• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

I Need suggestion about VPS provider

Hzura

Babiato Lover
Aug 29, 2020
Isekai
Hello Umm...
On this post, I would like to ask about VPS

First on the past, I using only Hosting (shared hosting) and anything working good until i receive first approve by google adsense, Because google adsense now, i have some "partner project" and make that website turned into a Safelink website. Now we have like... 4 website that use my safelink sites, and the traffic is too big for my hosting to handle.
so, i need VPS to do this job.

Also i need vps because for now, i also have project "googledrive sharer without login" (i already post this on babiato so feels free to check :ROFLMAO: ). booth me and my partner project see this project as a.... good base to be develop and added more feature, so we also planning to use this googledrive sharer without login in all download link on ours website, so because of that 2 things, i need to move my sites, resource and other to some VPS. i think cheap VPS can deal with current traffic.

Now the problem appear....
Anyone know what the Most booth cheap and good vps?
until now i read this post, i only tested it with https://idcloudhost.com/server-vps/ (Indonesian VPS) 10$/Month
because lack of experience, i can only says that this vps is good. for booth indonesian visitor or outside indonesia,

I also found this two website https://servercheap.net/pricing.php and https://www.vpscheap.net/pricing.aspx
now i confuse, where i should buy the vps, i can't tested it all. so i hope some of you already try or hear your friend using some of it. and have idea how the quality of those service,
let me know...

Budget for a month since i use indonesian VPS at 10$ (if i paid that on IDR that will less than 10$ like.... 100.000IDR) so if you have any idea from those 2 VPS or you have something else, let me know. :) thanks and sorry for my english

*EDIT
I search VPS that can give a good connection for booth Non-indonesian, and Indonesian since on our sites, we have 30% of indonesian, and the other is SEA, ASIA, Europe, and some of Africa and america. so i want the vps that can cover that with a good connection

Hello Umm...

First on the past, I using only Hosting (shared hosting) and anything working good until i receive first approve by google adsense, Because google adsense now, i have some "partner project" and make that website turned into a Safelink website. Now we have like... 4 website that use my safelink sites, and the traffic is too big for my hosting to handle.

Also i need vps because for now, i also have project "googledrive sharer without login" (i already post this on babiato so feels free to check :ROFLMAO: ). booth me and my partner project see this project as a.... good base to be develop and added more feature, so we also planning to use this googledrive sharer without login in all download link on ours website, so because of that 2 things, i need to move my sites, resource and other to some VPS. i think cheap VPS can deal with current traffic.

until now i read this post, i only tested it with https://idcloudhost.com/server-vps/ (Indonesian VPS) 10$/Month
because lack of experience, i can only says that this vps is good. for booth indonesian visitor or outside indonesia,

I also found this two website https://servercheap.net/pricing.php and https://www.vpscheap.net/pricing.aspx
now i confuse, where i should buy the vps, i can't tested it all. so i hope some of you already try or hear your friend using some of it. and have idea how the quality of those service,
let me know...

Budget for a month since i use indonesian VPS at 10$ (if i paid that on IDR that will less than 10$ like.... 100.000IDR) so if you have any idea from those 2 VPS or you have something else, let me know. :) thanks and sorry for my english

*EDIT
I search VPS that can give a good connection for booth Non-indonesian, and Indonesian since on our sites, we have 30% of indonesian, and the other is SEA, ASIA, Europe, and some of Africa and america. so i want the vps that can cover that with a good connection
Check blogging or webdev indonesia group ask for vpc deal. sometime you gain offer for 2 gb ram 2core just for 20 dollar/year but of couse the company lack reputation and credibility just make sure you have back up for your file. you can also ask for free trial if you doubt the vpc

Hello Umm...

let me know...

*EDIT

try digitalocean

Check blogging or webdev indonesia group ask for vpc deal. sometime you gain offer for 2 gb ram 2core just for 20 dollar/year but of couse the company lack reputation and credibility just make sure you have back up for your file. you can also ask for free trial if you doubt the vpc
i worried if they have no any reputation, because some case... the owner of the VPS that we buy sell all our data to other people...
any other suggest?
try digitalocean
i afraid that my account get ban by them...
because one of the project that i want to host on vps is download page. and some of project partner have "pirated software" so not 100% legal... i afraid my vps get ban if i using digital ocean

any other suggest ?

i worried if they have no any reputation, because some case... the owner of the VPS that we buy sell all our data to other people...
any other suggest?

i afraid that my account get ban by them...
because one of the project that i want to host on vps is download page. and some of project partner have "pirated software" so not 100% legal... i afraid my vps get ban if i using digital ocean

any other suggest ?
i dont really know about legal stuff but i believe that the company will not check what project you create. but sometime the country location of server will peridiocally check copyright content. and you will get notice from CS of the hosting. they will not banned you outright. they will give you warning. so just backup the data change your site to normal one. or they will offer you to hosting to different country to not get banned.

i dont really know about legal stuff but i believe that the company will not check what project you create. but sometime the country location of server will peridiocally check copyright content. and you will get notice from CS of the hosting. they will not banned you outright. they will give you warning. so just backup the data change your site to normal one. or they will offer you to hosting to different country to not get banned.
not like that, but you in first recomended me to get cheap vps from there,
you know what.
some "criminal vps" on indonesia selling cheap and super cheap vps but your data will be stole by those people and being sell in other place, so you pay those vps not only with your money but with your data.

Hi, you can try any kind of offshore hosting for this purpose. You can try this out

https://www.virtvps.com/
sounds good, but they have small
1TB traffic
so i think all of my project can't get enough of it
any other suggestion?

you know what.
some "criminal vps" on indonesia selling cheap and super cheap vps but your data will be stole by those people and being sell in other place, so you pay those vps not only with your money but with your data.

1TB traffic
any other suggestion?
You can use a CDN like Cloudflare to save on Bandwidth. Considering it's off-shore, this is a great price.

you know what.

1TB traffic
any other suggestion?
just buy amazon es if you worried about the security

If you generate revenue, don't go with the cheap stuffs. Use DO/Linode/Vultr (no particular order), they offer Singapore datacenter (good for Indonesian traffic). I personally use high frequency instance from vultr and couldn't be more happier. For about 10 USD a month you could get a decent vps.

edit:
for worldwide user you should use some kind of CDN. One more thing for scaling, if you get more users, it'll be probably best to scale vertically, adding multiple small vps instances rather than single high spec server.

If you generate revenue, don't go with the cheap stuffs. Use DO/Linode/Vultr (no particular order), they offer Singapore datacenter (good for Indonesian traffic). I personally use high frequency instance from vultr and couldn't be more happier. For about 10 USD a month you could get a decent vps.

edit:
for worldwide user you should use some kind of CDN. One more thing for scaling, if you get more users, it'll be probably best to scale vertically, adding multiple small vps instances rather than single high spec server.
Idcloudhost use that things...
so my website can be accesed faster booth from indonesia or outside indonesia...
on usd the price same... 10USD or 100k IDR
but...

because i tested it with my friend's vps, (singapore) the speed is not faster as idcloudhost....so i need the vps that can compare or better than this (of course i search for better price, if the price same/higher, i can continue with idcloudhost then)

Idcloudhost use that things...
so my website can be accesed faster booth from indonesia or outside indonesia...
on usd the price same... 10USD or 100k IDR
but...

because i tested it with my friend's vps, (singapore) the speed is not faster as idcloudhost....so i need the vps that can compare or better than this (of course i search for better price, if the price same/higher, i can continue with idcloudhost then)

How exactly did you compare your friend's vps against idcloudhost? Did you use similar configs? I can only tell you this, there's no better hosting offer (from Indonesia) than DO/linode/vultr for the same price tag. Also I choose singapore datacenter because is offers somewhat balanced latency for Indonesia and the rest of the world, and the ones in Indonesia are not as reliable as other country (last time there was a fire on the IIX datacenter in Jakarta).

From your original post it sounds like you need an upgrade due to users growth, it only make sense you expect a raise in server cost if you do upgrade.

How exactly did you compare your friend's vps against idcloudhost? Did you use similar configs? I can only tell you this, there's no better hosting offer (from Indonesia) than DO/linode/vultr for the same price tag. Also I choose singapore datacenter because is offers somewhat balanced latency for Indonesia and the rest of the world, and the ones in Indonesia are not as reliable as other country (last time there was a fire on the IIX datacenter in Jakarta).

From your original post it sounds like you need an upgrade due to users growth, it only make sense you expect a raise in server cost if you do upgrade.
tested using some "bulk visitor" sites...
also some of it have lower response time compared to idcloudhost

"From your original post it sounds like you need an upgrade due to users growth, it only make sense you expect a raise in server cost if you do upgrade"
YEAH BUT
i need to search better VPS
like i said... one of my choice and already used is idcloudhost
it cost 10$/month
now... i searching is there any possible cheaper but better vps than this...

still doesn't understand?

You can check pricing and your requirements at Contabo, Cloudways, Nexuxbytes, BuyVM, Hosthatch, Virmach.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock