• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Wazone - WhatsApp Notifications Module For Ultimate POS

Wazone - WhatsApp Notifications Module For Ultimate POS 1.0.4b

No permission to download
@DreamCasters first thank you for you work ,i have a question my friend i you can help me if you please after 3 days of suffering i have successfully installed wasender linked it to ultimpos and its working perfectly but only the sale the reminder for due payment & overdue aint working at all is there a fix thank you again

Can I use it with waziper?
If possible, how can it be used?
Thank you very much in advance.

Hi,

I have installed wazone in upos and wasender connected the device and trying to send invoice details when sale is made. but nothing seems to happen.
Do i need to create template in wasender with variables or anything am i missing. please guide

Hi,

I have installed wazone in upos and wasender connected the device and trying to send invoice details when sale is made. but nothing seems to happen.
Do i need to create template in wasender with variables or anything am i missing. please guide
Nothing much make sure u have properly configured the server, notification template has the whatsapp enabled on new sales

Reactions: venkat
Thanks @deadmanwalking
Seems mobile number format incorrect. If I add 0 followed by number, it's not triggering.

Now, I could see sending WhatsApp text takes 3 to 5 seconds then only bill printing popup displays. Is it possible tweak for bill printing popup to appear first and in background WhatsApp text can be sent?

Many Thanks

Thanks @deadmanwalking
Seems mobile number format incorrect. If I add 0 followed by number, it's not triggering.

Now, I could see sending WhatsApp text takes 3 to 5 seconds then only bill printing popup displays. Is it possible tweak for bill printing popup to appear first and in background WhatsApp text can be sent?

Many Thanks
NO venkat mine works instantaneously less than milli second. another client using waziper its more quicker than wasender though u try it

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock