• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Ultimate POS - Best Advanced Stock Management, Point of Sale & Invoicing application

Ultimate POS - Best Advanced Stock Management, Point of Sale & Invoicing application V 5.40 –Released on January 29, 2024 - Untouched

No permission to download
I'm using on localhost, when playing these update files in my folder, it gave error 500, would anyone know to tell me why?

check the permissions of the folder and if you are working with a real server, verify the ownership of the folder too

missing Enable purchase order and Enable Sales Order views implementation and some routes.
Not complete upload please correct or remove to avoid users losing time for nothing.
Thank you

Yes, this happens a lot of the time usually on slow webserver or a slow internet connection, Solution is do a hard refresh, clear cookies and cache. it will work.
I'm using high config VPS Server. I have cleared server cache also. But result is same. Any others method to fix it ?

Hi,
@sunil334 , the error message is self explaining: because this uploaded file is missing new migrations files and updated routes and views.
To summarize, this upload is incomplete.

Cannot delete product, error msg:
Location Rack Row Position
look at views/product/index.php

find this line $(‘table#product_table tbody’).on(‘click’, ‘a.delete-product’, function(e){

and then replace with

$(document).on(‘click’, ‘a.delete-product’, function(e) {

I hope it can help you

Same here, cannot delete Product.
[EDIT]
But Delete Button below (RED) works fine.. This might be a bug to the product itself..

find this line $(‘table#product_table tbody’).on(‘click’, ‘a.delete-product’, function(e){

and then replace with

I hope it can help you

and then replace with

I hope it can help you

1620801664827.png
@gunjack bro i am facing this processing....... probelm in stock report i waited 1 hour still not loading.. please help me to fix it out

Attachments

• 1620801642610.png
    1620801642610.png
    130.7 KB · Views: 11
Hi,
There is nothing you can do unless you add missing migrations , missing routes and missing views.
To check that you have the correct 4.2 version you must have the following elements in business settings

screenshot-pos.ultimatefosters.com-2021.05.12-09_54_51.png

screenshot-pos.ultimatefosters.com-2021.05.12-09_55_30.png

Hi,
There is nothing you can do unless you add missing migrations , missing routes and missing views.
To check that you have the correct 4.2 version you must have the following elements in business settings

screenshot-pos.ultimatefosters.com-2021.05.12-09_54_51.png

screenshot-pos.ultimatefosters.com-2021.05.12-09_55_30.png
so you managed to update V4.0 to V4.2?

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock