• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

To get clarified | For Staff And Mod

Status
Not open for further replies.
also @ddpanda

i know and i also want to tell same and many times i also do same reach out to a staff then post
I once had my head bite off by a moderator for a mistake. It does not feel good because most of use have a desire to be in compliance. I took it as a lesson learned and never made that mistake again.

Reactions: Medw1311
I once had my head bite off by a moderator for a mistake. It does not feel good because most of use have a desire to be in compliance. I took it as a lesson learned and never made that mistake again.
As it should be.

Reactions: adderall
i also never do same mistake again
But yet you open a 2nd thread whining about how hard done by you are after @CyberDeviL closed your other one.

I did have respect for you but I've totally lost it now.

Reactions: Tuton
And instead of whining like a child take note and action of what @CyberDeviL told you...

Capture.JPG

If I was such an evil dictator I would have banned you several hours ago yet you are still here but now I am bored of this.

Attachments

• 1608333709144.png
    1608333709144.png
    198.3 KB · Views: 1
But yet you open a 2nd thread whining about how hard done by you are after @CyberDeviL closed your other one.

I did have respect for you but I've totally lost it now.

also same from my side you don't know @medw1311 how much i have respect for you, but after seeing your actions on the above threads almost lost sir, i know very well sir when i don't understand some rules i just come to you and ask you what is wrong and what is right and in my one msg i told you @hexor already told me yes but i am waiting for your reply .

also same from my side you don't know @medw1311 how much i have respect for you, but after seeing your actions on the above threads almost lost sir, i know very well sir when i don't understand some rules i just come to you and ask you what is wrong and what is right and in my one msg i told you @hexor already told me yes but i am waiting for your reply .
You were told by @CyberDeviL to create a new thread that complies with the rules if you want to keep selling Envato Elements accounts. How is it our fault if you choose not to do this?

And instead of whining like a child take note and action of what @CyberDeviL told you...

Capture.JPG

If I was such an evil dictator I would have banned you several hours ago yet you are still here but now I am bored of this.

This happened because for this don't have any rules before after making rules we all know the new rules and you want to ban me because I am highlighting you selectively favor ??

This happened because for this don't have any rules before after making rules we all know the new rules and you want to ban me because I am highlighting you selectively favor ??
I've been patient long enough on this. If you don't like how the site is run then you can simply Foxtrot Oscar out of here.

PS - It was @CyberDeviL that added that rule not me!!

Reactions: Loki
Sir, why you are diverting my points to the not where i mention this all of my threads this thread only for you and @hexor and @ddpanda
Come on then what is exactly is your problem with me?

I seem to remember advising you when you broke the rules about bumping your threads? Did I give you any warning points then?

If you like I can give you the 5 warning points for that and as per the rules that would mean you have 10 warning points which equals a ban.

Is that what you would like?

i already proved you done selectively favor for some sellers , second @hexor thread is misleading , third @ddpanda is a liar

now we all wait for @CyberDeviL sir and @Babak
seem to remember advising you when you broke the rules about bumping your threads? Did I give you any warning points then?

If you like I can give you the 5 warning points for that and as per the rules that would mean you have 10 warning points which equals a ban.

Shall I apply this then?

I've been patient long enough on this. If you don't like how the site is run then you can simply Foxtrot Oscar out of here.

PS - It was @CyberDeviL that added that rule not me!!
IMO - I respect every mod here, because we sharing and caring our problem everyday, They take care every problem about member / thread and spammer every second. I really thinking, i hope you guys have great healty every day, We must accept EVERY RULES they made, Whatever it takes.

PS - Sir if you argue with a stubborn person, there will be more problems

As a mod that I've been, I can confirm you that all the mods are doing whatever they want... Some mods can do or say things, and others can't...
Says the guy that was removed as he wouldn't be consistent in how he applied the rules.

• Haha
Reactions: Saint Gabriel
i am not against any rules i also want to follow the rules but rules same for all users.

Says the guy that was removed as he wouldn't be consistent in how he applied the rules.
I did it as you did it... When I've liked someone I let it go and when I didn't like them then ban or warn...

Anyways, I don't care about that... I have things more important to do than this forum... It's a great forum to find useful things, but on the moderation side it's a shame

• Haha
Reactions: ubaid and Loki
Status
Not open for further replies.
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock