• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Ultimate POS - Best Advanced Stock Management, Point of Sale & Invoicing application

Ultimate POS - Best Advanced Stock Management, Point of Sale & Invoicing application V 5.40 –Released on January 29, 2024 - Untouched

No permission to download
Cannot delete product, error msg:
Location Rack Row Position
Same here, cannot delete Product.
[EDIT]
But Delete Button below (RED) works fine.. This might be a bug to the product itself..

Attachments

• no_delete.png
    no_delete.png
    6.3 KB · Views: 22
  • delete.png
    delete.png
    26.1 KB · Views: 21
Last edited:
.env.example is missing

- In the downloaded codebase you will find .env.example file, please upload it and refresh this page.

1620151366201.png

.env.example is missing

- In the downloaded codebase you will find .env.example file, please upload it and refresh this page.

1620151366201.png
I think you've not followed the installation steps...

Code:
I think you've not followed the installation steps...

https://ultimatefosters.com/docs/ultimatepos/getting-started/installing-ultimatepos/

Friend, come on, when you get to the last step, he generates your env. fully filled, copy what it will create to your env, remembering that you must have already converted .env example to env only, so inside that env file, you paste everything he created, ready, save, after that click install , I'm sure it will work if you follow these steps, anything post here that I teach you step by step! because I suffered to install until I got it !!! so I would like to help others with this difficulty !!!

Someone please, have a solution for the super-admin, I already did the configuration in the env and even then it does not appear, I'm configuring it localhost for testing first! does anyone have a solution please! thank you in advance!

Someone please, have a solution for the super-admin, I already did the configuration in the env and even then it does not appear, I'm configuring it localhost for testing first! does anyone have a solution please! thank you in advance!

who was in trouble, I found the solution, copy and paste, and change the user!

ADMINISTRATOR_USERNAMES="hugo"

who was in trouble, I found the solution, copy and paste, and change the user!

ADMINISTRATOR_USERNAMES="hugo"
bruh no need to copy and paste usernames, there's already a ADMINISTRATOR_USERNAMES available in .env just add username with quotation mark.

Anyone face this types of error?
This app isn't working.

Attachments

• 2021-05-06 17.37.53 pos.plcjewellers.com 518a7a51afea.png
    2021-05-06 17.37.53 pos.plcjewellers.com 518a7a51afea.png
    32.5 KB · Views: 40
  • 2021-05-06 17.38.11 pos.plcjewellers.com e6f1105714bc.png
    2021-05-06 17.38.11 pos.plcjewellers.com e6f1105714bc.png
    47.4 KB · Views: 39
Anyone face this types of error?
This app isn't working.
Yes, this happens a lot of the time usually on slow webserver or a slow internet connection, Solution is do a hard refresh, clear cookies and cache. it will work.

The updated v4.2 isn't complete it only contains "app" and "vendor" folder original codebase zip archive is 80+ MB but this one is just 4 MB.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock