• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Ultimate POS - Best Advanced Stock Management, Point of Sale & Invoicing application

Ultimate POS - Best Advanced Stock Management, Point of Sale & Invoicing application V 5.40 –Released on January 29, 2024 - Untouched

No permission to download
how can I print the receipt directly after I make the transaction no need to click on the web browser button

guys, why when i'm press preview? barcode link not coming out?
is there a recommended type of barcode printer that fits this program?
print label.PNG

I always had access to the download, but unfortunately I went to download it and now it asks for the password, so much so that I have version 4.7.6, sad, because I wanted the newest version!!! 😞😞😞😞

I always had access to the download, but unfortunately I went to download it and now it asks for the password, so much so that I have version 4.7.6, sad, because I wanted the newest version!!! 😞😞😞😞
It happend to me!!! it´s just to read...

Has anyone tried to bulk import products into UltimatePOS?

Whenever I tried to import products using the template from Products > Import Products, it threw an error of last product "Product name is required in row no. 1209" I tried to delete several last products but each time it gives an error.
i just upload 7.5k sku and its fine sir in just single csv file, probably its on your data input.

when enabled, "ADMINISTRATOR_USERNAMES=admin" in env. "modules feature" is active. how to get rid of this feature in the main menu guys?

Unable to open "All Sales", is there anybody who can sort out this issue?

I am not able to take backup, it is something like database error.

pos error.png

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock