• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Wa Gateway | Multi device BETA | MPWA MD

Wa Gateway | Multi device BETA | MPWA MD v6.5.0 Nulled

No permission to download
fyi: ^ Those who were saying that it send to their OWN number instead of the RECIPIENT: I forgot to mentioned that the Template campaign works fine in the previous version and not on the V4.0. There is only a small thing need to be modified in the code to get it working ^ But on the new one, its different. The CORE stuff has been changed and it's completely different and need to wait for the official to get it fixed, just like @Mohere said.

Help please... I'm getting error 403 forbidden on AApanel nginx server

Your configuration on the directory is wrong.
I would suggest to google it first because this might be a generic issue which is not related to this product.

So try to upload an empty index.php/html and see if it works first?

I am unable to get the storage/files working. I read all the previous post but it never work on my local machine :(

1660980493182.png

1660980483900.png

If I delete the .htaccess, then I can access the image

1660980511220.png

But then indeed /file-manager link won't work.

1660980530581.png

I tried to google but can't find a good solution

Your configuration on the directory is wrong.
I would suggest to google it first because this might be a generic issue which is not related to this product.

So try to upload an empty index.php/html and see if it works first?
Thanks, could you please help me check it, that be possible
wapi.softwarecamera.com

Last edited:
I am unable to get the storage/files working. I read all the previous post but it never work on my local machine :(

1660980493182.png

1660980483900.png

If I delete the .htaccess, then I can access the image

1660980511220.png

But then indeed /file-manager link won't work.

1660980530581.png

I tried to google but can't find a good solution

nvm, got it working by:

rm -rf public/storage
php artisan storage:link
php artisan storage:link

1660982202852.png

Idk, but i had to use those ^ even when i manually delete storage, it never let me do the storage:link, i was getting errors... now somehow it start working. I had to run php artisan storage:link 2x.. because first time, i was getting 400... strange! but yea idk.. it just worked now

Thanks, could you please help me check it, that be possible
wapi.softwarecamera.com

Temporary login:
{removed}

I am not expert in configuration, i cannot really help on that. Sorry. Maybe someone else can guide you on this.

I am still using it locally :p I tried to deploy on a server but have some other issue instead which i am still figuring it out

When i am sending an audio, there is no sound on the receiver mobile :/
Video/mp4 etc works fine with video/audio,,

But .mp3, ,m4a audio file get uploaded and the audio works fine if i PREVIEW it. I can hear the audio
1660984956234.png

My receiver gets the file not cannot hear any sound.

Any idea?

Attachments

• 1660984851612.png
    1660984851612.png
    30.8 KB · Views: 46
Nothing is here
This thread is for providing a solution for the resource's issues during and after installation.
Please don't offer anything on this thread.
If you want to offer please do it on other section.

Okay I understand, had seen other requests for collaboration so thought it's okay. I'm having issues with setting up the installation so was looking for someone who has a working installation to collaborate with. Also thought the use case I mentioned could be a hint for other users who may want to install this WA Gateway. Thanks
PM me will resolve your issue.

Reactions: JohnSakala
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock