• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Ultimate POS - Best Advanced Stock Management, Point of Sale & Invoicing application

Ultimate POS - Best Advanced Stock Management, Point of Sale & Invoicing application V 5.40 –Released on January 29, 2024 - Untouched

No permission to download
Are you already try this function in reports, reports/product-stock-details. From that report you can fix stocks
yes, that "reports/product-stock-details?variation_id=&location_id=1" will fixed incorrect stock, but in my cases, i want to know why everytime we add an adjust stock, the stock "sometimes" wrong. Even, in their docs at https://ultimatefosters.com/docs/ul...atch-or-incorrect-stock-in-different-reports/ , you can read it clear: "This rarely happens because of some unknown reasons"

Please, does anyone know the password to unzip the script after download?
I need help with the password.

I know one company in Dubai who sells these types of accounting software but are too much expensive if you want their contact I can give you.
I know many companies in Dubai & Sharjah that sell POS & accounting software. I'm also one of those who sell software to clients. Never mind, I'll share these modules soon after buying from the developer.

Reactions: EthicalPathan
guys, if the product is more than 500 units & if the price update and price decrease. how to set it?
i think you should use group price with name tag “new price” then change default price to your new group price named “new price”. Using group price, you can bulk add in csv format. cmiiw

Reactions: planet
when selecting the type of service in percent. the result of the receipt is not "percent" but "fixed". there seems to be a bug here.
Type of service.PNG

guys, if the product is more than 500 units & if the price update and price decrease. how to set it?
It is so much easy bro,

1. Create an excel with all products to upload in pos.

2. Simply update the price in that excel.

3. Select and delete all products in the pos via "All Products".

4. Upload that updated excel and its done.

5. After uploading all products, select the location by bulk edit button.

Repeat the same process everytime you want to update the product's price.

Reactions: planet
i think you should use group price with name tag “new price” then change default price to your new group price named “new price”. Using group price, you can bulk add in csv format. cmiiw
yes, it worked vyn. but I have to deactivate the previous group, so that the new prices can be updated.

It is so much easy bro,

1. Create an excel with all products to upload in pos.

2. Simply update the price in that excel.

3. Select and delete all products in the pos via "All Products".

4. Upload that updated excel and its done.

5. After uploading all products, select the location by bulk edit button.

Repeat the same process everytime you want to update the product's price.
deleted.PNG
no. 3
it seems that it can't be deleted for a product that has already had a transaction.

No its not like that, all products can be deleted, we do it on daily basis.

Some products couldn’t be deleted because it has transaction related to it. update the price like the vyn said can.​

Can someone help me to remove the value of .0000 in show_payments.blade
<td><span class="display_currency" data-currency_symbol="true">{{ $payment->amount }}</span></td>

Attachments

• 1656091510256.png
    1656091510256.png
    11.7 KB · Views: 29
  • 1656091779278.png
    1656091779278.png
    10.5 KB · Views: 29
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock