• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Wazone - WhatsApp Notifications Module For Ultimate POS

Wazone - WhatsApp Notifications Module For Ultimate POS 1.0.4b

No permission to download

DreamCasters

Null Master
Trusted Uploader
Sep 10, 2020
/var/lib/modules
babia.to
DreamCasters submitted a new resource:

Wazone - WhatsApp Module For Ultimate POS - Send whatsapp notification to your customer

Hi this is first release so maybe have bug or something make your UltimatePOS not stable so please test it

How to enable whatsapp Notification Module ? Here is :

1. First you need WaSender must work if not you can try my build for Wasender on https://babia.to/threads/wasender-whatsapp-server-and-bulk-sender-saas.85443/post-1293411
  2. Make sure you whatsapp account connected and working properly
  3. Input your appkey & autkey in WhatsApp Gateway sections
  4. If done go to...

Read more about this resource...

Thankyou for the update...
Kindly add a proper documentation on how to connect self hosted wasender and ultimate pos
ie where do we add the url

Im forgot for add api_key parameters in WAMD api :

Modify : Modules/WhatsApp/Services/WhatsAppServices.php

Find & replace with :

PHP:
function notificationMessage($accounts, $data): array
    {
        return [
            'appkey' => $accounts->app_key,
            'api_key' => $accounts->app_key,
            'authkey' => $accounts->auth_key,
            'to' => $data['mobile_number'],
            'message' => $data['whatsapp_text'],
            'sandbox' => 'false'
        ];
    }

Send me log bro juts inpit on AppKey
this is the log

Code:
[Wed Sep 13 11:36:54.079987 2023] [proxy_fcgi:error] [pid 31250:tid 139696389322496] [remote 192.168.60.128:32545] AH01071: Got error 'PHP message: PHP Fatal error:  Cannot redeclare format_date() (previously declared in /www/wwwroot/xxxxxx/app/Http/helpers.php:124) in /www/wwwroot/xxxxx/Modules/WhatsApp/Helpers/Helpers.php on line 22', referer: https://xxxxx/public/home

i can not the save button if the auth key is empty

this is the log

Code:
[Wed Sep 13 11:36:54.079987 2023] [proxy_fcgi:error] [pid 31250:tid 139696389322496] [remote 192.168.60.128:32545] AH01071: Got error 'PHP message: PHP Fatal error:  Cannot redeclare format_date() (previously declared in /www/wwwroot/xxxxxx/app/Http/helpers.php:124) in /www/wwwroot/xxxxx/Modules/WhatsApp/Helpers/Helpers.php on line 22', referer: https://xxxxx/public/home

i can not the save button if the auth key is empty
You using my upos right ? thats why error because they are available on main helpers.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock