• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Ultimate POS - Best Advanced Stock Management, Point of Sale & Invoicing application

Ultimate POS - Best Advanced Stock Management, Point of Sale & Invoicing application V 5.40 –Released on January 29, 2024 - Untouched

No permission to download
@ultranoob I'm facing this issue while I'm printing the labels.Can you guide me to fix it?Though i didn’t set up the barcode settings yet
IMG-20220601-WA0004.jpg
1: Add new settings in Settings> Barcode Settings and add the accurate size of your labels/stickers.
2: While printing labels from Products> Print Labels, Select the new setting that you added according to your labels/stickers in "Barcode Settings"
3: While you hit the preview button, print options will appear. Select Paper Size, then adjust Margins and Scale according to your requirements / best looking.

Enjoy

Reactions: nyekla
Has anyone tried to bulk import products into UltimatePOS?

Whenever I tried to import products using the template from Products > Import Products, it threw an error of last product "Product name is required in row no. 1209" I tried to delete several last products but each time it gives an error.

Has anyone tried to bulk import products into UltimatePOS?

Whenever I tried to import products using the template from Products > Import Products, it threw an error of last product "Product name is required in row no. 1209" I tried to delete several last products but each time it gives an error.
I use it a lot, works fine. What do you have in that row and the next one

Reactions: ultranoob
I use it a lot, works fine. What do you have in that row and the next one
I've all the correct values according to the required fields,
Product name / Brand / Unit / Category / SKU / Barcode Type / ................................................. all required fields added.

I've all the correct values according to the required fields,
Product name / Brand / Unit / Category / SKU / Barcode Type / ................................................. all required fields added.
If you are really secure with your data, and never use that module, don't forget the php configuration. To do that kind of massive import, you need to update the max data you can upload

If you are really secure with your data, and never use that module, don't forget the php configuration. To do that kind of massive import, you need to update the max data you can upload
I'm using enough php configuration (more than developer's recommendation)
Can I send you a message to check if there is any mistake in the file?

[USER = 111520]ultranoob [/ USER] أواجه هذه المشكلة أثناء طباعة الملصقات. هل يمكنك إرشادي لإصلاحها؟ على الرغم من أنني لم أقم بإعداد إعدادات الرمز الشريطي حتى الآن
IMG-20220601-WA0004.jpg

Iiii.jpg

@ultranoob I'm facing this issue while I'm printing the labels.Can you guide me to fix it?Though i didn’t set up the barcode settings yet
IMG-20220601-WA0004.jpg
Hello it is so much easy to setup the barcode labelling machine with ultimatepos, i am saying this because we are using this pos commercially in our business and running more than 30 stores with only one setup.

This barcode label issue is not from the pos, you have to setup your labelling machine software with pos.

Are you using godex with golabel software?

Thank you mate for the infos.
Did you checked my sticker?Its continuous roll maybe.Does this Barcode settings gonna work on this paper as well mate? IMG-20220601-WA0004.jpg
Yes this is standard size barcode labels which almost every retails uses, can you tell me the name of the printer and software which you are using for printing barcodes

Yes this is standard size barcode labels which almost every retails uses, can you tell me the name of the printer and software which you are using for printing barcodes
Please allow me few minutes I'm checking the printer. What do you mean by the software for printing labels mate?

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock