• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Ultimate POS - Best Advanced Stock Management, Point of Sale & Invoicing application

Ultimate POS - Best Advanced Stock Management, Point of Sale & Invoicing application V 5.40 –Released on January 29, 2024 - Untouched

No permission to download
how to install Manufacturing-With-SaaS-Compatibility-V2.1 ?>
HELP me!!!!!!!!!!!!

hi sir,

Can i upload this in my hosting site? i tried uploading it when i click next step in installation i only get blank page..

thanks

Attachments

• 1.PNG
    1.PNG
    32.7 KB · Views: 38
  • 2.PNG
    2.PNG
    14 KB · Views: 37
hi sir,

Can i upload this in my hosting site? i tried uploading it when i click next step in installation i only get blank page..

thanks
which php version are you using? Try changing it, possibly missing some php extensions on your current one used for the domain.

which php version are you using? Try changing it, possibly missing some php extensions on your current one used for the domain.
I am using a php 7.4 version maybe there's some missing extension, since im using a 1 year free hosting like byethost and infinityfree.net.

I am using a php 7.4 version maybe there's some missing extension, since im using a 1 year free hosting like byethost and infinityfree.net.
if you are using cpanel or plesk you can assign a different php version to a domain, under cpanel I believe it was under multi php manager. Try changing it to 7.2 first.

Hi, Can someone help plz.
there is a problem in V3.7 and V4 in Profit / Loss Report, the total of Gross Profit is not correct, when I sell single products I have correct results, but when I sell combo products I have a wrong results, as you see in the attachment you'll see tow pic from a deferent version of Profit / Loss Report, I use V3.6 and V4.0 in same database V3.6 has correct results V4.0 has wrong results.
I hope someone help me.

Attachments

• POS-V3.6-01.jpg
    POS-V3.6-01.jpg
    196 KB · Views: 49
  • POS-V4.0-01.jpg
    POS-V4.0-01.jpg
    182.4 KB · Views: 48
if you are using cpanel or plesk you can assign a different php version to a domain, under cpanel I believe it was under multi php manager. Try changing it to 7.2 first.
according to error logs given by my web host using php_value display_errors on . seems like i need to reinstall the composer.

Attachments

• 3.PNG
    3.PNG
    28.2 KB · Views: 33
There is a patch available for the bugs found in v4.0 please update it the file with patch. Thank you.

Hi, I have a weird problem, In the CONTACTS -> CUSTOMERS -> ACTIONS -> EDIT CUSTOMER -> MORE INFORMATION
Is not working. How can it be fixed??
The same More information works when I try ADD option.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock