• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Wa Gateway | Multi device BETA | MPWA MD

Wa Gateway | Multi device BETA | MPWA MD v6.5.0 Nulled

No permission to download
I resolve their issue that already resolved and shared on this thread. I'm not fixing any new issues. If new issues found then will share here.

Please take your time and try resolving common issues by referring previous posts.

Saya menyelesaikan masalah mereka yang sudah diselesaikan dan dibagikan di utas ini. Saya tidak memperbaiki masalah baru. Jika masalah baru ditemukan maka akan berbagi di sini.

Harap luangkan waktu Anda dan coba selesaikan masalah umum dengan merujuk posting sebelumnya.
I'm asking where the error lies, not asking you to solve it

fyi: ^ Those who were saying that it send to their OWN number instead of the RECIPIENT: I forgot to mentioned that the Template campaign works fine in the previous version and not on the V4.0. There is only a small thing need to be modified in the code to get it working ^ But on the new one, its different. The CORE stuff has been changed and it's completely different and need to wait for the official to get it fixed, just like @Mohere said.
did you mean modify v3.5 ?

TypeError: no se pueden leer las propiedades de undefined (leyendo 'webhook')
en respuesta automática (D:\Xampp\htdocs\servidor\enrutador\modelo\autoreply.js:1:4531)
en processTicksAndRejections (nodo:internal/process/task_queues:96:5)

Please error autoreply

i have been trying to modify some parts of the script to make it more usable, in some i got success and in some got failure, if someone can help me in this then i'll share my final work after the success:

1. increased list messages from 5 to 20 lists (working perfectly on mobile and whatsapp web)

2. increased buttons message from 3 buttons to 10 buttons (working only in whatsapp web) need help to make it work on mobile

3. nulled this script completely (removed all the trackers of the M-Pedia)

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock