• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Wa Gateway Multi device BETA V3.0 MPWA MD

@Morehere I want to thank you for trying to have a single thread but in babiato the intention is to share experiences to be able to help others not to gain ranking, however to be able to download programs of interest some of us like you put topics in which you have to have days of registration and shared programs and that you take the credits do not help anyone, they only help you, therefore if you want to contribute to the topic we thank you if you do not continue looking for your ranking without trying to persuade anyone to do so, thanks and we are very interested in your contributions, for example, you have the files that modify the program so that they can be sent as .pdf.
P.S. if you want to share it in your thread for me that's fine or if you want to do it here for everyone's interest that's also perfect.

Reactions: Morehere
@Morehere I want to thank you for trying to have a single thread but in babiato the intention is to share experiences to be able to help others not to gain ranking, however to be able to download programs of interest some of us like you put topics in which you have to have days of registration and shared programs and that you take the credits do not help anyone, they only help you, therefore if you want to contribute to the topic we thank you if you do not continue looking for your ranking without trying to persuade anyone to do so, thanks and we are very interested in your contributions, for example, you have the files that modify the program so that they can be sent as .pdf.
P.S. if you want to share it in your thread for me that's fine or if you want to do it here for everyone's interest that's also perfect.
Thanks for the concern.

All are here for helping eachother and gaining rank is depends on members intrest. Please note that I haven't mentioned anywhere like "Please like or do a reactions to my contribution". Members will do once they get a solution from contributor.

I also requested you to create new resource but you haven't done. So I did it because problem, solution and new features should be in one place.

I will be active on that thread. You have look on that thread and see purpose of my thoughts.

Regarding modification and new features I will share soon.

Thanks for the concern.

All are here for helping eachother and gaining rank is depends on members intrest. Please note that I haven't mentioned anywhere like "Please like or do a reactions to my contribution". Members will do once they get a solution from contributor.

I also requested you to create new resource but you haven't done. So I did it because problem, solution and new features should be in one place.

I will be active on that thread. You have look on that thread and see purpose of my thoughts.

Regarding modification and new features I will share soon.
1652063517216.png

@Morehere I want you to see that the problem is not mine, it's stupid that it has problems with all the users, what you upload they don't approve, they take too long it's strange that they find it approved so quickly, it may be that I'm not a user with such high privileges as you, or that my contributions are not as good as yours, but I still work so that this community has a bit of my experience.

1652063517216.png

@Morehere I want you to see that the problem is not mine, it's stupid that it has problems with all the users, what you upload they don't approve, they take too long it's strange that they find it approved so quickly, it may be that I'm not a user with such high privileges as you, or that my contributions are not as good as yours, but I still work so that this community has a bit of my experience.
Did you ask babak to approve?

who is babak I don't have to know who approves or disapproves the resources, that shows that you take advantage of things so that they give you prominence, I repeat if you want to contribute to the thread, welcome but you can write in your resource. thank you very respectfully

who is babak I don't have to know who approves or disapproves the resources, that shows that you take advantage of things so that they give you prominence, I repeat if you want to contribute to the thread, welcome but you can write in your resource. thank you very respectfully

As it is clearly stated here, he said, if the content you added is not approved, send me a message. What will you get if you do this? If you didn't, it's your fault :O

I already thanked and you can see it in the resource overview section.

Login admin pasword failed kembali ke install an lagi

Attachments

• 16591159191202608483960638931511.jpg
    16591159191202608483960638931511.jpg
    3.5 MB · Views: 37
Hello @neocol bro,

thanks for sharing this software, i am facing few problems, can you please guide me.

Auto reply function doesn't work for me, it shows device/sender & keyword, but when i select "type reply" option then it doesn't show anything to put reply in it.

This is the only script on babiato having working activation, put anything in license and any email, press activate, will give response ACTIVATED Successfully.

Many thanks for genuine null script.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock