• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Wa Gateway | Multi device BETA | MPWA MD

Wa Gateway | Multi device BETA | MPWA MD v6.5.0 Nulled

No permission to download
wich page is solution for 500 | SERVER ERROR ?
at first mormal but suddenly 500 | SERVER ERROR
i have tested this script only on localhost, i have found that some important parts of the script which includes important java script are blocked by windows defender considering it harmful for your computer, you will see the error 500 due to the same, the solution is you have to turn off the windows defender permanently so that it doesn't block the script and reinstall the script. The other solution is check the notifications of windows defender and allow the errors to be run on your computer which are considered harmful for the computer by the windows defender.

i have tested this script only on localhost, i have found that some important parts of the script which includes important java script are blocked by windows defender considering it harmful for your computer, you will see the error 500 due to the same, the solution is you have to turn off the windows defender permanently so that it doesn't block the script and reinstall the script. The other solution is check the notifications of windows defender and allow the errors to be run on your computer which are considered harmful for the computer by the windows defender.
I try open using mobil have same error
Would like try to open my website? I pm teh urls

virus detected, how to solve this?
Please note that there is no virus in the file. Encoding file is getting an error while scanning. I have scanned it with Norton antivirus software with paid licence found no virus.

Hello All, when i test send with template and button nothing show on whatsapp phone but only showing on whatsapp desktop or pc. Anyone has the same problem like me?

Hello All,

The issue regarding Button, Template and lists are having bugs and some are facing issues and some aren't.

Please read official git repository issue section.

Just wait for the bugs to be fixed by official repo.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock