• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Ultimate POS - Best Advanced Stock Management, Point of Sale & Invoicing application

Ultimate POS - Best Advanced Stock Management, Point of Sale & Invoicing application V 5.40 –Released on January 29, 2024 - Untouched

No permission to download
The default precision is 2 for currency & quantity if you want to change it follow the below steps:

1. Go to config/constants.php
  2. Change currency_precision value to change the precision for currency. The maximum is 4.
  3. Change quantity_precision value to change the precision for quantity. The maximum is 4.

1. Can someone help me to remove the value of .0000 in show_payments.blade
    <td><span class="display_currency" data-currency_symbol="true">{{ $payment->amount }}</span></td>

Reactions: jocani19
The default precision is 2 for currency & quantity if you want to change it follow the below steps:

1. Go to config/constants.php
  2. Change currency_precision value to change the precision for currency. The maximum is 4.
  3. Change quantity_precision value to change the precision for quantity. The maximum is 4.

config/constants.php -

change the value and it doesn't work... "only changes decimals in other fields" - not here, this part is different since an exact value is being displayed as it is shown in the database

Can someone help me to remove the value of .0000 in show_payments.blade
<td><span class="display_currency" data-currency_symbol="true">{{ $payment->amount }}</span></td>
On Contact page/View Payment right ?
I got same error.

It is so much easy bro,

1. Create an excel with all products to upload in pos.

2. Simply update the price in that excel.

3. Select and delete all products in the pos via "All Products".

4. Upload that updated excel and its done.

5. After uploading all products, select the location by bulk edit button.

Repeat the same process everytime you want to update the product's price.
Bro, can you tell me how to bulk delete all products in "your way"? I've got "Some products couldn't be deleted because it has transactions related to it." even though i already delete previous selling (only 2 invoice for testing only), but the system always said "Some products couldn't be deleted because it has transactions related to it."

Reactions: yos12
Bro, can you tell me how to bulk delete all products in "your way"? I've got "Some products couldn't be deleted because it has transactions related to it." even though i already delete previous selling (only 2 invoice for testing only), but the system always said "Some products couldn't be deleted because it has transactions related to it."
If u want to delete a product, u need to delete all purchase/sell/draft/quotation....... related with that product

If u want to delete a product, u need to delete all purchase/sell/draft/quotation....... related with that product
yes, there is NO transaction since this new installation.. but lately, now i know why bulk delete can not be done. its because opening stock (if we import product using csv file, and we filled opening stock, that is the problem)

Reactions: jocani19
Guys, do you know how to install ultimatepos to Android Web Server and use flasdisk as a portable web server?

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock