• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

E-Pay- Ultimate Payment Gateway System(Multi Currency)

E-Pay- Ultimate Payment Gateway System(Multi Currency) v1.0.1

No permission to download
it is very sad that I have posted and shared this script in this forum and I cant download nulled or not allow to download from this post, strange !!!
but why? i can see u eligible to download

but why? i can see u eligible to download
Hidden text, you need have 1 resources, now you have 2 resources.
To view the hidden text, you must post it on the forum 30 days since registration, and now you have 892 days.

I not intend to share of updated version of it here again, disappointed

Hidden text, you need have 1 resources, now you have 2 resources.
To view the hidden text, you must post it on the forum 30 days since registration, and now you have 892 days.

I not intend to share of updated version of it here again, disappointed
weird, have u check it correctly? u must see the link shared

I have installed latest nulled version of this script. It works fine but it's poorly designed and will need a lot of work to be commercialized..
It is a well-constructed but incomplete system.
You will have a huge problem with language options. Maybe 150 maybe 200 words are missing in translation. The worst part is that the translation is done on the file instead of SQL, and it has to translate the word-to-word instead of the value.

For example, when you add a second language, you will find too many words that are not included in the translation!

Then there are too many design deficiencies, there is no possibility according to the language options in the sections to manage the front page on the admin side. In fact, the management of some sections has been passed NULL so that there is no connection to management or SQL, HTML you know!

He did but didn't do it. In short, he thought but didn't sh** :)

A Senior designer needs a comfortable 45-50 hours to work on it as it should. For both backend and frontend

Reactions: fmchawki
Today I cut off all the possibilities of the cunning --REMOVED-- who put up these encrypted codes. The software has been removed. I even found out that he copied a script called BoomPay so all his earned money will come back! :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Today I cut off all the possibilities of the cunning Bangladeshi who put up these encrypted codes. The software has been removed. I even found out that he copied a script called BoomPay so all his earned money will come back! :D

Thank god ! I already got my refund from envato after the dispute raised, my experience was very bad with that f..king guy

Thank god ! I already got my refund from envato after the dispute raised, my experience was very bad with that f..king guy
Then you owe me! leave some god and thank me too :) hehehe
Because I've had a lot of trouble with this Bangladeshi bastard!

Reactions: works35

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Manny59
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock