CPU =

RAM =

Entry processes = Denotes the number of processes triggered by your website (up to 30 should be fine for a blog with less traffic, consider cloud hosting for a bigger project)

I did not explain RAM & CPU as you might already know.

1 last piece of advice always go with renowned providers and search their reputation online first, don't just take our words for it as most of us here can run web hosting, I have done it myself a couple of times but gave up

Reactions: GodDevil
From contabo email i wrote.
Thank you very much for your inquiry. We are pleased to provide you with detailed information on the Internet connection of our servers.

Our Internet access is 100 percent redundant and multi-homed via 25 x 10 Gbit/s (Telia Carrier, CenturyLink, M-Net, Versatel, Colt, Cogent, DE-CIX and AMS-IX). We have implemented several mechanisms and monitoring systems in order to guarantee the best networking possible for our customers. A team of highly skilled technicians is permanently working on solutions to enforce network improvements while we also strive toward the increase of bandwidth capacities and development of business relations to reliable Internet carriers. The traffic is unlimited, so you do not need to care about how much traffic you use every month. We do not oversubscribe our bandwidth capacities unlike many other providers. Thus, generally the full port speed is provided to you at any time.

Depending on the particular model, our VPS and Virtual Dedicated Servers come with different ports ranging from 100 Mbit/s up to 1 Gbit/s. Most of our Dedicated Servers have a 100 Mbit/s port, while some exceptional, high-end servers even provide a 1 Gbit/s port by default. All of our Dedicated Servers can be upgraded to a Gbit/s connection which provides the opportunity to transfer data quickly with up to 1,000 Mbit/s. As a high-end solution, only our Dedicated Servers 10-Core and Dual 10-Core can be equipped with a 10 Gbit/s port. This allows for a temporary maximum of transfer rates.

Only for our Virtual Dedicated Servers and Dedicated Servers we can offer you dedicated bandwidth at extremely affordable prices. Dedicated bandwidth guarantees a fixed value of bandwidth which is available at all times, of course, with unlimited traffic. If you require constantly high bandwidth values which exceed 100 Mbit/s, we recommend our dedicated bandwidth Add-Ons to you.

Looking forward to reading your feedback!

If you have any questions or need help, please do not hesitate to contact us.
Ahhh i see... i will bookmark contabo for later,
they doesn't have inode, limit etc too right?

Try Google Cloud or Amazon Web Services, I had the same problem some 3 years ago, I tried digital ocean and a lot more others until I came across Google Cloud, you can host your website free for 3 months, for tutorials check https://youtube.com/channel/UCPKQvSJn6REdIMlbNsPCxMw you can thank me later
but... if i use gcloud or amazon, my friend told me, if the website not legal enough, they can suspend the account. i would like to run my script in there, like.... googledrive sharer without login and other mirror link.
is that still safe?

I don't have info about their limits since my requirements were not high bandwidth. However, you can ask them on their site.
okay, i will ask them after thanks for your suggestion :)

I advise you ask of limits for the below, they're very important

Inodes = denotes the number of files & folders your account can hold

CPU =

RAM =

Entry processes = Denotes the number of processes triggered by your website (up to 30 should be fine for a blog with less traffic, consider cloud hosting for a bigger project)

I did not explain RAM & CPU as you might already know.

1 last piece of advice always go with renowned providers and search their reputation online first, don't just take our words for it as most of us here can run web hosting, I have done it myself a couple of times but gave up
yeah sure,
for now, i will focusing on Traffic, Inodes,
for CPU and ram, i think my website can responsive enough if running on low resource VPS, because only have some CSS, and html page, for main project,
but i will ask the cpu and ram for maximize the output of course... thanks your suggest :)

Reactions: GodDevil
How about Vultr or Digitalocean? Linode is good too bro

And about country server, why not use Singapore instead Indonesia ?

Indonesian and other country or ASIAN as i know not have problem with Singapore Server.

And if you playing about SSH/VPN or Tunneling most indonesian people would use Singapore server for it. ^^

CMIIW

How about Vultr or Digitalocean? Linode is good too bro

And about country server, why not use Singapore instead Indonesia ?

Indonesian and other country or ASIAN as i know not have problem with Singapore Server.

And if you playing about SSH/VPN or Tunneling most indonesian people would use Singapore server for it. ^^

CMIIW
yeah i know that. but for now i tested it myself and my friend that my server (indonesian by IDCH) compare to singapore, indonesian have better traffic booth for indonesian and outside indonesia visitor, response time is better,

if i not wrong
my friend buy singapore VPS for 13$ i belive
and i buy IDCH for less than 10$ (100k IDR)

yeah i know that. but for now i tested it myself and my friend that my server (indonesian by IDCH) compare to singapore, indonesian have better traffic booth for indonesian and outside indonesia visitor, response time is better,

if i not wrong
my friend buy singapore VPS for 13$ i belive
and i buy IDCH for less than 10$ (100k IDR)
woaahh really ? thats good then, however is your frend not from indonesia ? how do you know indonesia server have response time better outside indonesian ?

Ahhh i see... i will bookmark contabo for later,
they doesn't have inode, limit etc too right?

but... if i use gcloud or amazon, my friend told me, if the website not legal enough, they can suspend the account. i would like to run my script in there, like.... googledrive sharer without login and other mirror link.
is that still safe?

okay, i will ask them after thanks for your suggestion :)

yeah sure,
for now, i will focusing on Traffic, Inodes,
for CPU and ram, i think my website can responsive enough if running on low resource VPS, because only have some CSS, and html page, for main project,
but i will ask the cpu and ram for maximize the output of course... thanks your suggest :)
any host can take your site down if it's not legit

woaahh really ? thats good then, however is your frend not from indonesia ? how do you know indonesia server have response time better outside indonesian ?
my friend also indonesian, but on last year, they buy a new vps located on SG, then i ask them, can i try the vps for 4-5 days, for my small project, and they says yes
so i tested it with same script and hosted booth from my vps and they vps, and the response time of IDC better,

so for now, i continue searching vps that better than current ones, so i can move all project to there,

any host can take your site down if it's not legit
nah that's my concern....
IDC seems that they doesn't care about copyright note, as far as now, i haven't hear someone have... let's says "download sites that not legal" being take down by them
but i still need more proff and test yet. i can't conclude that idc ingore all copyright..

so.... umm that's all i can inform, that's why i searching a alternative vps provider, in case if mine died

For which purpose you are using VPS?? and what will you use in you VPS? it's depend on your plan. let me know i can give you suggestions which i know

pffft i smell this will be scam really bad lol
if that not. then our script/anything inside the vps will be stole by those people lol

Can you really trust them.... whenever I open that tab the 20 min Countdown Starts.. Plus the Prices are too Good
Smells Fishy
Would love to hear your Thoughts
don't try it... that's is a "normal ways to scam"... i see this multiple time on my country... so that's already feels scam when you open the sites

For which purpose you are using VPS?? and what will you use in you VPS? it's depend on your plan. let me know i can give you suggestions which i know
i need to host all of my project
- Download sites
- Streaming sites
and host the sharer.my.id (develop phase)
but when that's complete... i think the need will be multiply...
because after that done... i will host all booth download and streaming via my sites, not using other's video host, or filehost.(except for download that we still need googledrive)

Reactions: movieston
if you use Download and streming site then you should use DMCA ignore VPS. like abelohost offshore hosting or similiar which DMCA ignore.

and if you want to host movie and play then you need video hosting script which convert your video automatically and play from your site. like xvideosharing script. but it price too high.

Thank you

Reactions: persocon
if you use Download and streming site then you should use DMCA ignore VPS. like abelohost offshore hosting or similiar which DMCA ignore.

and if you want to host movie and play then you need video hosting script which convert your video automatically and play from your site. like xvideosharing script. but it price too high.

Thank you
actually, i and my friend developing sharer.my.id which is planned to have those feature (Booth download and play/stream video and music)
so i can just need one vps.

regarding your DMCA ignore VPS abelohost.com
do you have other's that have more space?
and before this.... i already have vps on IDC (i tell this on the thread) is that good enough from your prespective?
because with same price, i can get almost double the resource that i get from there

my friend says that they IDC also doesn't take a much care about DMCA and anything like that.... but there still chance to get terminated...
because that i so confuse when selecting the vps now XD

*i really sorry for my bad english

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock